Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (235505 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bibisandra(f): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yes, I applied for my on 14th Nov, I paid for chase courier service and it got it to Canada on the 3Rd of December, wes has processed it and updated my account on the 12th of dec

StKizito2:
Anyone here who applied for Waec transcript since November 10th and it's being dispatched by FedEx. I called the FedEx lady and she said it wasn't ready.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anyone want to send scratch to WES or buy Scratch card can contact me via call or Whatsapp 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Gillbertoesther:
Anyone want to send scratch to WES or buy Scratch card can contact me via call or Whatsapp 08065173515

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by sambasten: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Tone23:

I'm interested, kindly add me/send me a Watsap message on 08056178964. Thanks

Try and call or whatsapp her by today. She's going tomorrow and two guys already so you can be the third person
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Tone23:

I'm interested, kindly add me/send me a Watsap message on 08056178964. Thanks
Hi watsup you sent me a mail
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2018
please I used both WAEC AND GCE for my admission. should I use the two for WES verification. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Please for those that have done their confirmation of WAEC result to WES, is attestation letter needed?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Chayil18: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
I am also interested
Mail is peyibomi18@gmail.com
Mofoyoke:
Please if anyone is interested in sending scratch card, please let's group up. I think the other group had already sent.my email address is bola.yetide@yahoo.com.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 18, 2018
CuteRedd:
Hi watsup you sent me a mail

Thanks! It's been sorted!

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Phummy2018: 2:53am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello Peeps
I have sent my Waec and academic transcript to Wes, but they are still request for my degree certificate which is showing pending. What do I do?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Hi peeps, I read https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network.30420/page-2124#post-7411776 that waec scratch card is the only requirement now for waec verification. How true is this?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by tozabes: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
hi guys, I can't find WAEC scratch cards in my area. Can anyone recommend where I can get one, maybe online? Thanks in advance
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
tozabes:
hi guys, I can't find WAEC scratch cards in my area. Can anyone recommend where I can get one, maybe online? Thanks in advance
http://www.mecnigeria.org/contact-us/

I bought mine from them Festac branch tho... You can call if they have
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
have you forwarded to wes

CuteRedd:
http://www.mecnigeria.org/contact-us/

I bought mine from them Festac branch tho... You can call if they have
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Niyi101: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
CuteRedd:
Evaluation in progress grin
Hi,

Has it been accepted now.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Phummy2018:
Hello Peeps
I have sent my Waec and academic transcript to Wes, but they are still request for my degree certificate which is showing pending. What do I do?
send your degree certificate via fax to cut cost for you

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Niyi101:

Hi,

Has it been accepted now.
Yes it has
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
dubajek:
have you forwarded to wes

yup
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gshun: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Please where do i see what document WES has received and what is pending ?

Phummy2018:
Hello Peeps
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Niyi101: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
CuteRedd:
Yes it has
Nice!! When was it accepted? My evaluation started on Friday 14th, but it’s yet to be accepted
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by CuteRedd(f): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sent 7th, delivered 10th Accepted 12th. Evaluation should be completed tomorrow (7 WD)
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Phummy2018: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Gshun:
Please where do i see what document WES has received and what is pending ?

Once you log into your Wes account, you will see the list of documents update. This is based on the documents you have sent for verification.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Niyi101: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
CuteRedd:
Sent 7th, delivered 10th Accepted 12th. Evaluation should be completed tomorrow (7 WD)

Amen o
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Sosao(f): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
My evaluation has been completed since 13th of December...how long to get to the school and to me in Nigeria
Plus when do I get the pdf copy cos up till now it isn’t showing on the status
Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Obyknow(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
My Institution has written to WES confirming the authenticity of my documents after WES sent copies of my documents to them.My status is still on hold ,how long does it take WES to update my account after this confirmation?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by opella(f): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Sosao:
My evaluation has been completed since 13th of December...how long to get to the school and to me in Nigeria
Plus when do I get the pdf copy cos up till now it isn’t showing on the status
Thanks
The pdf copy is supposed to show the same day your evaluation was completed . Can't you see download PDF report anywhere on your profile? If you can't, then send them a dm on Twitter or call them.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2018
tozabes:

I sell and I can also helpe.send. I've sent to some people will sending one tomorrow too. You can call or what's app me 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Amoto333:
Please for those that have done their confirmation of WAEC result to WES, is attestation letter needed?

It's only GCE that needs Attestation letter and affidavit.. got to find out yesterday when I assisted someone to do hers yesterday. I went with only affidavit and they said I must also have attestation letter. You know GCE is a private exam.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Gillbertoesther:

It's only GCE that needs Attestation letter and affidavit.. got to find out yesterday when I assisted someone to do hers yesterday. I went with only affidavit and they said I must also have attestation letter. You know GCE is a private exam.
Thank you for your kind-hearted response. The attestation letter must be on letter headed paper
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by DONPablosugar: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gillbertoesther:

I did MAY/JUNE do I need attestation...
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Hope95: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hello everyone, really this WES thing can be frustrating and as well easy with the right information. I am yet to complete mine but I believe my WES story and experience will answer some questions.

I applied for WES immigration evaluation as ECA requirement towards my Canadian express entry application.

The evaluation when I opened my account and required documents were
my Academic transcript
and degree certificate, only to check my portal dashboard recently with a request for my WAEC result and scratch card to be sent which I believe should not be so for my application and here is my reason.

I created my WES account on April 3rd 2018, and applied for evaluation,
I got my reference code via email and June 7th, 2018.

On August 27,2018 I got an update via mail that my degree certificate /statement of result is not received,
(this is because online processing transcript service of my school that I used for sending the transcript, left that out, I contacted them, the apologized and sent it immediately at their own cost)

I further got a mail on September 5th,2018 to send a copy of my bachelors degree which was eventually sent.
(Reference to the Above)

Going further, on September 13th 2018, I got an update for the need to have my documents verified from my sending institution which was not done.

October came and passed but the online transcript platform kept saying they were yet to receive the verification request, I wrote to WES and they insisted they had sent it.

The seven weeks passed and Wes had to send another verification request
NB- WES will send another verification request to your school after seven weeks of no feedback from your sending institution, most times via mail.

Then on November 15, another update was received on need for verification which pushed me to taking it more seriously, I had to contact exams and record who told me, certain fee had to be paid for verification, I was surprised and went ahead to confirm. Its actually a legal fee because I paid it through remita to the institution account.

After which I had to notify them in exams and record that I have paid and sent necessary documents, at this point I disconnected from the online transcript application platform and started physical process.

NB: The truth is WES actually sent the first and second one because they eventually saw it but those that would search and attend to it in the office responsible for verification might not act, they need that payment receipt and you might just need someone in the exams and records to push this for you for prompt attention, the verification does not take time at allllllll.

After few days, my status changed from being on hold to processing as both documents were received and accepted and verification on going.

I thought I was done, only to receive a mail shortly afterwards that they are waiting to receive two documents, but now it's WAEC documents which was never there before.

My application status changed to being on hold and some documents were still being awaited to include WAEC scratch card and result while my transcript and certificate showed it has been received and accepted.

So how will I go about it from here, if I would need to do the WAEC verification to get my ECA WES report.

But then seeing this, I wrote to them, although yet to get their response stating that:

I applied and got my reference number before the new verification rule was introduced which read on their website

"IF YOU SUBMITTED A WES APPLICATION AND RECEIVED A WES REFERENCE NUMBER PRIOR TO AUGUST 3RD,2018,THIS CHANGE DOES NOT AFFECT YOU"

I got my reference code on June 7th,2018 but the delay in verification caused this. .

So here are my tips for fresh applications.

1. WAEC result sending is an important credential to complete your WES evaluation as stared on WES blog of August 3rd 2018.

2. When Wes said they gave sent documents for verification, they actually have done, contact your school and if you need to go there or someone does on your behalf, please go and request for Wes verification at exams and records.

3. You might need to pay for the verification

4. Always put your reference code on documents you sending, envelopes and other supporting documents.

5. When opening your account, be sure to confirm the kind of evaluation you are applying for, is it for immigration or studies etc

6 Application fee can be paid using naira debit cards, I used Gtb create card and about 69,000 in naira for the above $200cad charged.

7 Always use an address that can be located easily incase you would need physical copy of Evaluation sent to you.

If I remember other things, I would share.

I hope it was worth the long read smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by yetundearomire: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gillbertoesther:

please i will like to know i want to use my GCE result and on the WES page it is asking me the institution i attended , does anyone know what i will fill? i have attached picture for better understanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (61) (Reply)

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.