Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love (3131 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by Nathe11: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
I love who i marry

I am tired of relationships

Wen im tied to someone forever

sad i have a reality check

cry cry i give up!!!!!!!!!

cry cry even if we dont love each oda before it after we wud

I watch arranged program dey never loved each oda bt dey are happily married

Never wanted dat type

Bt i give up !!!!!!!! Im tired
as you said ARRANGED PROGRAM
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by halfricanadian(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nathe11:
as you said ARRANGED PROGRAM

llooool

1 Like

Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by Ruttashobolwa(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
FreeBoss:
Which is better, marrying who loves you or marrying who you love?
I want to read your opinions.

To me i will chose the one who loves me ...because i have experience when woman finds out you love her much ..she must take advantage and will turn to her slave in love..!

Every Woman will love to get marry to a man whove love her..
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by authority007: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
its beta both of u lyk each other bi4 marry
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by LuveU2(f): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:

I mean it...That's why I am still having problem with finding "the one"
Lol What if she turns out wowor?
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by vizkiz: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
Lol What if she turns out wowor?

my mum told me sometime ago that there will be a point in marriage when beauty wouldn't even freak you out...I think beauty is not essential in marriage love truly does conquers all
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by LuveU2(f): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:

my mum told me sometime ago that there will be a point in marriage when beauty wouldn't even freak you out...I think beauty is not essential in marriage love truly does conquers all
Good mum. Amazing hearing this from you.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by vizkiz: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
Good mum. Amazing hearing this from you .

lol...You guys really think I am just some other jackass right? grin
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by Ekakamba: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Really? Oya lets get the wedding gown coz ILY. wink
shugarlips:
as for I'll marry som1 who loves me
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by LuveU2(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:

lol...You guys really think I am just some other jackass right? grin
Exactly cheesy Hope you just trolling tho!
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by vizkiz: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
Exactly cheesy Hope you just trolling tho!

sometimes grin
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by LuveU2(f): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizkiz:

sometimes grin
Caught ya but easy on us wink
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by vizkiz: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
Caught ya but easy on us wink

you making me seem like a villain already grin
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by DemiGoddess(f): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
lolx...ok, tell me bout ya social life tongue
Privacy my friend,privacy.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Privacy my friend,privacy.
why?
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2016
I will marry someone who loves me...I don't love, I'll only perform my duty.
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by DemiGoddess(f): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
why?
What and what do you want to know?
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by firstking01(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2016
DemiGoddess:

What and what do you want to know?
everything abt you, ranging from your race to marrital status...??
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by DemiGoddess(f): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
everything abt you, ranging from your race to marrital status...??
I'm Igbo and single
Re: Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love by sarutobie(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2016
I think it is better for a woman to marry a man that loves her..and for a Man to marry the woman he loves..for even the Bible admonishes men to first love their wives and for their wives to respect and honor their husbands..

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Husbands, love your wives, as The Messiah also loves his church and gave himself up for her sake....Ephesians 5:25

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix.... A Guy Proposing To His Fiancee, But Was Turned Because? / Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) / My Prophecies For The Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.