Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? (6475 Views)

I Need A Dominant Woman That’ll Use Me As Her Slave – Nigerian Man / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I don't want u
can u give me just 2 reasons y u dont want me..direct ur explaination in details..
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
markkaycee:
can u give me just 2 reasons y u dont want me..direct ur explaination in details..

1.I don't like ur type ure meant to send me a pm if u really want to, not otherwise. I don't run after dudes am too proud for that grin
2. I want someone to give u the testimony of his experience and not for u to experience it
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

1.I don't like ur type ure meant to send me a pm if u really want to, not otherwise. I don't run after dudes am too proud for that grin
2. I want someone to give u the testimony of his experience and not for u to experience it
fair enough ur no 1 seems logical and reasonable..am cool with that..ur no 2., the experience is better witnessed by me..
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
markkaycee:
fair enough ur no 1 seems logical and reasonable..am cool with that..ur no 2., the experience is better witnessed by me..

ur pm will expire in my mail cos I ain't accepting it. tongue
goodnight
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

ur pm will expire in my mail cos I ain't accepting it. tongue
goodnight
simple..the fact is am too much of a man for u to handle..i stay in lag while u in ib..u have figured out that long distance is at ur disadvantage..well..dont worry ur turn will soon reach...wait in line dear
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
markkaycee:
simple..the fact is am too much of a man for u to handle..i stay in lag while u in ib..u have figured out that long distance is at ur disadvantage..well..[/b]dont worry ur turn will soon reach...wait in line dear[b]
meaning?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:
Ok i get wt u mean
cool! wink
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
@BumBae,
I am having dis odd feeling that the figure bearing this unfamiliar moniker is someone I am familiar with.

<< c*c* >>
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
ayotrey:
so i have a fetish of being dominated by a girl but the problem is nigerian girls are so dull and timid they cant be mean (if u are handsome) to u to save their life. i dont know what to do , i dont wanna date or do normal stuff all i want is a girl that likes to dominate a guy , why cant i have that?

And my boyfriend keeps complaining that I'm Egocentric, too hard to get through and I Dont hide my feelings cos I'm not timid.Na wa o!
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
obadizena:
@BumBae,
I am having dis odd feeling that the figure bearing this unfamiliar moniker is someone I am familiar with.

<< c*c* >>
Really
Ok guess let me see if ur right
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2016
BumBae:

Really
Ok guess let me see if ur right

How do I encrypt it, so that only you can dicipher it?
OK! You're an Angel closer to God.
tongue

cc : ch3rry c*c*
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 11, 2016
reminiscing:

And my boyfriend keeps complaining that I'm Egocentric, too hard to get through and I Dont hide my feelings cos I'm not timid.Na wa o!

Such will always be the case, when each of both partners has a dominant personality. Each will be trying to dominate and control the other, while each will resist being controlled. Each will want to have his or her own way.

Like, for example, the boyfriend who is a R. Catholic insisting that his Anglican girlfriend should become a R. Catholic. While the girlfriend is resisting that order, she'll be insisting that the guy should equally relinquish his Catholic conviction - one partner exercising control overtly, while the other will be resisting and exerting subtle control on the other.

cc: chericleo
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by misterchris(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2016
Cindy222:

Oh switch nice word.... guess i am... Relationships don't really work for me cos i could be quite bossy, so i just took a chill pill, so ill work on myself you know... so i guess amma b a switch soon... lolz...
where do you work?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
ellapius:
my grandma ll dorminate u sir.she is good at it
me am even learning from her.but i wont be yru on time.
When you are done learning, you may explore your skills with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Finally Arewa Queen Is Unveiled On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.