Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship (1148 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Bayusity(m): 6:19am On Apr 07, 2016
I am having a serious misunderstanding with the person I love so much simply because of fuel crisis and epilepsy power supply. As I can’t afford to fuel a generator and there isn't power supply, I need to charge my phone elsewhere. The first problem came when she called my number to pass an urgent message that needs my attention but I wasn't able to picked the call because I was charging my phone somewhere else, she called several times until she was pissed off. I tried to apologize after seeing the missed call, she accepted the apology but she was deeply hurt. I hope this nation crisis don't kill our relationships because communication is so important in relationships and is the pillar of intimacy.

Laugh at me if you can but am very sure someone is passing through same thing.
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by wizaro(m): 6:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Sorry oooo.. Dats part of d change but pls reason with her always d understanding should be there. Don't allow d change change u both.. It's well
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Cutehector(m): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2016
I think she's got misunderstanding issues...

U call someone up to like 5 times, dey dnt pick.. shouldn't it tell the mudafvker u ain't anywhere around your fone or somewhat incapacitated to pick the phone at that moment?

But I strongly believe where she will get really angry with you is when you did not return her calls immediately u saw them.

There are always two sides to every coin!

Equity
What I have written, I have written

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Justycxx(m): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2016
Bayusity:
I am having a serious misunderstanding with the person I love so much simply because of fuel crisis and epilepsy power supply. As I can’t afford to fuel a generator and there isn't power supply, I need to charge my phone elsewhere. The first problem came when she called my number to pass an urgent message that needs my attention but I wasn't able to picked the call because I was charging my phone somewhere else, she called several times until she was pissed off. I tried to apologize after seeing the missed call, she accepted the apology but she was deeply hurt. I hope this nation crisis don't kill our relationships because communication is so important in relationships and is the pillar of intimacy.

Dont be a broke ass nigga. Brokeness is killing your relationship

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by 2cato: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2016
So you cant afford a liter of fuel for 300naira to charge ur fone
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by YorubaWoman: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Where do u guys stay undecided
There's light here 247 and petrol per litre is #165 undecided
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2016
YorubaWoman:

So you fit speak oyibo?
See ya life
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by firstking01(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Haba bros, you can just buy fuel of 500 na or even 1k for black market...or berra still, push your gen to the filling station, they 'll sell for you....and by the way, why do you have to go that length in appopogising cosa just missed callsundecided?
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2016
my people...

Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by YorubaWoman: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2016
favoured234:

So you fit speak oyibo?
See ya life
cheesy
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by escandon(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Who u eppx3ce U don bath who u serve??
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Laveda(f): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:
my people...

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Pls wch area is that?
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by YorubaWoman: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Pls wch area is that?
Makurdi
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Sorry sir.
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Makurdi
Ok en gbadun ni north
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by francizy(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Bayusity:

Hahahahahahahaha! People are complaining about loosing billions of naira and lives due to this scarcity and all you could complain of is annoying a person who supposedly lacks understanding? Guy if your woman can't cope with the fact that we're facing deeper crisis due to this fuel palava, let her look for someone else.. Shikina! angry

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Take heart man, try to get a power bank. Kills two birds with a stone.
Re: Fuel Crisis Is Killing My Relationship by okuneddie(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
what's wrong with OP self.....is ur gal not in Nigeria, if she wan vex make she vex jare......

abeg is there a filling station around this ipaja that use correct fuel......looks like they are all cursed

(1) (Reply)

baby saved by a dog...picx / How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday / Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.