Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (43800 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by timmyrocks(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2016
even or boo get a boo!
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by timmyrocks(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
even ur boo get a boo!
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by victorazy(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Unlike naija babe
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Go and tell your father that you are in a relationship where your girlfriend spends on you all the time or equally or even more than you do on her and see his reaction.. grin

Ehn go just disappoint for you.

stop writing nonsense. The discussion was, the gf buying a girl for her bf on his birthday. What does spending on the guy has to do with gifts? Grow up!
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by MadCow1: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2016
ollah1:

stop writing nonsense. The discussion was, the gf buying a girl for her bf on his birthday. What does spending on the guy has to do with gifts? Grow up!

Well..

I was talking about the gift the girl bought for the boy being fake until you started talking about how girls are self-centered.. #GoBack&ReadHowWeGotHere.. cool
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by jzdoberman: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2016
OP how old are you?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Well..

I was talking about the gift the girl bought for the boy being fake until you started talking about how girls are self-centered.. #GoBack&ReadHowWeGotHere.. cool

I didn't say girls. I said some girls. Perhaps u should go back. Regardless of the quality, she still got something while tryna differentiate herself from girls that gifts people undies. Moreso, don't smart guys also buy fakes.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Your Gf try unlike all these naija girls wey go ask u for gift for your birthday sef, even to buy boxers dey hard them. Oga happy birthday jare.

1 Like

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by promzy555(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2016
Na wetin d guy tell u? Make dem say....
joeblaze:
If she no buy you gift, u go complain... If she buy u gift, you will still complain... What do you want now?
Human beings sef don dey tire me..
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Mike008(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Posts like this piss me off. What exactly are you trying to prove?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by banme1(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Op re u a road side welder. BTW I gave her the money. U know what that means.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by BoiledHead(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:

She either lied to you it's 12k, but it cost a bit more. Or they are simply chinko's!!!
Original sunglasses for 12k? HMMMMM
NB - The finishing on the case, looks so fake. The glasses look so fake. Don't stare at the sun wearing them o, no UV protection on this FAKES!!! She loves you so much and got you a bootleg. The love you have for her, is probably FAKE!!!

She gave me receipt bro.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by hamdan4sure: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2016
AdexLymah:

That's nice of her, the shade is cool
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by kenneth404: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2016
solara:
undecided undecided undecided
Is good naa
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by jopretty(f): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Reeberry:

Save for months to get your men beautiful things?

How much do you think it cost worth saving for months?
undecided
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

She gave me receipt bro.

Are you saying, fake goods don't have receipts?
NB: Not all fake goods are bought on the Highway. Some supermarkets too, sell fake goods and issue receipts!!!
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2016
Na primary school girl u dey friend?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by ugo41babe(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2016
ofcus she s into smtn nt legit.. wat she s into wit u isnt legit... or isit?
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Pokerface1(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2016
goldbim:
Cool!it does nt mean she's into something illegal nah..@times it's abt making a statement and going beyond your means jst to put a smile on your loved ones face..@times love comes with sacrifice..she got it cos she knows your worth! #Smart gal#

You sound like a perfect gf grin
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2016
solara:

if she had gotten a singlet/boxer na U go first complain...
Hbd bro
No mind am...not like e don epp the gf before oo

1 Like

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lolz,

Nne ka mgbajebe go di 1st, b4 Ndi mgbu a, achoba chi fa na aka fa, ha ga enye query.

Amam na udo di na ur side. Ngwa gbado anya
Udo kwu standstill
Ngwa ka m taawa wink
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by anochuko01(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:

12'k Designer Sunglasses na Gbanjo Sunglasses o!
Original top designer sunglasses starts from 25'k up
yeepa! Na to just sell am, use the money take buy fuel o!
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by kolawoleahmed(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Booked
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by kolawoleahmed(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2016
Cash wasted
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by yesboss20(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2016
solara:

I weak for the op... u get babe wey try make U happy U dey there dey reason dust... U wan just use suspicion spoil ur day... if she had gotten a singlet/boxer na U go first complain...

Hbd bro

Haha. Him head dey high on dust indeed. Been ages I said/heard that "like dust" line.

1 Like

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
OP, you're an ingrate.
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
BoiledHead:
Yeah, so today is my bday. And I was waiting for my gf to arrive so I can rant and blast her for not wishing me hbd since morning.

She just came back about an hour ago and wished me a happy birthday with this cool gift. She knows I like glasses/shades alot as it's the major part of my sense of fashion. She got this Lacoste from MrPrice Mall @ 12k for me. I hope she is not into something that's not legit.
chai! I think say na handset
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by ijebu2020: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
solara:
undecided undecided undecided

Well since ure suspicious of how she got you he gift..its better you returned it to her she may be involved in Dasukigate lately....pls appreciate her shes jst showing u hw much u mean to her and love!
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by solara: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
ijebu2020:

Well since ure suspicious of how she got you he gift..its better you returned it to her she may be involved in Dasukigate lately....pls appreciate her shes jst showing u hw much u mean to her and love!

Bros why U Quote me
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Babaelemu: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
mr price is recongnised as a very inferior retail store in south africa and they known for selling cheap nd inferior quality stuff to hell u can never find sun glases at mrprice for 350 rands (12000 naira). mr price is south african oshodi okrika
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Reeberry: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
jopretty:
undecided
When they buy cheap things for men it becomes something big and worth new. Nonsense.

Don't let me slap you. angry
Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Glorealluv(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ur babe got a shade 4 u, so whose prblm is datif u r too xcited nd decide 2 show off ur bday gift den u r still a leaner coz if u c d gift oda men get 4rm dia babe den mayb u will fire ur's. Though she really tried sha, goin xtra miles 2 please u. Bt u r nt worth it coz u r still a small kid 4 postin it online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.