Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband (54121 Views)

Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by excel4us: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
THE ISSUE OF OVER-GROWN BABY CELEBRATIES IN NIGERIA HAS SKY ROCKETED.JUST BECAUSE YOU INSERTED YOUR JOYSTICK A GIRL'S HOLE AND YOU ARE RANTING.THUNDER FIRE YOUR LEFT LEG
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by aishmuhd(f): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
shameless childishly disgusting information to d public .....hey minor, u can as well describe hw yur father penetrate yur mother in their kitchen bedroom.

rubbish!!!
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
CHESTER48:
cry cryOmg who said you are a kid..see anybody who insults this girl from today buys my problem too..

I don't meanit

I mean I am a mean man.I die for you
awwwwn. Lol
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
awwwwn. Lol
Check my moniker.that was 3 years ago.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Happywoman(f): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Peadophile
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by happiness100: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don't blame the guy sha, if not Toyin that give herself so cheap to an illetrate adult mumu boy.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
But seriously, what is it about guys from across the Niger Bridge with bragging about sleeping with women? First it was FFK and now this Egbegbe boy! While my Eastern brothers brag about making money, these tiger-claw faced region boys brag about punany! SMH!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by macino1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Too childish to say this. However, which herbs did you use and still couldn't satisfy her. It is obvious you haven't heard of "I AM A MAN" HERBAL TEA. Check my signature for more info
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Cityguy: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
You deflowered her. Ehn, lobatan! Where is your trophy? You are not the first and no big deal. If you are that good, why are you pained? Didirin agba. Must all these people kiss and tell? What's his aim in saying all these? Tot he is matured undecided Free the girl and let her find happiness outside of your small world. Girls are deflowered per second. If everyone starts boasting about it, bet me we would soon know who deflowered your granny. Abeg shift jare.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by lagosrd: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Airforce1:
The "yoyo bitters" part got me ( cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy)

Toyin, you don suffer for this man hand walahi cheesy

the guy sef na jew. he never try latest terrible concortuons like koboko, dorobushi, babyoku hahahaha
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by mikron(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Iyaju:
This guy fall my hand. Yoyo bitters ba?I go try am with my babe angry grin angry
grin grin grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by mikron(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
donj84:

Why he the pain the guy..he nor get wife or another woman to marry?? That's childish of him to say he deflowered her..nor be him be the first person to deflower babes na...abi he wan tell me say Bill gates, na virgin he marry or he nor Bleep virgin before he marry
i wonder too
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by mikron(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
CHESTER48:
People like you will never learn..have you not been taught that disvirgin is not in the dictionary? Even here on nairaland.com the corrections are been made..but still you can't learn
Proffesor of English, de-flowered or dis-virgined i believed u understand what the article was talking about
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by synclaire: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Cant u see dat u dont have sense. So u deflowered a lady, dat 1 con be achievement wey u dey announce, i guess dey've added a feather to ur cap. Its no wonder Toyin left u, who will stand an adult child like u, even wit d alomo n herbs u no still fit "Do" Hian! My friend close ur face in shame.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by Henycymama(f): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
lolzzzzz, like seriously?? really?
this the dumbest person have ever heard spit such utterance, the guy is really a slowpoke, em face sf no sharp, well, if nobi destiny ,God for know where e for dy today, the guy really disgust with what he has been saying since Toyin leave m, he's so childish and immature,yuck!!

ee gbadun sir!!! your matter nobi here...
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by ibiyemi93: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2016
This Guy is a slow poke. He sounds so pained.... everyone has a past.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by BABANGBALI: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by BABANGBALI: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kai her Toto is insatiable like that of one babe on nairaland
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by drtee247(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who is still viewing this thread in 2017?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband by oshiiteoku: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
shameless thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention / Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.