Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k (12091 Views)

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by DJBIGGY(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
While looking forward to dating people they meet on social media, women should learn to be weary of the type of information guys tell them about themselves. So this lady narrated how she got attracted to a man because he claim he has the big stuff. The way she found out it was all fallacy can make her almost pour hot water on him.

Read below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/lol-lady-narrates-how-man-deceived-her.html

2 Shares

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by talktonase(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
though shall not live by piiniss alone...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
What!! angry Ain't there a law against this!! That's false advertisin'!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
So a man deceived u with tiny d***k

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Godsgal(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Elehi gidi gan! Shut my ears & storms out of thread.

2 Likes

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by faruku104(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
lmao.... this woman no well.... travel all d way because of D...well, different stroke for different folks

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Angusdays(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nothing I no go hear na buharis government

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Smellymouth: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
grayht:

2 Likes

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by tommychow(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
The funny part was "And don't judge me". Some naij babes will be acting and dressing like sl&ts but will get crazy mad when you treat them like one. They aren't more than a one-night stand but with their fish brains they think they're worth more.

Now see this one travelling all the way down to gidi (loool) just for "big dick" and she says "don't judge me"...

GODDESS OF SLVTS!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by alexis007(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
This really happened... I mean the travelling to meet 'Mr. Big D'

Reason why I'm not moved when I see a prude- something tells me he/she is faking. $ex is this generation's bestseller.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
grayht:
To think she bought a ticket all the way from UK just to receive a deek. Jeez! E don red for her, konji na eternal bastard

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You know say na una go suffer am pass. With all ur bust pads and hip pads and all what not.

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Funny ladygrin she didn't feel his D in her...why boast of what u don't have guys be real, you can do wonders with your lil man no matter how tiny if you know how to use it.

2 Likes

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You know say na una go suffer am pass. With all ur bust pads and hip pads and all what not.
Don't even wear makeup!
...So take that to another.
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't even where makeup!
...So take that to another.
Now missy, ur taking it personal. I'm referring to the generality of ladies.
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
gemale:

d same way females don dey use fale hair, boobs,nyash,face etc 2 deceive us since. We complain?
sapiosexual1:

Now missy, ur taking it personal. I'm referring to the generality of ladies.
I hartly care.
If beauty standards didn't make them feel less than
an companies didn't look ta take advantage of their insecurity then they wouldn't pad etc.
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I hartly care.
If beauty standards didn't make them feel less than
an companies didn't look ta take advantage of their insecurity then they wouldn't pad etc.
Yes I agree with you, you are absolutely right
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Yes I agree with you, you are absolutely right
Really
you ain't just sayin' that to appease me an calm my fire
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by oluwasegun007(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Don't date him oooooo dis wan wey u no even no wen he enta u
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by 100Cents: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thats how APC deceived Nigerians with fake CHANGE.

And reformed democrat dicktator

4 Likes

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by flokii: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
shocked shocked

person buy ticket from U.k to Lagos cos of priii*k

wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by flokii: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
100Cents:
Thats how APC deceived Nigerians with fake CHANGE.

And reformed democrat dicktator

grin

creative . I salute ur talent

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Really
you ain't just sayin' that to appease me an calm my fire
Hehehehehh you're right mmoidemoiselle. Don't you think you are?
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Hehehehehh you're right mmoidemoiselle. Don't you think you are?
Yes,but ya'll dudes usually put up some resistance ta this truth.

Isn't that right Mr. Miggs tongue
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Qualer: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
grayht:

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes,but ya'll dudes usually put up some resistance ta this truth.

Isn't that right Mr. Miggs tongue
Well, my name isn't all dudes, is it? grin
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Richardonald(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
This girl is a proffesional slut, she is not ashamed of herself, she even speaks yoruba language, don't know what girls this days has turn to....whoreS EVERYwhere and someone here will say this one deserve bride price.

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

For once we agree on a particular point, i have always wanted there to be a law against ;false advertisement, whatever kind, altho in this case grin grin grin grin the kind of advertisement done is hard to classify but seriously why do some guys do this things? i have heard this kinds of stories tons of times, guys lying about their sizes, bragging and posting fake divck pics all to get a girl and the day comes and she hates you afterwards.. cool cool man some guys need some serious confidence check up, i know a lot of kids here and inexperienced people will go about bashing the lady, it's allowed to like someone and go out of your way to meet them, what she did was alrite na the guy get crazy ulterior motive, wonder what he was hoping to gain from all these... undecided
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just got outta prison after a ban.

The inmates there weren't friendly at all. All around skinny-looking sad faces devoid of joy.

Lalasticlala_ & rocktation_ sha

Abeg make una free me jor. Sotey una begin hide my comment(s) unjustly cause it/they was/were directed at muslims. Don't know sha, but the MODs here tend to handle muslims with preferential treatment . Are you guys scared or what?
At least sĂȘun did well in creating a separate section for our murderous brothers, isn't that enough?

Well, make una continue.
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wait, how did I manage to end up here?
Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by Kanyekels(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Angelberry:
Funny ladygrin she didn't feel his D in her...why boast of what u don't have guys be real, you can do wonders with your lil man no matter how tiny if you know how to use it.

You forgot that the girl had to travel from UK to GIDI cos she taught that the dick is so massive. Do you think if he had shown her the real size should would ever think of coming to GIDI. The size really matters.

1 Like

Re: Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k by faruku104(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
lol funny comments everywhere.... if only I had pop corn beside me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.