Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,268 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (43777 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by tatucci: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:
Yeah, so today is my bday. And I was waiting for my gf to arrive so I can rant and blast her for not wishing me hbd since morning.

She just came back about an hour ago and wished me a happy birthday with this cool gift. She knows I like glasses/shades alot as it's the major part of my sense of fashion. She got this Lacoste from MrPrice Mall @ 12k for me. I hope she is not into something that's not legit.
lol. wetin fit u na just singlet and hankie plus boxers.. cultural dancer.

babe spend for u u complain. wat abt we wey na text msg we dey get. recycled txt msg for dat marra.

1 Like

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2016
joeblaze:
If she no buy you gift, u go complain... If she buy u gift, you will still complain... What do you want now?
Human beings sef don dey tire me..
it is very difficult to please a man, infact no one can please a man.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Ada9103(f): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Mtcheeeewww.......cornteanew
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2016
goldbim:
Cool!it does nt mean she's into something illegal nah..@times it's abt making a statement and going beyond your means jst to put a smile on your loved ones face..@times love comes with sacrifice..she got it cos she knows your worth! #Smart gal#
can we be friends?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by habsydiamond(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2016
Ife lona ilesa. Man no use ur tot spoil things ooo. Embrace her boo jare
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by tivta(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2016
Just start saving cause on her birthday you will spend times 2 on her...
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by susiivy: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2016
coolnice
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by MadCow1: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2016
ollah1:

fake or not. She still got something and not every smart guys can differentiate an original product from fake. Enter phone section

I hope girls that feels its a guys thing to always spend change their ways. Some girls are just so self centered

Huh!!

It is and has always been a Guys role to spend money on a girl in a relationship.. Why are you guys now trying to change the rules of engagement all of a sudden?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by tatucci: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:
Yeah, so today is my bday. And I was waiting for my gf to arrive so I can rant and blast her for not wishing me hbd since morning.

She just came back about an hour ago and wished me a happy birthday with this cool gift. She knows I like glasses/shades alot as it's the major part of my sense of fashion. She got this Lacoste from MrPrice Mall @ 12k for me. I hope she is not into something that's not legit.
lol. wetin fit u na just singlet and hankie plus boxers.. cultural dancer.

babe spend for u u complain. wat abt we wey na text msg we dey get. recycled txt msg for dat marra
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by djraymy(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2016
joeblaze:
If she no buy you gift, u go complain... If she buy u gift, you will still complain... What do you want now?
Human beings sef don dey tire me..
go meet aliens nah
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by robosky02(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Angelberry:
it is very difficult to please a man, infact no one can please a man.

I disagree its very easy to please a man

just a word....
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by pija(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Nice of her..at least she got u something...but it's soooooo fake..and she didn't get it for that amount

1 Like

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Make you use am cover your face make no other girl see you na.

that's good
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Donnetimmy(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2016
she bought this for 12k

1 Like

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by ifeomaekol(f): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2016
Op nawa for u ooooo, if she no buy anything nw u for complain, nw wey she don buy u still dey complain, come they ask us if she legit? Hw we wan take kw if she's legit na our gf? Tomrw nw u go follow say girls are stingy. Pls appreciate ur birthday gift, appreciate n keep ur girl. Only God kws hw many mnths n hw she had to forgo sm of the things she wnted jux to get u dt gift. Be happy, its ur birthday-----of cos ur babe legit die. HAPPY BIRTHDAY n many more fruitfuls yrs ahead.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Danfuster(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2016
OP, you're just one insatiable and confused homosapien, your girlfriend got you a gift... Even tho you and I both know it's a clone courtesy still demand that you appreciate her for that.

Your gf has a fault too, she shouldn't have waited to pop at your door before she could say "happy birthday". A call or text before showing should be the do.

Why the hell should she Tell you she got it from Mr prize while stating the amount... Shey she show you receipt ni angry, I guess she probably didn't want you thinking she picked it up from ikeja along or something. It's a gift for crying out loud, even if you asked she shouldn't have told you how much. I'm sorry to disappoint you but your gf is a "DECEPTICON"

Modified: she's probably investing ti Rip in a few months. I'd say you do nothing or less to test her loyalty when the time comes

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Henrygreat212(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Ure worried and surprised cuz u have not been taking proper care of her and u have not been giving her pocket money....cuz if u have been doing all that, u wont think negatively on how she raised 12k to get u glasses....
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by wilcox(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2016
You get better girlfriend
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Raphafire101: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
After seeing ur Moniker I decided to "comment my reserve"
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Huh!!

It is and has always been a Guys role to spend money on a girl in a relationship.. Why are you guys now trying to change the rules of engagement all of a sudden?

What guys role? So a girl can't gift her bf a present in his birthday?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by JkShams(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

. Respect that care bro. How save money pass woman and woman mind the way they spend.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by anochuko01(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
12k glass....she wants you to be seeing the futuregrin
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by michealadah(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
How is this on fp undecided
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by RillJ(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
I bet u 50k to ur 10k that u are paying for the sunshade and more in less that six months. Be calm, she just made an investment.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by opylas(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
You just hope she's not into something not legit?? Lolz... OP, nawa onto you o
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by repogirl(f): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2016
Cool gift. Hope you're worth it.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by MadCow1: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
ollah1:

What guys role? So a girl can't gift her bf a present in his birthday?

They can..

Nobody has said they cant.

But you guys wan turn the matter to constitutional right. grin
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by ojuolu(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

hmmm, things we do for love. you should not have spilled out your doubt on this page guy. 12k shade means she is into something illeg?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by MadCow1: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
anochuko01:
12k glass....she wants you to be seeing the futuregrin

12'k Designer Sunglasses na Gbanjo Sunglasses o!

Original top designer sunglasses starts from 25'k up
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by rita25(f): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
ungrateful asshole so ur girlfriend is so broke that she has to do something ilegite to get 12k?.......sorry dude u must be dating a minor
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:

They can..

Nobody has said they cant.

But you guys wan turn the matter to constitutional right. grin

But its constitutionally right for the guy to always spend on her? While its not for her.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by MadCow1: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2016
ollah1:

But its constitutionally right for the guy to always spend on her? While its not for her.

Go and tell your father that you are in a relationship where your girlfriend spends on you all the time or equally or even more than you do on her and see his reaction.. grin

Ehn go just disappoint for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.