Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government (36880 Views)

FG, States Budget N5.6tr For Salaries, Overheads / Christmas: Buhari Approves N72billion For Salaries (see chart) / Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by Abeyjide: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
2boiz:
Don't tell me his pension is twice as much as his monthly salary o undecided Don't tell me nonsense... In fact, ma gbeyen wa rara sad

The pension even rose to four times his salary as a governor...
I guess being a pensioner is now better off being an active servant

good write up. Another question is why was the payment stoped last year august 2015 if it was really pension?

2 Likes

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by Dav24(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
haildeji:
Lol this argument by the Kiara state government is just silly to say the least...

I was following the updates and what EFCC presented and the Court adopted were exhibits of transactions from his account which bold states salary for so so month and not pension... Also it's funny that almost every month the alleged pension kept raising.

Also let's say it was actually pension why did dey stop paying that same amount since last year as the EFCC showed documents that the payments were only for 4 years or so and stopped around may or so last year... Why didnt dey continue paying said pension?...

Every silly response as a matter of fact and definitely holds no water.
You got the point, they cant fool everybody with simple lies.

3 Likes

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by maxjax(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
bluecircle470:
Pension is monthly ryt?
pension ain't monthly jare.........
this country is damn cursed ....

2 Likes

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by humbleself242(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
EVEN AFTER LEAVING THE OFFICE AS A GOVERNOR STILL RECEIVING A MILLION PLUS,NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIOOOO BAD LEADERS THIEF

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by TIDDOLL(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
awon Oloriburuku...HAMMED IS JUST A PUPPET,imagine that figure az pension [b][/b]"The statement added that after the review of pensions of former political office holders by the state pension board, the former governor’s pension increased to N1,239,493.94 monthly from October 2014 to date". dey wan use one stupid board review as cover up.

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by BrownChima212(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
What do you expect from a political godson.....defend his boss. Wasn't shocked to see this. Impunity must stop

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by humbleself242(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
EVEN AFTER LEAVING THE OFFICE AS A GOVERNOR STILL RECEIVING A MILLION PLUS HAS PENSION ,NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIOOOO BAD LEADERS THIEF

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by BrownChima212(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Abeyjide:

good write up. Another question is why was the payment stop last year august 2015 if it was really pension?
Good question
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by StepTwo: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gamesmart:

When you have a job working 9-5 from Monday to Friday or over 35 hours a week, you are in full-time employment. This is even if this employment is only a contract for a few days, weeks, months or years.

so, is he still working as Governor?
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by Gamesmart: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
StepTwo:

so, is he still working as Governor?

And your point is?

So If I leave my employment Glo and start working for Dangote, I can start getting my pension from Glo?

3 Likes

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by classiclight(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
what a beautiful lie, they are only trying to cover their own ass, CCT and EFCC nor be fool na, see as money dey multiply

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by SaintRobs: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
lebienconnu:
The prosecution has made a very big mistake. If this statement by the state government is true public sentiment will swing in favor of Saraki and it would become convincingly evident that he is a victim of witch hunting as being claimed by the his defence team.

So you believed what kwara state government says? May be you don't know Fatai Ahmed was single handedly picked by Bukola,so do you now expect him to issue a statement that will compound Bukola's problem?

4 Likes

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by jozee08(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
modath:

Do you live in my head? cheesy
Three groups of people one should know better than to incur their wrath...
1. A policeman with a gun
2. One's Doctor
3. A skilled Lawyer privy to one's misadventures! cool
a professor of criminal law for that mater!!! see what arrogance cause oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by StepTwo: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

So If I leave my employment Glo and start working for Dangote, I can start getting my pension from Glo?
yes, if you are entitled to it and left in due time.

people leave govt to work in private sectors and still get their pension from govt.
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by Misterdhee1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
#1m Kwara State Case get as E be...

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by Gamesmart: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
StepTwo:
yes, if you are entitled to it and left in due time.

people leave govt to work in private sectors and still get their pension from govt.

Which people?

And how do you become entitled to it?

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by OAUTemitayo: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
SaintRobs:
So you believed what kwara state government says? May be you don't know Fatai Ahmed was single handedly picked by Bukola,so do you now expect him to issue a statement that will compound Bukola's problem?
Where the hell have you been?
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by bejeria101(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
The magic has begun,no be naija we dey lol
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by StepTwo: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gamesmart:

Which people?
And how do you become entitled to it?
if you stay in govt for 10yrs nd above you are entitled to pension,Bro
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by OAUTemitayo: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Saraki is as evil as Tinubu and Fashola respectively. We have an obligation to condemn both and not absolve one for whatever reason.

The Lagos State Governor and Deputy Governor's Bill passed in 2007 is one of the most secretive Bills passed by the Lagos House of Assembly as contained in the List of Bills Passed see http://adeyemiikuforiji.org/legislation.html

Lagos State, Law No. 11 of 2007 of Lagos State gives pension to any former governor who completed two terms equivalent to the exact salary paid to the sitting governor, plus 300 per cent of his or her basic salary as furniture allowance. In addition, the law provides choice houses, bullet-proof cars to be renewed every three years; eight policemen and two SSS details, entertainment, car maintenance, house maintenance, personal assistant, and utility allowances among other things.
Why did they stopped the payment in 2015?
Or is Saraki not entitled to the pension again?

2 Likes

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by Rajiolaade: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
elmisti:

See U!....almst all ex-governors collect pensions from dier states!...Tinubu inclusive!....

Infact I know for a fact that saraki is entitled to a awse built for him by d state govt......if this is where dis trial is going...d man can jst make a fool out of dem all
this is tip of an iceberg out of 13 count charge,lets be patient.

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by ibeksonyeka(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
May thunder without mercy strike una dere.....after review una increase does craze pensions den slash d civil servants ownnn una fader left yansh angry

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by Gamesmart: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
StepTwo:

if you stay in govt for 10yrs nd above you are entitled to pension,Bro

And you point is what?

He was governor for 10 years?

Those that spend 10 years in government are entitled to pension at what age?

Those that spend 10 years in government are entitled to pension while still working full time?

4 Likes

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by Hope2015: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na wa ooo. But does it mean the pension act, PFA, RSA apply not to public office holders like governors etc? Were pensioners in kwars state paid promptly at least up to aug2015 like their ex-gov Saraki. Oh God why do you allow these few set of people to continue to punish this nation? If this wickedness n impunity continue, generality of people may doubt your existence God. Oh God save this our nation, help n assist the helpless, raise helpers for this nation

1 Like

Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by elmisti(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rajiolaade:
this is tip of an iceberg out of 13 count charge,lets be patient.

I beg to differ!....this whole show is looking baseless....am nt sayn saraki aint a thief...but bro, d guy is one very ambitious mofo!...he wnt leave so much evidence lying around lke dat...what I see bt dis is #1- his current seat as SP and #2- his ambition for presidency come 2019.....buh let's keep watchn d drama as they unfold...#whoneedsAseasonFilm when u can watch saraki cct
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by sexytyga(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=angels09 post=44468170]leave Saraki alone arabirin

e no tif yer money or PMB money.
Abeg neva in your life no talk like dat again
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by StepTwo: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gamesmart:

And you point is what?

He was governor for 10 years?

Those that spend 10 years in government are entitled to pension at what age?

Those that spend 10 years in government are entitled to pension while still working full time?

Bros, make i sleep

we go continue tomoro if dem bring light.
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by Leke001: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
hmmn!
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by sexytyga(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=kolomax post=44470408]ogaaa magbeyen Waa rara
If this people are not made to account for their deed another person will try it too..... How I just wish they could introduce China law on any corrupt individual. I Swear na North Korea law we need for dis nation
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by ikdaddy01(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
2boiz:
Don't tell me his pension is twice as much as his monthly salary o undecided Don't tell me nonsense... In fact, ma gbeyen wa rara sad

The pension even rose to four times his salary as a governor...
I guess being a pensioner is now better off being an active servant
Then there was subsidy?
Did u not hear.....
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by elmisti(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
TIDDOLL:
awon Oloriburuku...HAMMED IS JUST A PUPPET,imagine that figure az pension [b][/b]"The statement added that after the review of pensions of former political office holders by the state pension board, the former governor’s pension increased to N1,239,493.94 monthly from October 2014 to date". dey wan use one stupid board review as cover up.

U better start praying u av dat kinda puppet in ur generation!......there is no news abt saraki pension from KWSG...Tinubu receives d same...almst all ex governors who used 2terms receive pension equal as d sitting governor.....
Re: CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government by loomer: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
shaddoww:
They better stay out of this so there government doesn't get involved in the backlash dat will follow d revelations will b made.

I beg speak ur language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) / List Of APC Senators - Vanguard / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.