Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (234266 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
I used GCE also, but, on the name of institution, I wrote the Centre name where I wrote the exam which is written on the original waec result
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 1:28am On Dec 21, 2018
DONPablosugar:

I did MAY/JUNE do I need attestation...

No. May/ Jun is normal Waec. Only Nov/Dec
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 1:29am On Dec 21, 2018
Amoto333:

Thank you for your kind-hearted response. The attestation letter must be on letter headed paper

Yes
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2018
yetundearomire:
please i will like to know i want to use my GCE result and on the WES page it is asking me the institution i attended , does anyone know what i will fill? i have attached picture for better understanding

Use your exam center.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by AkanniHelen(f): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2018
Pls I have an issue. The agent helping me for my travelling told me that the University in the usa refuced to verify my University transcript because my transcript was not properly evaluated that instead of the transcript to be evaluated course by course, that it was evaluated document by document which made the school to reject my transcript. Am confused cos I don't understand. I need enlightenment on this pls.tnx
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Hope95: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2018
AkanniHelen:
Pls I have an issue. The agent helping me for my travelling told me that the University in the usa refuced to verify my University transcript because my transcript was not properly evaluated that instead of the transcript to be evaluated course by course, that it was evaluated document by document which made the school to reject my transcript. Am confused cos I don't understand. I need enlightenment on this pls.tnx

Is it an issue with WES or the University.

If WES,

Was your WES Application towards immigration or towards further studies. If it's further studies, the WES evaluation you need is course by course not document by document.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2018
AkanniHelen:
did you select course-by-course
transcript evaluation or document-by-document transcript evaluation during your application?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by December30(f): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hello everyone. Fedex delivered my waec result at WES on 3rd December and I got an update mail on the 18th of dec from wes stating that they have not received my waec result. Sent email and have even called them. Is anyone experiencing this issue too?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ska10ger(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hello. Please I'm about to start my WES process. But the thing is I did a change of name after graduating from the University.

How do I address the WES documents etc? Which name am I to use?

Since WAEC and my transcripts will have my old name
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
ska10ger:
Hello. Please I'm about to start my WES process. But the thing is I did a change of name after graduating from the University.

How do I address the WES documents etc? Which name am I to use?

Since WAEC and my transcripts will have my old name

Use your new name that you have in your passport while filling Wes form. I think there's a spcae for formal names too. Good luck.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
December30:
Hello everyone. Fedex delivered my waec result at WES on 3rd December and I got an update mail on the 18th of dec from wes stating that they have not received my waec result. Sent email and have even called them. Is anyone experiencing this issue too?

If all the required documents are not complete, your status will.always bounce back at waiting required documents. Go to your account, check all your required documents and do the needful.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2018
please what do I do? I faxed my documents since two weeks ago and they acknowledged receipt but it has been reading evaluation in progress since then. please should I go ahead and forward my transcripts or I should hold on..
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Obyknow(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
dubajek:
please what do I do? I faxed my documents since two weeks ago and they acknowledged receipt but it has been reading evaluation in progress since then. please should I go ahead and forward my transcripts or I should hold on..

If your evaluation is in progress,you are required to do nothing .
Just hold on and keep checking for updates
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
ok, Thanks

Obyknow:

If your evaluation is in progress,you are required to do nothing .
Just hold on and keep checking for updates
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
What is Wrong with Futo?

How can one spend almost N50,000 for his or her Transcript to be sent to WES and they will still be requesting for another N20,000 just for the person's result to be confirmed!

Is this not wickedness in disguise and nothing is being done about this their new useless policy.

When I'm expecting my ECA report from WES and this now!
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gillbertoesther:
What is Wrong with Futo?

How can one spend almost N50,000 for his or her Transcript to be sent to WES and they will still be requesting for another N20,000 just for the person's result to be confirmed!

Is this not wickedness in disguise and nothing is being done about this their new useless policy.

If there's anyhow you can fast track your WES stuff with futo please do so you save yourself any further delay. Trust me at the end of the day you'll still pay that money (which in actual sense isnt supposed to be).
Most persons dont even know they'd need to pay again after the main transcript money.

It used to be 10k before i'm surprised it's 20k now.
Just incase, you can fax your certificate to WES.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Obyknow(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gillbertoesther:
What is Wrong with Futo?

When I'm expecting my ECA report from WES and this now!

FUTO has just decided to extort using this means.I really blame WES for this,whats the point of result verification when transcript were sent directly from the instruction.
I had no choice but to pay the 20k for both documents(Transcript and Statement of result).
I advice you do the same too.FUTO won't respond until the payment is made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=nelem post=74242019]

If there's anyhow you can fast track your WES stuff with futo please do so you save yourself any further delay. Trust me at the end of the day you'll still pay that money (which in actual sense isnt supposed to be).
Most persons dont even know they'd need to pay again after the main transcript money.

It used to be 10k before i'm surprised it's 20k now.
Just incase, you can fax your certificate to WES so futo won't charge you again for sending your certificate..

Need further clarifications please let me know[/quot ore]

I've already sent both my Transcript through FUTO and statement of result through courier service. Just awaiting FUTO to reply WES. I think I've pass the stage you're referring to. I have no choice than to pay the money to them so that they can reply WES. I have from now to 3rd week of January to submit my ITA and is only my ECA that's delaying me.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by buddwizer: 12:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Hello all, i confirmed from my Fedex tracking details that my waec certificate has been delivered to WES since 24th December. However my status is still showing "we are waiting for your documents" on the WES portal.

Should i not at least have seen an update on the waec certificate OR is it that all my other documents (scratch card, degree certificate and degree transcripts ) also need to come in before the status changes?

Please your advice is needed on this. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
good morning everyone, I have previously done course-by-course ICAP transcript evaluation with WES (USA), when I was applying for Master's admission in the USA, now I'm intending applying and seeking for a school in Canada university that might request transcript evaluation. my questions are:

1.. how can I transfer my evaluation report files from WES (USA) to WES (Canada), how possible?

2. does anyone knows if Canadian universities accept WES transcript evaluation report from WES (USA) if I can order for a duplicate report from WES (USA) to be sent to the intended school in Canada.

Thanks in advance for your, suggestions, contributions, and advice, I do appreciate.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2019
Enasdan:
good morning everyone, I have previously done course-by-course ICAP transcript evaluation with WES (USA), when I was applying for Master's admission in the USA, now I'm intending applying and seeking for a school in Canada university that might request transcript evaluation. my questions are:

1.. how can I transfer my evaluation report files from WES (USA) to WES (Canada), how possible?

2. does anyone knows if Canadian universities accept WES transcript evaluation report from WES (USA) if I can order for a duplicate report from WES (USA) to be sent to the intended school in Canada.

Thanks in advance for your, suggestions, contributions, and advice, I do appreciate.

it is possible to transfer send WES an email about your enquiries they would put you through. Although I have to say it takes quite a long time... My friend had to pay again for WES USA (he was transferring from Canada to USA) when the process was taking a long time, he had to start a new process.. But if you don't mind waiting then you don't need to pay again I guess

Update: this is for the first question (1)

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gshun: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello my people, please if a document has accepted status on WES page does it mean there wouldnt be verification requested from WES again?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Obyknow(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gshun:
Hello my people, please if a document has accepted status on WES page does it mean there wouldnt be verification requested from WES again?
There would surely be a verification request
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gshun: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
ok thanks
Obyknow:

There would surely be a verification request
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by buddwizer: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
buddwizer:
Hello all, i confirmed from my Fedex tracking details that my waec certificate has been delivered to WES since 24th December. However my status is still showing "we are waiting for your documents" on the WES portal.

Should i not at least have seen an update on the waec certificate OR is it that all my other documents (scratch card, degree certificate and degree transcripts ) also need to come in before the status changes?

Please your advice is needed on this. Thank you

Hello my people, please any advice on this.....
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Obyknow(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
buddwizer:

Would suggest you give them a little time,they are running behind schedule because of the festive breaks.
My School wrote to WES verifying my documents on the 12th,my status was updated on the 27th

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 3:04am On Jan 03, 2019
Obyknow:

FUTO has just decided to extort using this means.I really blame WES for this,whats the point of result verification when transcript were sent directly from the instruction.
I had no choice but to pay the 20k for both documents(Transcript and Statement of result).
I advice you do the same too.FUTO won't respond until the payment is made

Thanks Bros, will transfer money to someone to assist me and do it as I stay in Lagos.

Hope they will reply the same day? I have just 1st of February for my ITA to expire and it's just this WES that's delaying my applicatiin submission.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by flameon2: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gillbertoesther:

Thanks Bros, will transfer money to someone to assist me and do it as I stay in Lagos.

Hope they will reply the same day? I have just 1st of February for my ITA to expire and it's just this WES that's delaying my applicatiin submission.

Hi,

Please how does the ITA work? I thought you first send your docs to WES before you commence application for PR?
Can i go ahead to apply for PR while also sending docs to WES for verification?

Regards
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Obyknow(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gillbertoesther:

Couple of days,atmost 4

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ashebsj: 6:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Someone please urgently help. I already verified my ND, HND and B. Sc. Certificates with WES before WES started this WAEC issue, and I have my evaluation report. I want to verify my M. Sc. now and I've decided to use ICES for time-saving. Is it ok if I do this, and which verification no do I quote in my Express entry and provincial profiles?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Dainamo: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Check your status on their website.
buddwizer:

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.