Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. (3869 Views)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
My girlfriend is having an affair with her cousin.
What do I do?

Good day all, I wouldn't wanna bore you all with a long story.
I've been dating this girl for 2years and we stay in different towns but I normally visit her at any given opportunity.

On Thursday after Easter, I decided to travel down to her place and see her, I'm close to her family so I just went straight to their home instead of staying in a hotel.

When I got to the house I met one of her aunt who doesn't know me,she was scolding her brother and asking him how he'll allow such abomination happen under his nose,that my girlfriend and her cousin have been having an affair for almost a year now and they just kept quiet about it.

Later in the day,I decided to talk to my girlfriend.
I didn't want to go ask her about the incest stuff because it seems the family don't want people to know about it and I don't want her to know that I have an idea, so I just asked her if she's seeing someone else to which she replied NO.

I also asked her when last she had sex, and she just laughed and said that its not necessary.

I left for my place the next day and I've not called her or picked her call, I'm so confused and need lots of advice.

Please I'll appreciate matured comments.

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Pref(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Konji na bastard
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Approach her about the issue and see her reaction. From her reaction you would know if what you heard is true or not. If it's true, trust me, you'd notice embarrassment and a terrified surprise in her facial expression and she would try to be defensive.

If she admits it, then, well, it's up to you if you want to still be in a relationship with her. But if she denies it, then you can inquire from her brother, albeit discretely, and if he confirms it, and provides proof, then you know that your girlfriend is a liar, a cheat and a shameless woman who doesn't respect you. Because let's face it, having sex with your cousin is a shameful thing, especially when it's labelled an abomination in your culture. As for me, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with such person, because if she can cheat on you with her cousin, she can cheat on you with anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
And she will come to Nairaland land and Bash people talking about sex,

Claim #TeamVirgin

Insult boys who tries to woo her

See anybody who talks about sex as a pervet

Then she will go back home and Bleep her cousin!!

God help all this Girls!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by schumastic(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
WaZoBia2015:
My girlfriend is having an affair with her cousin.
What do I do?

Good day all, I wouldn't wanna bore you all with a long story.
I've been dating this girl for 2years and we stay in different towns but I normally visit her at any given opportunity.

On Thursday after Easter, I decided to travel down to her place and see her, I'm close to her family so I just went straight to their home instead of staying in a hotel.

When I got to the house I met one of her aunt who doesn't know me,she was scolding her brother and asking him how he'll allow such abomination happen under his nose,that my girlfriend and her cousin have been having an affair for almost a year now and they just kept quiet about it.

Later in the day,I decided to talk to my girlfriend.
I didn't want to go ask her about the incest stuff because it seems the family don't want people to know about it and I don't want her to know that I have an idea, so I just asked her if she's seeing someone else to which she replied NO.

I also asked her when last she had sex, and she just laughed and said that its not necessary.

I left for my place the next day and I've not called her or picked her call, I'm so confused and need lots of advice.

Please I'll appreciate matured comments.

1.mistake: why did you go home without confronting her with what you heard or were you scared of her reaction?
2.mistake: why did you ask her the last time she had sex, were you expecting her to say the previous day?

you can make up for all this mistakes by confronting her with what you heard and it should be a one on one conversation with no smile on your face. if she ends up denying it then ask the brother cus obviously since he knows you both are dating and you where present the day he was being scolded, he won't deny it and you can use that as evidence.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by IamLEGEND1: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
there is no point in trying to salvage the relationship,or at least what's left of it.

Just tell the wénch you're breaking things off & if she musters enough courage to ask why: tell her you know about the regular 'services' her cousin has been providing & you do not wish to associate urself with a harlót anymore.

She can go offer her incestuous self to another ignorant modafucka. But you're out.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
And she will come to Nairaland land and Bash people talking about sex,

Claim #TeamVirgin

Insult boys who tries to woo her

See anybody who talks about sex as a pervet

Then she will go back home and Bleep her cousin!!

God help all this Girls!!
smh..

*in2faceVoice*
Nobody holy pass eee
Look in2 my eye nd tel me say u pass eehhh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by flokii: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
ur gf is possessed..

she's not normal
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by firstking01(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Call her and ask her na...which advice do you want againundecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by olaleye1355(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pref:
Konji na bastard

Konji indeed is a bastard
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by kokoA(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
She can kill you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
End time thread !!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don't think you need anymore advice. You're done with her sorry ass. If you go ahead with her, she would shag ur sons. Trust me on that
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
well I guessed you dodged a bullet. now would be the right time to thank God or the gods or your ancestors or your lucky star (whatever you believe in) and run for dear life.

you know, you could have married her and all your kids would have resembled her cousin.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Are you for real? You're still asking us what to do about the sex maniac? Walahi, your own case worse than Oga Jonah's confusion grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by ettaetta(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Aviero: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
You'll have to ask her again and hear what she has to say. In doing this, you'll have to use a lie detector on her as this is a very delicate issue.

If you can't buy one, I shall teach you how to make one locally.

- Women are known to have itchy anus when they begin to lie. (Women and Science, CNN facts 2006)
This will help you in nabbing her.

- Connect a ray-deferred wired cord into your cushion, and insert the red end potential into your phone charging port, and makes sure she sits on that cushion.

This cord is known to detect itchy vibrations, and it will send a red notification signal to your device.

This has been proven, scientifically. Good luck, bro.

The spectator can never know nothing of the truth. So, get in there yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Demallcrazy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh..
*in2faceVoice* Nobody holy pass eee Look in2 my eye nd tel me say u pass eehhh
OP, nah she be dis?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by pet4ril(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked please tell me its not true
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Demallcrazy:
OP, nah she be dis?
haha! Bros! I cn sue u for wrong accusation o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by hifaif1: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thank God I chose to be a priest. Imagine the stress in relationships!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by dayojags10(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Eemo re, me dat I want to bleep my uncles wife sister and they be telling me is taboo, wetin I go call dis one?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by MilesLamar(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Report her to police
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by CARLOSZ: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Abomination.

cc lalasticlala biko do something
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by kazyhm(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
love can make one ask end time questions op, op, op . how many time time have I called you ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by CARLOSZ: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2016
kazyhm:
love can make one ask end time questions
op, op, op . how many time time have I called you ?
wetin happen?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Having An Affair With Her Cousin. by kazyhm(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2016
CARLOSZ:
wetin happen?
op should love without questioning

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / 5 Beauty Surgery Insanely Gone Wrong (photos) / Too Bad!! Boy Puts His Head Inside Girlfriend P.U$$Y In Swimming Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.