₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,134,076 members, 4,630,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 December 2018 at 11:42 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (30252 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Mofoyoke: 11:35pm On Dec 05
Please am also interested, my email address is bola.yetide@yahoo.com. thanks
duvtrop:

What's your Email address? The more we are, the lesser the amount to be paid.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by gloire1: 5:18pm On Dec 06
duvtrop:
What's your email address?

interested pls email address is: gloriaatuba@gmail.com
thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Mofoyoke: 8:04pm On Dec 06
Please if anyone is interested in sending scratch card, please let's group up. I think the other group had already sent.my email address is bola.yetide@yahoo.com.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Ugoant: 8:40pm On Dec 06
i am also interested my email is ugoant@yahoo.com
gloire1:

thank you
[qu
gloire1:

thank you
ote
Mofoyoke:
Please if anyone is interested in sending scratch card, please let's group up. I think the other group had already sent.my email address is bola.yetide@yahoo.com.
Mofoyoke:
Please am also interested, my email address is bola.yetide@yahoo.com. thanks
author=Stayc post=73502071]Good morning everyone.

Can someone be kind enough to assist me with this? I would really like to commence my ECA this week.

Thanks a lot

[/quote]
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 11:08am On Dec 07
just registered with wes. pls will like to join next batch of scratch.okeydoris@yahoo.com
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 11:30am On Dec 07
Hi all, Anyone wants to send his or her scratch card to Canada should simply indicate.

Want to send mine on Tuesday. Let's come together and split the bill. I stay in Lagos. Email me pls.

obasinora@yahoo.com
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 8:06pm On Dec 07
please the next step to take after registration
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by danjide(m): 9:19pm
Hi everyone....Pls are there ppl sending bulk waec scratch cards?
For everyone that has sent the WAEC result, pls how much did WAEC collect for it and the courier services cost.
And can i visit any branch of WAEC office on any state to send my result?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife / UTME Use Of English / YABATECH Students Celebrate "ASDA Week" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.