Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband (54120 Views)

Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Toppy72: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2016
What of ALE, you never tried that?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by popesam1(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

... grin
baba thank you oo , 50 litres of fuel no be beans
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Tarr see ur mouth like "exactly"
And you own mouth like " tarr"
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Buh I was on my own b4 u quoted me nah. Pa Chuks, dnt quote me again plz...u shud be resting in peace. I wantu goan play wif my fellow kids.
DrChukzy:
goan wash d dishes kid! Stop disturbin ur Elders mentions on NL. Nwata
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Lentini4u(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Wot goes around comes around. Seun is such a big DIDIRIN for saying such stuff. Though it serves Toyin right for opting out of her marriage from the slightest provocation. But Seun is a disappointment to Mature Guys. He is a grown Child.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by ossyprince: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Malawian(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
the same yoruba guys that keep forming that they can handle igbo girls in bed? ordinary yellow pawpaw toyin, my guy wanted to destroy his kidney grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by abbey621(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
I'm surprised no one is talking about the confession of statutory rape. If it was one Alhaji or Northerner that confessed to this, we would all be shouting child molestation. I think I now understand why a lot of these young girls in the North are being married off early, imagine how many Toyins are out there? How many 13, 14, 16 year olds are being deflowered daily by adults who should know better?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Veroluv(f): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
That's arrant rubbish
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by DrChukzy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Buh I was on my own b4 u quoted me nah. Pa Chuks, dnt quote me again plz...u shud be resting in peace. I wantu goan play wif my fellow kids.
Charity starts 4rm home. Kid, hope u wanna live long to reap d fruit of ur labour? Just let ur papa rest in peace o. Ok?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by alaskido(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chai, there is God oooooooo. Why wash your dirty linens in the public now? Maka Why?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by olayinkaj2(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yeye man spewing rubbish, chai! sisi Toyin don suffer....Her ex husband will be like ''You see your life now''
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by ledaman: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Common sense is not common ! am sure this dude mum gave birth to him @ seven month not nine month!
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:28-31
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Ayibaba1: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
The man could as well be passed for a sick man, however, that will not change the cross of the matter that a lady is simply undignified, irresponsible and a big shame to womanhood. Will any man talk about Jolade like that? Would any man talk about Joke Silva like that? What do these women have that Toyin lacks? Dignity and self respect.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Senorprinz(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
klax:
Egbegbe or Edegbe or Elegbede or whatever will you just act like a grown up for once and shut up and moved on

You deflower her, yes and so damn what pls Is deflowering a girl a big deal or new thing or a point of fighting back or what I don't care what transpired between two of you I just hate guys that talk too much when broke up with lady. Leave her let her be and moved on.

Trying to talk thrash thinking you are exposing her or intimidating her is a child play my little boy ok. Face your bearing and move on with your life. Don't get yourself more messier and miserable don't you know when a lady broke up from and you started talking you are giving her upper hand nod and she will feel too important and mess you the more, do like a man or ask for lectures.......................................................ok
bros calm down, why you come dey take am personal?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
According to ''Webster Dictionary 2016 edition''.....
''A Lazy Man is someone who takes local herbs to impress a Lady in Bed''....
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by xtervaganza(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
ndcide:

Really?
no lie

Her brother was our coach then(he had a club) and later he moved into dancing. one of his dancers married akpororo (the conedian)

I know each and every member of her fam
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
DrChukzy:
Charity starts 4rm home. Kid, hope u wanna live long to reap d fruit of ur labour? Just let ur papa rest in peace o. Ok?
k
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Marvinspeed(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bros, who deflowering epp, them they use am collect fuel??
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
all dese is nt new but is a big shame on him dat, what is expected frm secondary skool boys to do and u shun dem bc youths ar more expose nw dan b4 is wot his doing and kudos to Toyin bc she won d match, it pains him bc she left him :Dall dese is nt new but is a big shame on him dat, what is expected frm secondary skool boys to do and u shun dem bc youths ar more expose nw dan b4 is wot his doing and kudos to Toyin bc she won d match, it pains him bc she left him(tongue out), I wonder if u knw wot ur unknown wife is doing out dere nd d stupid chicken dat wil risk her love for pple lik u(cant risk it sha), u Bleep Toyin nd she Bleep u harder(50/50), so why shouting afta u av tamper wit her carrier dat no one shuld av anything to do wit her.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by iamlarry99: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
One of those film makers that will demand s*x from an upcoming talented artist before they can give them a role or give them connection.. He's not even ashamed
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
He should have taken Ruzu bitters and also made more money from it. Ye ye he goat
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Tinyemeka(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
You drink Alomo and other herbs because u wan lash babe? cheesy cheesy

Ohh God, which kind childish people be all these?

A 16 yr old pikin at that o. undecided
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Sistem007(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lots of guys are here calling this dude a child forgetting all the times they bleeped a lady and told their friends just like this guy... #hypocrites. Remember he dint write this on the media, someone just eve dropped and got the gist so before u throw the first stone, think of the times u did this same dastard act.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by FOREXMART(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
effin kunt
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by FOREXMART(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
bleh bleh bleh
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by toprealman: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
They are always guilty of this same ungentlemanly trait.....kiss and tell. Wizkid, his director....now this one. Ndi ofe mmanu sef!
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by awakeuche(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is it that No Nigerian man can perform without the so-called alomo bitters, even babe's be buying it for their guys..... God I thank you for me oo.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ramanto:

Oya You Too Change That Your 'been' To 'Being'. You Corrected The Guy In A Very Rude Manner. Learn To Be Soft,bro
Haha this guy Is a real goner.I should change my been to being taught.I am making past tense and not a present tense..have you not been taught is it past or not.sorry i Corrected the guy in a way you didn't like.everybody makes mistakes.English is not our mother language.one love
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Disvirgin
isvirgin
verb
To take away the virginity of a person
2013, Gideon C. Mekwunye, Tear Drops, ISBN 9781466971516, "The Hotel" section, page 325 :
He picked up the bottle and read the label to examine the percentage of alcohol contained and grunts to himself; 'Um! Am fixing to do to you what men do to women; and that is dis-virgin them.'
cheesy[color=#99000] grin jeez this is the kind of sentence I don't even understand..checked my dictionary and still can't. Babe you a genius.can I date you?

[/color]
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
cry cryOmg who said you are a kid..see anybody who insults this girl from today buys my problem too..

I don't meanit

I mean I am a mean man.I die for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo) / Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.