Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God (457 Views)

TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p / Why Did God Need To Write The 10 Commandments / Did God Need Faith To Create The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God by sziccard10: 5:26am On Apr 07, 2016
God
Re: God by ATMC(f): 6:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Lovely story.

I enjoyed every bit of it. Actually, I'm a believer in God. I read the bible thoroughly though I don't understand everything in it, I believe it is the word of God.

I also read Qur'an, though I didn't finish it, I stopped at chapter 75. I also believe it is a sacred book, inspired of God.

You don't have to join any of the groups, Christian or Muslim. Just get their holy books and study more. Get English qur'an. Get KJV bible and read without the words in italics where possible. You will gain a lot. Your soul is being developed, that's why we are here.
Re: God by sziccard10: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Hey thanks a lot for the feedback i really appreciate it! And yea i have to agree with you, its just that after everything that has happened its tough to just give up and be neutral about it all hahaha but appreciate your comment, thank you!

1 Like

Re: God by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2016
Read through ... great one
I really need an encounter, maybe my thirst is not so much that's why I am yet to experience one
Re: God by efficiencie(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2016
I am jealous and i wished i lived in that world, the world of the supernatural, talking to God and Him talking back to me...but my pride, lack of control and materialism are getting in the way! As the LORD pitied you and gave you such an experience, may he pity me too and help me rise above myself to be like his Son, Yeshua! Amen and amen.

(1) (Reply)

(LAUTECH)Join Me To Pray For These Graduands: Lautech Graduands / What's Your Take On This? Is This True In Our Present Society (photo) / A Giant Killer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.