Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? (6472 Views)

I Need A Dominant Woman That’ll Use Me As Her Slave – Nigerian Man / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Anambra state precisely.... that's where i am now, how about you?
ph, so, you skuling or working??
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
ph, so, you skuling or working??

Lol you first... schooling or working?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ah ah why are people hating on OP na. There are some girls like that actually but the patriarchal society basically beats the ideas out of them.

First of all, they shouldn't be too young, cause early teens are almost always submissive and lack the confidence and experience to behave otherwise. Then, they should be more liberal. The more conservative and naive a girl, the more likely she is to be submissive allll the time.
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Lol you first... schooling or working?
ah ah, i asked first nacheesy..you know it's usually ladies first, then before gentlemencheesy
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
ah ah, i asked first nacheesy..you know it's usually ladies first, then before gentlemencheesy

We gonna do it differently this time then.... oh so you can't tell me on NL but you want me to tell you hehehhe... do you think such things should be discussed openly?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

We gonna do it differently this time then.... oh so you can't tell me on NL but you want me to tell you hehehhe...do you think such things should be discussed openly?
it's nothing na, just yes or no if you working or schooling??
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
it's nothing na, just yes or no if you working or schooling??

Waiting for your answer tho... #smiles
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Waiting for your answer tho... #smiles
looks her aluringly in the eyewink, you really wanna knowcheesy??
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
looks her aluringly in the eyewink, you really wanna knowcheesy??

Aluringly lolz.... yes dear i really wanna know....
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Oh switch nice word.... guess i am... Relationships don't really work for me cos i could be quite bossy, so i just took a chill pill, so ill work on myself you know... so i guess amma b a switch soon... lolz...

Fact is, if a lady has bossy tendencies, it'll always be difficult getting along with men who have dominant nature, no matter how she tries to control herself. It's not easy to continue suppressing one's real personality. (And don't forget that dominant men are in the majority)

You'll feel more at home in the company of switch males, or, better still, submissive males. tongue
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

u don't want to try me
u will run for ur wishwish grin

really? grin
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Aluringly lolz.... yes dear i really wanna know....
nope, except on one condition tongue
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
kajoula:

Environment has trained few of them to be a slave to material things......
thats all i can say smiley

agreed.
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
ayotrey:
so i have a fetish of being dominated by a girl but the problem is nigerian girls are so dull and timid they cant be mean (if u are handsome) to u to save their life. i dont know what to do , i dont wanna date or do normal stuff all i want is a girl that likes to dominate a guy , why cant i have that?

So are you saying all naija girls are soft and not one willing to dominate u n whip ur butt...

Where have u looked?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Ah ah why are people hating on OP na. There are some girls like that actually but the patriarchal society basically beats the ideas out of them.

First of all, they shouldn't be too young, cause early teens are almost always submissive and lack the confidence and experience to behave otherwise. Then, they should be more liberal. The more conservative and naive a girl, the more likely she is to be submissive allll the time.
He shud come here .. Lol by the time i finish he will be cured grin
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
obadizena:

really? grin
Are u implying that u can quite comfortably spank the nyash of ur boyfriend to discipline him for upsetting u, if he will willingly surrender to u?
if he deserves it,I will give him the beating of his life in a joking way.
But the beating no go be for here oooooooooo grin
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:
He shud come here .. Lol by the time i finish he will be cured grin
Wow!!!
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
obadizena:

Wow!!!
How u want to be whipped grin.. Tied up .. Can pour hot oil on ur back ..put lite candle under ur toes .. Erm tie chain round ya neck grin U name it .. If its pain u want
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

if he deserves it,I will give him the beating of his life in a joking way.
But the beating no go be for here oooooooooo grin

Na wah. cheesy
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
obadizena:

waaao!!!
I render salute! Your Supreme Royal Highness, Yewandequeen.

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Cindy222(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
nope, except on one condition tongue

Hmmmm which is?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:

whenever a submissive guy is relating with a dominant girl, no matter how inexperienced the girl is, she'll systematically dominate him, as time goes on.
The very nature of a submissive guy is such that once he's in the presence of a dominant girl and if the environment happens to be conducive, his submissive urge will drive him to unintentionally behave in such a way that'll coax and encourage her to start taking steps to dominate him. If she truly has dominant tendencies, she'll enjoy doing it. And the more she does it, the more confidence she develops.
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by firstking01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cindy222:

Hmmmm which is?
guess tongue, i'm sure you will guess rightcheesy??
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

How u want to be whipped grin.. Tied up .. Can pour hot oil on ur back ..put lite candle under ur toes .. Erm tie chain round ya neck grin U name it .. If its pain u want

for some of us, it's not always about pain and more and more pain and turture. It's not about being forced to obey orders blindly to our own detriment.

It's more of emmh....emmh...i am trying to remember some of the....paraphilia ...lipsrsealed

cool
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by akike: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
joeace2020:
Mr man forget it. Nigerian women are groomed to be utterly submissive even though their brains want to fight it
SMH...Som epeople are just stvpid!
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

u don't want to try me
u will run for ur wishwish grin
yimu..thats what they all say online but meet them in reality is a different story..
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
kajoula:

Environment has trained few of them to be a slave to material things...... thats all i can say smiley
there is sense in what u just posted..

1 Like

Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
obadizena:

for some of us, it's not always about pain and more and more pain and turture. It's not about being forced to obey orders blindly to our own detriment.

It's more of emmh....emmh...i am trying to remember some of the....paraphilia ...lipsrsealed

cool
Ok i get wt u mean
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
markkaycee:
yimu..thats what they all say online but meet them in reality is a different story..
do u v a brother ?
link me up with him and he will be a living testimony ?
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

do u v a brother ?
link me up with him and he will be a living testimony ?
brother..lol.,dont go too far send me a pm..and i will make ur dreams come true..best believe..
Re: Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
markkaycee:
brother..lol.,dont go too far send me a pm..and i will make ur dreams come true..best believe..
I don't want u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ / ... / Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.