Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (42601 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by doveda: 3:31pm On May 12, 2016
You are definitely very immature for calling others immature and failing to recognise how sick the scenario is.
Relationships that make you better are those that strengthen you through excellent communication and constructive criticisms. That applies to all relationships.

The scenario that the Op described is not normal. It shows a deeper issue with the guy and it is highly likely never going to get better without professional help.

sben2308:
All I can say is that if u r in his shoes will u not do more Dan that ?
I advise to avoid future issue,alwz define ur relationship with people and Pls both party should alwz carry each other along cuz atimes we r unpredictable I tell u .Note I think he said that out of anger cuz its was unexpected for him.

And for those saying it's d end that they will not take rubbish then I say u r not mature enough yet to be in a relationship cuz a good and wonderful relationship will stress u to b better because good tinz nevr comes easy .

So pls alwz carry each other along cuz u might b d one tomorrow seeing him hug someone and ur action will shock u .Believe me
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
shockedshocked which virgin??

grin grin grin NLers shaaa smh
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
shockedshocked which virgin??

grin grin grin NLers shaaa smh. He said u sounded like a virgin cheesy
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 12, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lalasticlala, wetin you think?

Estharfabian, i heard ya voice, you sounded like a virgincheesy
baba nla come gimme dt thing na, mesef i wan de recognize V-girls frm their voices grin grin undecided
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by doveda: 3:38pm On May 12, 2016
Misogynists and the way they generalise undecided

Have you heard of rebound relationships? It so happen that it is not unusual to both men and women wink
cr7lomo:

That's the mistake u girls make... U start a new relationship after that and it might occur again...u end up in a merry go round
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by doveda: 3:41pm On May 12, 2016
Cry cry baby

Na we force you to force yourself on top women? Pathetic loser!

If she doiesn't show taht she cares, MOVE ON.

There are many fishes in the ocean undecided. You were never a victim, you were someone who chose to blind himself to the reality of life. It is your fault. Stop whining!

uchennaq:
[b]Most contributors here are shallow minded, there are issues that lead to something. This story is incomplete and am talking from experience. Insecurity in any relationship can be caused by so many things. No relationship is secured if it is one sided. I have a girl I love so much and she claims she do love me(quote), but her character says otherwise.

1. A girl that finds it difficult to call, only call to express her love month ending because I give her monthly stipend.
2. A girl that doesn't even remember my birthday, has never bought a single boxer or even socks for me, which is not even my problem. I just needed her concern towards my birthday(she doesn't know). But I keep on trying my best to shower her with blessings ranging from cash to when Nokia x came, she was the first set to use it.
3. I know it's not ideal for a Man to read women sms, the day I stumbled on her sms, I saw all sorts of useless text. Obvious that she cheated on me yet I still love her.
4. A girl that claim she was raped in school, that why she had a baby out of wedlock, yet I still stood by her and supported her, including the lovely baby I love and care for so much.
5. A girl that can't and has never put up my pic on her whatsapp before yet she puts other peoples pic(Men as whatsapp DP), where is the love?
6. A girl that asks for money money and has no time to talk about marriage, yet she is not getting young.
7. Now she wants me to support her in school, when will I start having my own life, since she is not interested in marriage...shouldn't I start investing on the girl I want to marry, if i see one?

It's very unfortunate that people wake up and type useless responses with their useless Symbian phones on trivial matters like this. I have being a victim of this issue. DO YOU EXPECT THE WRITER TO TELL YOU THE FULL STORY....WHY WON'T I GET ANNOYED? MY EXPERIENCE. [/b]
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by kazyhm(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2016
doveda:
I saw your slowpoke.ic reply to hi.soko. smiley
Y
I only a third party should nor "judge" not that I'm supporting the slap
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by kazyhm(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2016
doveda:
I saw your slowpoke.ic reply to hi.soko. smiley

Y

I only say a third party should not "judge". not that I'm supporting the act

*modify*
besides, why will you even judge a one sided story ?
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by sben2308(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2016
doveda:
You are definitely very immature for calling others immature and failing to recognise how sick the scenario is.
Relationships that make you better are those that strengthen you through excellent communication and constructive criticisms. That applies to all relationships.

The scenario that the Op described is not normal. It shows a deeper issue with the guy and it is highly likely never going to get better without professional help.

I v no response for u
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Albertone(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Estharfabian:
shockedshocked LoL.grin

I could do that.... My next diary update, iyeh?
About my picture... till 2018.
This is 2018 already,i have been waiting since all this years grin
Estharfabian:
shockedshocked LoL.grin

I could do that.... My next diary update, iyeh?
About my picture... till 2018.
This is 2018 already,i have been waiting since all this years
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Kobicove(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2018
That is emotional abuse...no one should stand for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.