Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! (15934 Views)

My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much / Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? / Whats With Girls And Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
where did you get your data from; 60% of nigerians are fat.......what the fuuuked!
Last time I checked nigeria was ranked 150th country with fat people.
Girl! Get your fact right cos the countries I know with 60% and above are usa, Australia, Mexico.

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Smellymouth: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
dharay99:

ova my blackass
me touch..? lai lai.
grin cheesy if I say "Pishure of ur black as5 or Adonbolivit", u will scream "Gay alert," cheesy grin , so I believe u cheesy

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by shugarlips(f): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
N besides talking bad or trying to make fat ladies feel bad doesn't make u better Dan dem, just tell us a fat girl snatched ur bf. Mtchewww
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by dharay99: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy if I say "Pishure of ur black as5 or Adonbolivit", u will scream "Gay alert," cheesy grin , so I believe u cheesy
i go kuku post am...

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by dharay99: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
shugarlips:
N besides talking bad or trying to make fat ladies feel bad doesn't make u better Dan dem, just tell us a fat girl snatched ur bf. Mtchewww
#been expecting ur comment,
dont mind d 0p, one of its brain-knots
dun loose....

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by midehi2(f): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
shugarlips:
Hmmm well all fat girls r nt d same, am fat I don't cry n am nt violent(both slim n fat girls like sex) so stop condemning fat girls, when u hv ntin to post. It's u skinny girls dat feel like ur better than every fat gal cos ur skinny mtchewww
yea...you fat and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Smellymouth: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
dharay99:

i go kuku post am...

Hahaha

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Una welldone o tongue tongue tongue have you people finished ranting? grin grin grin all I see is insecurity. Nobody even talked about the violent fat lady who disgraced their bf, they all concerned about their looks smh *this eggroll tastes very good*

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
shugarlips:
Hmmm well all fat girls r nt d same, am fat I don't cry n am nt violent(both slim n fat girls like sex) so stop condemning fat girls, when u hv ntin to post. It's u skinny girls dat feel like ur better than every fat gal cos ur skinny mtchewww

Are you fat? Are you violent? Do u fight in public, do u always cry to seek sympathy after offending you bf? Are u always very stubborn? If your not, then chill. Stop making it look like I was talking to you! Just stated what I noticed, it's my opinion, u entitled to yours.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by konkonbilo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana,Seun suppose employ you as an MOD because the way ur thread always pull traffic ehn,just Luke people queuing for feul in NNPC.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by konkonbilo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana,Seun suppose employ you as an MOD because the way ur thread always pull traffic ehn,just Luke people queuing for feul in NNPC.by the way I dey always enjoy ur thread and you will be fun to be with.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by konkonbilo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana,Seun suppose employ you as an MOD because the way ur thread always pull traffic ehn,just Like people queuing for feul in NNPC.by the way I dey always enjoy ur thread and you will be fun to be with.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
konkonbilo:
Jadekitana,Seun suppose employ you as an MOD because the way ur thread always pull traffic ehn,just Like people queuing for feul in NNPC.by the way I dey always enjoy ur thread and you will be fun to be with.

Kikikiki grin grin grin me sef no understand o, people too like to comment once dem see jade! E can pepper them en grin thanks dear wink
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
I don't seem to understand!!
Fat ladies are becoming very very annoying.
Imagine a fat lady stood in front of her boyfriends car this morning and ordered the guy to come out. She created traffic btw 5-8mins. When people started shouting she should get out, she started crying to attract sympathy that the guy hurt her! So fvck what? What a dramatic fellow.

They always believe they can fight or beat any woman coming close to their boyfriend. When a fat babe is determined to pin you down in the relationship, you ain't going anywhere so easily. They must make sure they cling to your generation and choke you! I remember how my brothers Ex refused to break up with him, even after she cheated she refused to leave peacefully without making a fuss.

Does it have to do with complex issues? Or the inability to get another man easily! What annoys me is the drama they create, they shout a lot, they cry a lot wtf. They always complain about their size, they hate slim babes lurking around their boyfriends. undecided undecided

The drama this morning was just the height of being silly and a bully. The poor guy was so scared, he had to roll up and pin the doors undecided undecided. Anyway that's very good for him, y'all need to access a babe very well before dating her, babes ain't smiling these days especially the fat ones!

Were ni omo yii o..kai!
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Toks2008(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
konkonbilo:
Jadekitana,Seun suppose employ you as an MOD because the way ur thread always pull traffic ehn,just Luke people queuing for feul in NNPC.by the way I dey always enjoy ur thread and you will be fun to be with.

The babe dey create controversial threads pass me sef and i just love her creativity and doggedness lol!.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Smellymouth: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecided

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Tashaamania(f): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
SINXU:
Tashaamania tongue
Sinxu tongue
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by shugarlips(f): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Are you fat? Are you violent? Do u fight in public, do u always cry to seek sympathy after offending you bf? Are u always very stubborn? If your not, then chill. Stop making it look like I was talking to you! Just stated what I noticed, it's my opinion, u entitled to yours.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Toks2008:

The babe dey create controversial threads pass me sef and i just love her creativity and doggedness lol!.

Hey boo how are you? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Toks2008:

Were ni omo yii o..kai!
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by shugarlips(f): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

am fat, am nt violent, I don't fight in public, I don't cry to seek nobody's sympathy n I am stubborn. I won't chill cos ur nt making sense is it only fat gals dat do d tins u jus mentioned?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by pennytration(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Send a mail in the evening cheesy I don't know how dms work here, think it's just mail.
Sweetheart hav sent u a pm.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
grin I know u won't dare. We are friends you know undecided
lol we never really know people, ya knw.

Lol dnt find my trouble again wink.. Hawa u? kiss
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maxi112:
mine was so much made...

last night was full of surprise btw Madrid and psg

cc:kinginvalhala3! I no ur night was highly made.. via Madrid
Bro, my yesternight was one of the best I have had of recent, all thanks to Wolfsburg defeating madrid.

Sorry I'm just replying, I have been very busy and also working on limiting my time on nairaland.

I don't think nairaland is worth the stress anymore.

How is your day going?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hey boo how are you? kiss kiss kiss

LOL! I no be boo o!I be bae(Before anyone else) lol!

According to wiki,Boo is an onomatopoeic word for a loud, startling sound, as an exclamation intended to scare, or as a call of derision (see booing). Boo or BOO may also refer to: ..

A boo is also a dog grin

So how are you shakara baby?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kikik ok how are you baby? tongue tongue Btw i'm fine, stuck in traffic
Toks2008:

LOL! I no be boo o!I be bae(Before anyone else) lol!

According to wiki,Boo is an onomatopoeic word for a loud, startling sound, as an exclamation intended to scare, or as a call of derision (see booing). Boo or BOO may also refer to: ..

So how are you shakara baby?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
pennytration:
Sweetheart hav sent u a pm.

Seen, I replied first time i'm replying a pm on nairaland grin grin
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Toks2008(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
Kikik ok how are you baby? tongue tongue Btw i'm fine, stuck in traffic

Sowy..

Take care dearie.

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by LuveU2(f): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

hmmm easy girl. You were talking about all fat girls here(you generalised) that was what made her go on the defence. And your response was quite rude.

Biko nwanyi oma were nwanyo o..

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sweery I understand, that's why I didn't reply her anymore! Maybe I should have said some fat babes cheesy
LuveU2:
hmmm easy girl. You were talking about all fat girls here(you generalised) that was what made her go on the defence. And your response was quite rude.

Biko nwanyi oma were nwanyo o..
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:
you very funny, is that why you crying cheesy cheesy
Nice dp. Fact!
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by midehi2(f): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Nice dp. Fact!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.