Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Liberation Of Makkah (paran) By 10,000 Muslims In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Liberation Of Makkah (paran) By 10,000 Muslims In The Bible (3300 Views)

Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) / Shaykh Abdur Rahman Sudais (imam Of Makkah) Has Passed Away / The Liberation Mandate Is 35 – Living Faith Church Worldwide Aka Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Liberation Of Makkah (paran) By 10,000 Muslims In The Bible by Medicis(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thanks @Scholar8200 for taking kabiru to the cleaners. God bless you bro.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Liberation Of Makkah (paran) By 10,000 Muslims In The Bible by jcross19: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
carinmom:

Salam my brother, i was very busy i couldn't reply your mention embarassed

I must say that this topic is an interesting and informative one provided that one reads it with an open mind free of bigotry and prejudice.

But i'm sure you won't have it smooth with these bigots because they are not smiling, their minds are blocked and can't recognise the truth even if its staring them in the face.

Its even easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for many of them to believe.

Jazakallah khayran ya akhi, may Allah SWT increase your taqwa and wisdom.
why all muslims are just liars? Is that what they taught you in the mosque? Why posting lies when we have google to burst your lies? Huh na wah.

2 Likes

Re: The Liberation Of Makkah (paran) By 10,000 Muslims In The Bible by proudkafir: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2016
jcross19:
why all muslims are just liars? Is that what they taught you in the mosque? Why posting lies when we have google to burst your lies? Huh na wah.
Lying is one of the sunnah of the Islamic prophet. There are certain conditions which make is OK for Muslims to lie for allahh, especially when it is for the promotion of Islam.

lying is never a big deal in Islam.
Re: The Liberation Of Makkah (paran) By 10,000 Muslims In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2016
proudkafir:
Lying is one of the sunnah of the Islamic prophet. There are certain conditions which make is OK for Muslims to lie for allahh, especially when it is for the promotion of Islam.

lying is never a big deal in Islam.

Making the religion that of satan because the Bible says satan is a liar and the father of liars.

2 Likes

Re: The Liberation Of Makkah (paran) By 10,000 Muslims In The Bible by Scholar8200(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2016
Medicis:
God bless you bro.....
Amen, thanks a lot!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because Of This Dressing / The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake / Complete Dominion Global Crusade (Day 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.