Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? (6470 Views)

I Need A Dominant Woman That’ll Use Me As Her Slave – Nigerian Man / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:
You're looking for a girl to dominate you?? You're not ok oh but you don't know it yet.
Gender equality sef never work you're talking of domination. undecided

It is a secret affair which has been going on in private for a very long time. There are many guys who love to be dominated by girls, in private, and not in public.
If you are a girl with dominant personality, you'll find it quite liberating relating with a guy who willingly surrenders to you to dominate him
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 08, 2016
ellapius:
before i ll be ready u would av gown white beard. so i ll link u wot my grandmum.then u may help u linked to my paternal aunt.she was her first student and best one for that mata.just drop ur email.or send ur email to mamagirl@gmail.com......pls make sure u type in gud english.

wondering whether you are not a male posing as a female here
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by ipledge10(m): 6:03am On Apr 08, 2016
I love dominant gals also,And I have met 2...just that they have their own weak point also
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by ellapius(f): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
obadizena:

wondering whether you are not a male posing as a female here
smiles re soo smart! lolmy baby will prove my identify tonite..wink...
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by bdsm: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
ipledge10:
I love dominant gals also,And I have met 2...just that they have their own weak point also
bros share ur experience with us about them and link me up with them.
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by joeace2020(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
DivaFiva:

It was more but I'm better now...Thanks.
I forgot to change it but I just did...

Ok..where are you?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
When you see one now, you'd still be the one to complain

Exactly if he does he will still end up complaining... Men always want stuff but when they see it they complain lol... i wonder why? Never knew a Nigerian Man will like a bossy lady tho.... so weird but cool hehehe....
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=firstking01 post=44476609]When you see one now, you'd still complain

Exactly if he does he will still end up complaining... Men always want stuff but when they see it they complain lol... i wonder why? Never knew a Nigerian Man will like a bossy lady tho.... so weird but cool hehehe.... I could be bossy tho but i learnt how to be submissive cos i am a woman who lives in Africa...
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Exactly if he does he will still end up complaining... Men always want stuff but when they see it they complain lol... i wonder why?

Most partners don't take their time to communicate their expectations clearly to each other, and, where necessary, narrow down their expectations before meeting. They rush to meet.
BDS*M is not a quickie one night stand!

Never knew a Nigerian Man will like a bossy lady tho.... so weird but cool hehehe....

Submissive men and women are not limited to any particular geographical zone. Submissive urge is a natural trait. But because dominant men far outnumber their submissive counterparts, coupled with the fact that we are in a male dominated society, it is assumed that all men are dominant.

I could be bossy tho i learnt how to be submissive cos i am a woman who lives in Africa.

You are a switch. A wholly dominant person can hardly play a submissive role.
Switch ladies are nice to be with. In that, in public, they can dance to the tune of society, But in private, they'll take charge and dominate their partner.
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by ipledge10(m): 4:03am On Apr 09, 2016
bdsm:
bros share ur experience with us about them and link me up with them.
I was sleeping when I type that
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 09, 2016
@Cindy222
How bossy ?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 5:06am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=Cindy222 post=44536287][/quote]goodmorning
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by chericleo(f): 5:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Wen u meet a gal lik dat u will still b d 1 to open a trend on how Nigerian gals dnt av respect and always wnt to b in control. Most tyms wen u people talk abt Nigerian gals in general I begin to wonder how many Nigerian gals uv met. We av 36 states wif more Dan 100 local government and u fink uv met like 20 from each state?.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
grin he truly needs deliverance

All the op craves for is a domina - and true, dominatrices are a rare commodity in the Nigerian comity - now instead putting up a valid suggestion, you are instead chalking up his shindy to a spiritual problem...

the quality of brains here though...
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Dygeasy(m): 5:52am On Apr 09, 2016
ayotrey:
so i have a fetish of being dominated by a girl but the problem is nigerian girls are so dull and timid they cant be mean (if u are handsome) to u to save their life. i dont know what to do , i dont wanna date or do normal stuff all i want is a girl that likes to dominate a guy , why cant i have that?
Please comman take my girlfriend. I give you one day, it's either you're dead or you kill her out of frustration cheesy

Be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

All the op craves for is a domina - and true, dominatrices are a rare commodity to find in the Nigerian comity - now instead of you to put up a valid suggestion, you are instead chalking up his shindy to a spiritual problem...

OK, good morning
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

All the op craves for is a domina - and true, dominatrices are a rare commodity to find in the Nigerian comity - now instead of you to put up a valid suggestion, you are instead chalking up his shindy to a spiritual problem...

OK, good morning
darkenedrebel:

darkenedrebel:

OK, good morning
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
goodmorning

Morning to you too.
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
obadizena:

Most partners don't take their time to communicate their expectations clearly to each other, and, where necessary, narrow down their expectations before meeting. They rush to meet.

oh you're talking about it in terms of social media right? cos i don't get the rushing to meet part.... I really meant dominance in general not dominatrix tho...

Submissive men and women are not limited to any particular geographical zone. Submissive urge is a natural trait. But because dominant men far outnumber their submissive counterparts, coupled with the fact that we are in a male dominated society, it is assumed that all men are dominant.

As we all know African women especially Nigerian ones are highly submissive cos of the kinda society we live in, never said it was limited to one geographical zone but it varies from zone to zone.

Switch ladies are nice to be with. In that, in public, they can dance to the tune of society, But in private, they'll take charge and dominate their partner.

Oh switch nice word.... guess i am... Relationships don't really work for me cos i could be quite bossy, so i just took a chill pill, so ill work on myself you know... so i guess amma b a switch soon... lolz...
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
obadizena:

obadizena:

oh you're talking about it in terms of social media right? cos i don't get the rushing to meet part.... I really meant dominance in general not dominatrix tho...

As we all know African women especially Nigerian ones are highly submissive cos of the kinda society we live in, never said it was limited to one geographical zone but it varies from zone to zone.

Oh switch nice word.... guess i am... Relationships don't really work for me cos i could be quite bossy, so i just took a chill pill, so ill work on myself you know... so i guess amma b a switch soon... lolz...
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Morning to you too.
hw u?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Morning to you too.
hw u?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
ayotrey:
so i have a fetish of being dominated by a girl but the problem is nigerian girls are so dull and timid they cant be mean (if u are handsome) to u to save their life. i dont know what to do , i dont wanna date or do normal stuff all i want is a girl that likes to dominate a guy , why cant i have that?

u don't want to try me
u will run for ur wishwish grin
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by kajoula(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
ayotrey:

Environment has trained most of them to be a slave of material things......
thats all i can say smiley
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by kajoula(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
ayotrey:

Environment has trained few of them to be a slave to material things......
thats all i can say smiley
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
politricks:
Go to dominion church, them plenty there.

Lol... gringrin
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
hw u?
I'm alright, how's your day going?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by erosimo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
politricks:
Go to dominion church, them plenty there.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

I'm alright, how's your day going?
cool dear, and yours??
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
cool dear, and yours??
Its ok, indoors tho, a rainy day actually...
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Its ok, indoors tho, a rainy day actually...
wow, the weather's temperate here since mawnin, which state is that??
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
wow, the weather's temperate here since mawnin, which state is that??

Anambra state precisely.... that's where i am now, how about you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A SIN? / This Man Has Spent Millions Of Dollars And Still Look Like This. (photos) / Pretty Lady Runs Mad In Broad Daylight, Strips Herself (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.