Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, (3855 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates / Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by profkingso(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2016
When I first met my girlfriend I thought she was pretty. I've become emotionally attached to her but recently do not find her physically attractive a lot of the time. I've considered breaking up with her but when I think about doing this I get really sad and feel like I may regret it and wouldn't be happy to see her with someone else. So I decide to keep dating but notice myself not physically attracted a lot of the time and it upsets me. Sometimes I really don't look forward to kissing and things like that. I don't feel happy together sometimes but at the same time I feel very unhappy about the thought of breaking up and know I would miss her a lot. Whenever I've thought about breaking up I just can't bring myself to do it. What should I do?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by grad2012(f): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Reading all this it as if you based your relationship all on looks.
We all will age,what keeps abeautiful marriage or relationship going is love.
There must be something about her that you must luv so much.Think about it an work on that,but if you can't find any well you have to do the needful.
The mistake has been made from the start it won't be fair for you to keep her around when you don't feel the same way you use to about her.
Lesson: See its good for our man or woman to look good and also sexy. But put it at the back of your mind they won't look like this forever don't make beauty or sexiness your foundation for a relationship. Its doesn't last long.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by divinehand2003(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm
Your case is very common as it's the same problem found in many marriages today. But the good thing is that physical attributes don't sustain healthy relationships, rather GOOD CHARACTER AND EXCELLENT PERSONALITY does.
So my dear, don't fall for what she looks like physically, but rather love who she is.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Why not ask her to change some of her habits? Tell her what attracts u and help her to achieve it...

Unless u really don't wanna work it anymore.. undecided
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Guess you've been seeing someone lately ...huh
If she loves you so much and you're trying to jilt her cos of her physical appearance ... Sorry Man ; but I'll have to tell you that you won't find happiness elsewhere

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by nwakibe: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
ok
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by cruzita(f): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2016
I feel sorry for the lady because she might be thinking she is with an angel Michael not knowing she is with a man that is tolerating instead of appreciating her

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by lodscott(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2016
get a side chick
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by 49cents(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2016
I doubt if you are of marraigeable age......if not do your future a favour and give your energy to your studies...

Girlfriend issues, when not ready for marraige is a waste of time and a huge distraction

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2016
undecided
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by akinloluwao: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Why will you still be attracted to her after you don lick all her honey dry. Finish mining all her natural resoirces. You are now planning to drop her so u will go to the next lady and suck that one dry as well...hmmmnnn. You think say u get sense abi? If you don't want me to tell you what's on my mind ehn.. U better put ring on it now or else. Amadioha dey do gym for your case. Bad boy.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by ATMC(f): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Give her money. I doubt you give her money, if you give her money then she will tu..sh up.

If she's the one saying what you are saying now, how would you feel?

What attracted you in the first place is still there you just have to resurrect it.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Rapsodee(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2016
Even in marriage, physicality fades gradually so you can't run from her on that basis but rather tell her to correct things making her look unattractive. Let her wear good clothes,do nice hairstyle and smell good.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by ladygudhead(f): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Op I think the issue is you.If you claim ,"I know I will miss her very much" ,it means she has some desirable personality.

Your love or likeness for her from the start was superficial. Also,it seems you have created a standard of beauty, in your head, that you think she should meet.

I don't know her characters and behavior but please don't go an lost a precious stone (if she's one) just because of shallow expectations and be regretting in the future(as you av envisioned).

You can help to groom her to a more presentable level but love her first as she is! Learn to appreciate her.

I'm not totally blaming you,cos some of us has similar 'syndrome' towards our spouse/partner. we feel that we could still fill someone better in terms of looks,even when what we have already is a smash.lol.But only the wise and mature mind can know its personality that matters.

See her beauty! There's a beauty in her.

#myhumblecent# I wish u well!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by SmellingAnus(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2016
After you don expand her totoo you won come leave her for me Abi na smellymouth you won leave her for? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2016
After reading the first line, I got turned off. Perhaps you should tell us how often you fuqued her when you "thought she was beautiful". Now that she has become fairly used by you, you don't consider her anymore beautiful.
When you base your interest on physical attributes as @ grad2012 rightly pointed out, this is usually the final common pathway. So my friend, if you can't find anymore reason to reignite interest in her, then do the needful. Quit.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Just break up with her and stop wasting the poor girl's time.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Bunker1(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2016
look bro, don't try it...that girl is beautiful trust me, in future you will be afraid if she will leave you cos her beauty will be demanding. what is your problem, is that you want to test life with that kind of girls you see on DAVIDO music clips. some of those girls don cast for inside.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by kaziblake(f): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2016
It's called "see finish" After seeing all the nook and cranny of her body,you deem her not beautiful enough abi?

Girls close your legs but you guys won't listen.

Karma is on the way.
Thunder fire you
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Daniel2289(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2016
U people shud stop calling infatuation love. U were infatuated not Love, Abeg let dis innocent girl go, so dat she wil find som1 dat wil love her for real.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by nuggarito: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Op I can tell you your problem, just limit your attention, u musn't be seeing her everyday, atleast twice a week or so,though call her also. When she becomes scarce you will need her. We often get too attached to people that we dont find them interesting anymore. Do some other stuff to spice up your relationship and it musn't be about the sex. (my opinion though , so don't quote me)
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Gingerr(f): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2016
The grass isn't always greener on the other side but it is greener where you water it....I'd advice you blend her up to your taste.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by halfricanadian(f): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Ewwwww!!!!!!! She might b d lady who can never ever love again

Do it she wont even shed a tears

Even if u dont

God will set her free and she would go
After u might av ruined her life

U dont want to regret wetin?

U can never go unpurnished u will still b purnished for carrying her along for nothing

Tank God i left d illusion called love its onlu in d head

My freeom at last!!!!!!!! Do good good will always set u free halleluyah
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Aviero: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2016
OP, do what you must and be happy. Your happiness first before any other thing. Forget all these hypocrites telling you to forget about physical appearance and whatnots. It plays a big role.

You only live once, and you must live well. No time for unnecessary regrets.

You don't feel happy in your relationship, break it then. And free yourselves from the shackles of unhappiness.

Don't let anyone make you feel bad.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by zealot4me(f): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Love has got very little to do with physical appearance... Break up with her and set her free cos u are an id!ot and you don't deserve her.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by xtervaganza(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2016
ATMC:
Give her money. I doubt you give her money, if you give her money then she will tu..sh up.

If she's the one saying what you are saying now, how would you feel?

What attracted you in the first place is still there you just have to resurrect it.
give her money? How could an adult reason like this?

How will money solve his problem? And what makes you think he doesn't give her money?

You really need to reset your thinking
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by xtervaganza(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2016
zealot4me:
Love has got very little to do with physical appearance... Break up with her and set her free cos u are an id!ot and you don't deserve her.

why the insult? It's not as if all your relationships will to marriage .

Would it be right to call you an idiot for your failed relationship?
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by iamrealdeji(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2016
grad2012:
There must be something about her that you must luv so much.Think about it an work on that,but if you can't find any well you have to do the needful.
The mistake has been made from the start it won't be fair for you to keep her around when you don't feel the same way you use to about her.
Lesson: See its good for our man or woman to look good and also sexy. But put it at the back of your mind they won't look like this forever don't make beauty or sexiness your foundation for a relationship. Its doesn't last long.
What happens to ageing with grace pls? Stick to your own believe and don't misinform anybody Aisha Buhari is beautiful,Alison Madueke is beautiful and both are middle aged,Alison Madueke's mother is fine. President Buhari is handsome,Adamu Muazu is handsome(both in old age). 
Don't give me that jare,Elizabeth Taylor was 65(old age) and Michael Jackson still had a crush on her cos she was still really beautiful. Ageing with grace is what is important and not thinking you'll look somehow at a certain time. #blackDon'tCrack
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Dojupyo(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
grad2012:

My dear, that's what most guys go for : Looks..
Na looks them go chop, when the girl don change eye for them, dem go dey say "Pls help" bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by grad2012(f): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dojupyo:

My dear, that's what most guys go for : Looks..
Na looks them go chop, when the girl don change eye for them, dem go dey say "Pls help" bla bla bla
as in its really sad.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by 4C2215131: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
profkingso:
When I first met my girlfriend I thought she was pretty. I've become emotionally attached to her but recently do not find her physically attractive a lot of the time. I've considered breaking up with her but when I think about doing this I get really sad and feel like I may regret it and wouldn't be happy to see her with someone else. So I decide to keep dating but notice myself not physically attracted a lot of the time and it upsets me. Sometimes I really don't look forward to kissing and things like that. I don't feel happy together sometimes but at the same time I feel very unhappy about the thought of breaking up and know I would miss her a lot. Whenever I've thought about breaking up I just can't bring myself to do it. What should I do?

You entered the relationship for selfish reasons in the frst instance (her beauty, you said that not me) and now that you no longer find her attractive (even if others would) you want to leave her but at the same time your ego and selfishness still wants to keep her for yourself.

If you do not want her anymore let her go so she can be with someone who'd value her for qualities that are skin deep unlike your superficial attraction to her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Smellymouth: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
After you don expand her totoo you won come leave her for me Abi na smellymo.uth you won leave her for? undecided

Tufiakwa!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] / Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi / 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.