Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) (9021 Views)

Video: Mariah Carey Gives Horrible Perfomance At New York Event / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2009
Genuflect:

@philip Dude, I only replied you when you said Weezy would kill Eminem in a rap battle. Wetin concern me with all the links wey you put. Who no know all those ones before? Even with all those, he is still not as successful and critically acclaimed as Eminem. Period.
@nuzo Are you alright?

Get over it, his time is up. He's still surviving cos whites are still willing to support him regardless.
If not, he should face his fellow rappers like Ross and co and watch him sink forever.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
nuzo:

Who is Eminem?
If is he the same Marshal matters aka slim shaddy, then he's game packed up years ago.

No hating, he did well during his reign.
Simple as that.he is nobody now,compared 2 the like of lil wayne and 'em rest.thats y he is short of ideas and goes on attacking his ex.a woman he never even slept with cheesy grin rather than facing his"PEERS".
Genuflect:

@philip Dude, I only replied you when you said Weezy would kill Eminem in a rap battle. Wetin concern me with all the links wey you put. Who no know all those ones before? Even with all those, he is still not as successful and critically acclaimed as Eminem. Period.
@nuzo Are you alright?
long story.i don talk wetin be general concensus,LIL WEEZY ROCKS cheesy grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2009
nuzo:

Get over it, his time is up. He's still surviving cos whites are still willing to support him regardless.
If not, he should face his fellow rappers like Ross and co and watch him sink forever.
LMAO.he can't even try it,facing ross and co?that will be suicidal cheesy
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
philip0906:

LMAO.he can't even try it,facing ross and co?that will be suicidal cheesy

Thats what a real rapper is suppose to be doing instead of beafing on an RnB singer whose music is all about love and fantasy.

Face rappers that will pay you back in your in your own coin. Thats the game.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2009
@philip Lmao. You are very poor at arguing. You started with Weezy will kill Em then you switched to record sales then Grammy's. If you are claiming Em is still irrelevant, why did he sell so much this year? Whites abi? Yeah right. Please don't compare Em to Weezy or Officer Ross or whatever. It doesn't make sense
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
Genuflect:

@philip Lmao. You are very poor at arguing. You started with Weezy will kill Em then you switched to record sales then Grammy's. If you are claiming Em is still irrelevant, why did he sell so much this year? Whites abi? Yeah right. Please don't compare Em to Weezy or Officer Ross or whatever. It doesn't make sense

Fortunately or unfortunately yes!
Only a sentimental die hard fan would think that the Relapse album made sense.

I still do not deny the fact about the guys talent, but his time seem to be over. Once again, get over it and move on.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
Genuflect:

u must be a lame duck i c.if u did nt get what i was driving at with all my posts,then its unfortunate.All I'm saying is,no basis of comparing eminem 2 LIL WEEZY NOW(not then).
As 4 the number of copies of relapse abi what did u call it,only 680000 in its first week(of course compared 2 a milli plus weezy baby sold grin) and then it has gone BLANK.After all,how many artists(notable)have so far released an album nw? undecided
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2009
@philip Lmao. If you know there's no basis for comparing them, then why did you do so in the first place? You sound so confused. I told you before not to compare them but you continue with your foolery. This is the last time I will say it: Stop comparing Eminem to Lil' Wayne
@nuzo If you think Relapse is crap, then that's your opinion which I honestly don't care about. By the way, did you know that Vibe chose him as the G.O.A.T this year? So your point of irrelevance doesn't even make sense
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
Genuflect:

@philip Lmao. If you know there's no basis for comparing them, then why did you do so in the first place? You sound so confused. I told you before not to compare them but you continue with your foolery. This is the last time I will say it: Stop comparing Eminem to Lil' Wayne
@nuzo If you
think Relapse is crap, then that's your opinion which I honestly don't care about. By the way, did you know that Vibe chose him as the G.O.A.T this year? So your point of irrelevance doesn't even make sense
Let me take it that u made that comment depicting a sense of humour if not,tu est une espece de macaroni. tongue
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by xoxoxo(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2009
Waiting to hear from Busta Rymes. . . . Em made the biggest mistake dissing Busta's bff. gotta feeling Busta, lil Wayne and Rickk Ross gonna deal with Eminem. . . , tis getting tweeter and Tweeter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbXSlm-SCK0&feature=fvst

*Team Mariah*
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by ijawgirl: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2009
mukina2:

na wa o,
[flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ZKjeLzJlj2g[/flash]

hehe. . I'd advise Nick not to say anything to Em on a record, because he'll will be eaten alive. haha
i wish Eminem would stick to dissin rappers
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2009
Dam, serious stuff. undecided

But I like it grin grin Dude is good though, woah!
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
xoxoxo:

Waiting to hear from Busta Rymes. . . . Em made the biggest mistake dissing Busta's bff. gotta feeling Busta, lil Wayne and Rickk Ross gonna deal with Eminem. . . , tis getting tweeter and Tweeter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbXSlm-SCK0&feature=fvst

*Team Mariah*
She tried but not as good as Em grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
@philip Please continue replying in that language. It actually makes more sense than what you type in English
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by xoxoxo(f): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2009
FL Gators:

She tried but not as good as Em grin
Em is a basement free style rapper. . .anything (trashy) goes.  Mariah did it with style and the truth hurts.  You must take into consideration, America loves trash. . .hence the praises for Em.  she has been  begging him to release voicemails/ pictures and all he's coming back with is more and more trash.  Listen to his song carefully, he's contradicting himself. One part he is saying he is singing because he has proof (voicemail/pics) and another part he is saying as long as she keeps talking he will continue rapping.  He is just finding xrated words to rhyme. . . .that's all to it.

I wanna believe that the decent rappers and musicians out there are going to make sure his career hit 6ft.  Remember his song Bagpipes from Baghdad, he dissed Nick and his cd didn't do as expected.  After this song about MC, his ass is cooked.  Em career went down hill when he started singing about Michael Jackson in every song/ video.  This time I hope the entertainment world make sure his ass stay down

Em is talented but when is enough enough

*Team Mariah*
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2009
xoxoxo:

Em is a basement free style rapper. . .anything (trashy) goes. Mariah did it with style and the truth hurts. You must take into consideration, America loves trash. . .hence the praises for Em. she has been begging him to release voicemails/ pictures and all he's coming back with is more and more trash. Listen to his song carefully, he's contradicting himself. One part he is saying he is singing because he has proof (voicemail/pics) and another part he is saying as long as she keeps talking he will continue rapping. He is just finding xrated words to rhyme. . . .that's all to it.

I wanna believe that the decent rappers and musicians out there are going to make sure his career hit 6ft. Remember his song Bagpipes from Baghdad, he dissed Nick and his cd didn't do as expected. After this song about MC, his ass is cooked. Em career went down hill when he started singing about Michael Jackson in every song/ video. This time I hope the entertainment world make sure his ass stay down

Em is talented but when is enough enough

*Team Mariah*

Yea, I know. I agree with you, been listening to his lyrics for like 10 times today grin

Dude is trying to spice up his album. He's been battling with male rappers, now he's on Mariah. Like c'mon, America loves change and profanities. And he's giving it to them.

Who attacked first? Mimi or Em?
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Moyola(f): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2009
Ouch!!!
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by philip0906(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2009
Genuflect:

@philip Please continue replying in that language. It actually makes more sense than what you type in English
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by shotster50(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2009
I think its pretty lame that some Stans here aresupportive of Ems actions. Em took Hip Hop to a real low battling with someone's wife. It actually kind of proves that he is obssessed with Mariah. There are better mature ways to handle ill like that.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Cougar: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
shotster50:

I think its pretty lame that some Stans here aresupportive of Ems actions. Em took Hip Hop to a real low battling with someone's wife. It actually kind of proves that he is obssessed with Mariah. There are better mature ways to handle ill like that.

so where did tupac take hip-hop to when he said he bleeped biggie's wife?

your comments about eminem is bordering on hypocrisy. eminem's career is highly successful(the highest selling rapper of all time).
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by bgees(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2009
Eminem is the only rapper that has battled more women than men. how stupid is that?

how can u make 2 songs dissin a single woman? he must be having wet dreams when he thinks of mariah.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Cougar: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2009
bgees:

Eminem is the only rapper that has battled more women than men. how stupid is that?

but he has won every single battle he's had with men.

how can u make 2 songs dissin a single woman? he must be having wet dreams when he thinks of mariah.

how can a woman lie that she never got laid by eminem when it is so obvious she did? it's eminem's credibility on the line.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by bgees(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2009
u actually believe he laid mariah? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2009
Cougar, thank you for raising an important point. Those who are saying he should go and diss men sound like there's anybody posing a threat. Eminem disses anybody irrespective of gender
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Cougar: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
bgees:

u actually believe he laid mariah? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

he laid mariah and ejaculated on her belly.

Genuflect:

Cougar, thank you for raising an important point. Those who are saying he should go and diss men sound like there's anybody posing a threat. Eminem disses anybody irrespective of gender

they forgot he once battled canibus.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2009
@Cougar Abeg tell them o
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2009
@Cougar Abeg tell them o
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by shotster50(m): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2009
Hypocritical I dont think so. Em has dissed and baited Mariah soooo many times. The only song i heard Tupac diss Faith was on Hit em Up. Em is going to great pains to convince us he pissed on Mariah. Why didnt he diss Gucci Mane too who was on that song or even Rick Ross who was throwing shots his way??
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 03, 2009
I don't really want to believe Eminem is afraid of the likes of Ross and Weezy, but going by the number of women he's dissed, i'm forced to believe otherwise.

I live EM, but I'm afraid to say, HE bleeped UP, BIG TIME!
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2009
Cougar:

so where did tupac take hip-hop to when he said he bleeped biggie's wife?

There are two worlds of difference between Pac's and Em's saga . . . Pac was dissing Biggie, he only took a side-shot at Faith . . . here, Eminem is facing Mariah, looking her fully in the face and dissing her . . .

your comments about eminem is bordering on hypocrisy. eminem's career is highly successful(the highest selling rapper of all time).

There's no hypocrisy here . . . and this ain't about sales . . . Eminem has always been known for taking cheap shots at women and individuals who'll offer him lil' or zero resistance . . . he took it to a ridiculous level with his obsession for Mariah . . . and when you try to refer to any credible battle he's ever had, you can only see Canibus . . . what about Supernatural, MC Juice and Rhymefest (all underground catz)?? Who won??

BTW, some threads ago, some catz were arguing about being 'witty' or calling names in a battle rap . . . Pac was blamed for not being 'witty' when battling . . . now, I wonder what they'll say 'bout this Eminem saga?? Read through the lines posted above and tell me those were 'witty' . . . moreso, they're being directed at a woman?? undecided

More like a teenager throwing tantrums cos his ex refused to deflower him . . . grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2009
Bamsyle:

There are two worlds of difference between Pac's and Em's saga . . . Pac was dissing Biggie, he only took a side-shot at Faith . . . here, Eminem is facing Mariah, looking her fully in the face and dissing her . . .

There's no hypocrisy here . . . and this ain't about sales . . . Eminem has always been known for taking cheap shots at women and individuals who'll offer him lil' or zero resistance . . . he took it to a ridiculous level with his obsession for Mariah . . . and when you try to refer to any credible battle he's ever had, you can only see Canibus . . . what about Supernatural, MC Juice and Rhymefest (all underground catz)?? Who won??

BTW, some threads ago, some catz were arguing about being 'witty' or calling names in a battle rap . . . Pac was blamed for not being 'witty' when battling . . . now, I wonder what they'll say 'bout this Eminem saga?? Read through the lines posted above and tell me those were 'witty' . . . moreso, they're being directed at a woman?? undecided

More like a teenager throwing tantrums cos his ex refused to deflower him . . . grin grin grin

I feel you
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2009
its annoying the way perspectives change all because its a different situation
eminem to me is an entertainer, a character, i dont see any difference in his attitude since he started till now, if anything he has become abit more sombre. the eminem dissing mariah carey is the one we have come to know and love all these years.same em that ethered his mum on numerous tracks, disrespected his wife aswel.im not justifying what he did but dont tell me he has changed his ways over time, and dont tell me its ruining his credibility cos he has been like this since day one and he is well respected.

i read someones post about busta rhymes going crazy and blah blah blah - pfft. bros didnt do jack, he just said em should leave her alone and hoped they squashed it,

also, why would em diss ross? every ounce of credibility on that guy is questionable, even his name is not his. that said i do think ross is a good entertainer which echoes my point again, its all a facade, dese guys lead normal lives outside the studio.

to summarise my post, all im saying is slim shady is what he is, crazy, mr dont-give-a-Bleep. i think hes in a space where he would eat anyone that steps up 2 him regarding this whole thing.

constructive critics r welcum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Terry G – See Groove / Lyrics For "angel Of My Life" / Imagine That- Styl Plus, The Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.