Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) (9020 Views)

Video: Mariah Carey Gives Horrible Perfomance At New York Event / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by FBS: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2009
This is what Em lives on. . .mostly dissing ladies . Christina A, Britney S, Amy W, Sarah P etc. . .
No need taking the guy serious at all.

he should diss Jay-Z or Lil Wayne just for fun and lets see how it goes.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2009
FBS:

This is what Em lives on. . .mostly dissing ladies . Christina A, Britney S, Amy W, Sarah P etc. . .
No need taking the guy serious at all.

he should diss Jay-Z or Lil Wayne just for fun and lets see how it goes.
the aforementioned artistes respect ems lyrical genius
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by FBS: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2009
osasp:

the aforementioned artistes respect ems lyrical genius
did MC or NC say they don't respect his lyrical genuisity?
He should just go ahead and diss and should be more fun. finito.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2009
FBS:

did MC or NC say they don't respect his lyrical genuisity?
He should just go ahead and diss and should be more fun. finito.
em doesnt have a reason to

50 has been taunting lil wayne since for ever and bird man came to his defence saying 'we r making money here, we dont have time for stuff like that' . . .im a wayne fan btw and even he literally begged em to do a track with him.

as for jigga we cant test his skill, hes arguably one of the best to ever grab d mic
just so you know, he and em are friends and they even did a track together called 'renegade'. you might want to check that out.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2009
osasp:

its annoying the way perspectives change all because its a different situation

Nah, perspectives haven't changed - at least mine hasn't . . .  smiley

eminem to me is an entertainer, a character, i dont see any difference in his attitude since he started till now, if anything he has become abit more sombre. the eminem dissing mariah carey is the one we have come to know and love all these years.same em that ethered his mum on numerous tracks, disrespected his wife aswel.im not justifying what he did but dont tell me he has changed his ways over time, and dont tell me its ruining his credibility cos he has been like this since day one and he is well respected.

Yes, Eminem/Slim Shady is an entertainer/persona . . . quite different from Marshall Mathers . . . but so also is Jay-Z different from Shawn Carter, Snoop Dogg different from Cordazar Broadus, Busta Rhymes different from Trevor Smith . . . and so on . . .

But mind you, there's a thin line . . . a very thin line . . . between a stage persona . . . and the real one.

An artiste might tweak, twist, and turn his themes . . . and weave 'em around several situations . . . but the predominant/overall subject matter of his/her music is a reflection of his/her real persona . . .

I quite understand that Slim Shady is a fiend, a demon, an imp . . . he clowns, disses, narrates horror stories, is fond of using a chain-saw to sever limbs, spills blood, insults women . . . etc . . . I'm quite familiar with his persona as created vide his earlier albums . . . particularly SSLP and MMLP.

But don't forget that a rapper/an MC is a poet . . . and a script-writer . . . someone who creates a story . . . creates a world . . . puts characters in it . . . assigns roles to them . . . and makes them play out those roles . . . by acting out his story . . .

Most times, these stories are make-believe . . . especially when they're disses . . . listeners listen/watch and laugh . . . they know most of those stories ain't true . . . they're not even intended to be true.

For example, in "8Mile" . . . when Eminem points at Xzibit's boots and says "Hey, look at your boots, they're even growing roots" . . . listeners would just laugh . . . knowing fully well that there are no roots in Xzibit's boots . . .

Hell, the 'battle' is even between two full-grown and able-bodied men . . . they can handle each other.

But when a full-grown male rapper literally transfers the anger and frustration of his real world into a couple of songs . . . all directed at a woman . . . a woman with whom he had a failed relationship . . . then that ain't funny no more . . . it's cheapening . . . people make and break relationships everyday . . . as adults, parties are expected to move on with their lives when these relationships pack up . . . not recording songs about how the other party was 'boned' . . . Jeez, even if you must diss a woman . . . in a rap song for that matter . . . must you tell us the color of her panties?? Only kids in elementary do that . . . Eminem is in his late thirties . . . he oughtta know better.

to summarise my post, all im saying is slim shady is what he is, crazy, mr dont-give-a-Bleep. i think hes in a space where he would eat anyone that steps up 2 him regarding this whole thing.

Yes, Slim Shady is what he is . . . but right now, Slim Shady is behaving like a clueless teenager . . . it's bad enough that Eminem's overall theme is about regularly taking shots at divas who can offer him little or zero resistance . . . but when you pour ya anger/frustration over a failed relationship into a song, listeners would def'ly laugh . . .

But believe me, they're only laughing at you.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2009
Bamsyle:

Nah, perspectives haven't changed - at least mine hasn't . . .  smiley

Yes, Eminem/Slim Shady is an entertainer/persona . . . quite different from Marshall Mathers . . . but so also is Jay-Z different from Shawn Carter, Snoop Dogg different from Cordazar Broadus, Busta Rhymes different from Trevor Smith . . . and so on . . .

But mind you, there's a thin line . . . a very thin line . . . between a stage persona . . . and the real one.

An artiste might tweak, twist, and turn his themes . . . and weave 'em around several situations . . . but the predominant/overall subject matter of his/her music is a reflection of his/her real persona . . .

I quite understand that Slim Shady is a fiend, a demon, an imp . . . he clowns, disses, narrates horror stories, is fond of using a chain-saw to sever limbs, spills blood, insults women . . . etc . . . I'm quite familiar with his persona as created vide his earlier albums . . . particularly SSLP and MMLP.

But don't forget that a rapper/an MC is a poet . . . and a script-writer . . . someone who creates a story . . . creates a world . . . puts characters in it . . . assigns roles to them . . . and makes them play out those roles . . . by acting out his story . . .

Most times, these stories are make-believe . . . especially when they're disses . . . listeners listen/watch and laugh . . . they know most of those stories ain't true . . . they're not even intended to be true.

For example, in "8Mile" . . . when Eminem points at Xzibit's boots and says "Hey, look at your boots, they're even growing roots" . . . listeners would just laugh . . . knowing fully well that there are no roots in Xzibit's boots . . .

Hell, the 'battle' is even between two full-grown and able-bodied men . . . they can handle each other.

But when a full-grown male rapper literally transfers the anger and frustration of his real world into a couple of songs . . . all directed at a woman . . . a woman with whom he had a failed relationship . . . then that ain't funny no more . . . it's cheapening . . . people make and break relationships everyday . . . as adult, parties are expected to move on with their lives when these relationships pack up . . . not recording songs about how the other party was 'boned' . . . Jeez, even if you must diss a woman . . . in a rap song for that matter . . . must you tell us the color of her panties?? Only kids in elementary do that . . . Eminem is in his late thirties . . . he oughtta know better.

Yes, Slim Shady is what he is . . . but right now, Slim Shady is behaving like a clueless teenager . . . it's bad enough that Eminem's overall theme is about regularly taking shots at divas who can offer him little or zero resistance . . . but when you pour ya anger/frustration over a failed relationship into a song, listeners would def'ly laugh . . .

But believe me, they're only laughing at you.
all noted
but if u ask me, hes only being slim shady
in his own words, hes persona 'gives him an excuse to be an asshole'
at the end of the day he might not come across as acceptable to many but thats him. you either like it or you dont

*team eminem*
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by wolexf(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2009
I think em is just being himself for every silly diss song he has if also has some cool reasonable songs as well, so u can't judge him just cos if dissed MC on a track. Cos there are alot of other reasonable songs on his album. For all of u that said his career is dead i disagree cos if it was u wont be so interested in talkin about him in the first place. And all u lil wayne fans its on record that he has been dying to sing with em. And just cos he sold a few million copies u forget that em used to sell multi plat in a week beside he still has the 2nd place for highest record sales of rap records
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
@Bamsyle Eminem didn't diss Mariah cos of the failed relationship but mainly because she denied they ever dated.
@Wolexf I think he is the highest selling rapper not 2nd
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Cougar: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
Genuflect:

@Bamsyle Eminem didn't diss Mariah cos of the failed relationship but mainly because she denied they ever dated.

this is what most people fail to realise.

Bamsyle:

There are two worlds of difference between Pac's and Em's saga . . . Pac was dissing Biggie, he only took a side-shot at Faith . . . here, Eminem is facing Mariah, looking her fully in the face and dissing her . . .

pac dissed biggie and said he bleeped faith evans(it is not different to what eminem did in bagpipes from baghdad). had faith replied 2pac with 'obsession" or "crazy pac" we wouldn't have seen the end of the beef. mariah carey replied eminem and that was her mistake.

There's no hypocrisy here . . . and this ain't about sales . . . Eminem has always been known for taking cheap shots at women and individuals who'll offer him lil' or zero resistance . . . he took it to a ridiculous level with his obsession for Mariah . . . and when you try to refer to any credible battle he's ever had, you can only see Canibus . . . what about Supernatural, MC Juice and Rhymefest (all underground catz)?? Who won??

any rapper capable of battling canibus should be respected. you don't have to battle 100 rappers to be respected.

BTW, some threads ago, some catz were arguing about being 'witty' or calling names in a battle rap . . . Pac was blamed for not being 'witty' when battling . . . now, I wonder what they'll say 'bout this Eminem saga?? Read through the lines posted above and tell me those were 'witty' . . . moreso, they're being directed at a woman?? undecided

More like a teenager throwing tantrums cos his ex refused to deflower him . . . grin grin grin

2pac did the same with faith evans and lil kim. there's no rule that says a rapper cannot diss a woman.
canibus took shots at ll cool j's wife as well. a battle is a battle. let rap listeners enjoy this while it lasts.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by chiogo(f): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
Oh pls, 2pac only mentioned Faith Evans once in 'hit 'em up' - one line. Eminem, on the other hand has written a whole book on Mariah Carey since the beef. Besides, how long after Tupac dissed Biggie's wife did he get assassinated? what was there to reply?

I'm not even the biggest MC fan but Eminem is being a douche bag. what a load of crap!! - she denied having a relationship with him? so freaking what? And why should he freaking care? you move on if you really don't care about the person, like Eminem claims he doesn't. He's obviously obsessed with her like MC put it.

The issue is that he's always had a pathological problem with women - look at him, he doesn't get along with the women in his life ranging from his mother to his wife. What do you expect from someone who calls his mother a bitch? of course he's a bitter dude. Y'all stans had better advise him to get a life while he still can, age is no more on his side. late thirties acting like a 12 yr old. He should give himself a break. He's getting really annoying and to think I used to be a huge fan. nonsense!! tongue
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by rapjunkie(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2009
Eminem is an idiot. . . . .

The more he drags it on the worse he looks ( unless ur 12 years old). He is now playing career russian roulette ( the bruno prank was bad enough).

I'm yet to see one lady who supports him in this. If u lose ur female fans then u might as well forget sustained commercial success.

He should have stayed in retirement. . . . . . .

P.S . . . . . Mariah killed him in 'obsessed'
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by prince82(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2009
chiogo and rapjunkie

U two should shut ur dirty mouths. Why should mariah deny it? and to provoke the whole thing, she did a song for him.as if divas have turned to battle artistes. I saw the obsession video and was expecting EM to come up with something that will scorch her smelly cunt. Nice one from EM.Now mr carey grin grin can shut her trap. If she says one more garbage, EM will release the phone calls,then she will be left crying all time. this is one bad thing about girls.Them sabi talk rubbish.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by TOYOSI20(f): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2009
thought this issue was trashed severally already, . . . . undecided
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by chiogo(f): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2009
prince 82:

chiogo [/b]and rapjunkie

U two should shut ur dirty mouths. Why should mariah deny it? and to provoke the whole thing, she did a song for him.as if divas have turned to battle artistes. I saw the obsession video and was expecting EM to come up with something that will scorch her smelly cunt. Nice one from EM.Now [b]mr carey
grin grin can shut her trap. If she says one more garbage, EM will release the phone calls,then she will be left crying all time. this is one bad thing about girls.Them sabi talk rubbish.
LOL who be this one sef? people can't just make their points without mentioning my name.
As for your retarded points, Next!!!!

TOYOSI20:

thought this issue was trashed severally already, . . . . undecided
No, the fool called Eminem made a new diss song for Mariah.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2009
chiogo:

Oh pls, 2pac only mentioned Faith Evans once in 'hit 'em up' - one line. Eminem, on the other hand has written a whole book on Mariah Carey since the beef. Besides, how long after Tupac dissed Biggie's wife did he get assassinated? what was there to reply?

Exactly my point . . . Pac was all out against Biggie and East Coast MCs . . . he threw a side-shot at Faith Evans just once . . . how can Stans compare that kind of situation to that of Eminem who's been writing a thesis on a doubtful relationship with MC??

I'm not even the biggest MC fan but Eminem is being a douche bag. what a load of crap!! - she denied having a relationship with him? so freaking what? And why should he freaking care? you move on if you really don't care about the person, like Eminem claims he doesn't. He's obviously obsessed with her like MC put it.

I've always stated that I'm Em's fan . . . his SSLP and MMLP are in my list of Top Rap Albums . . . the wit and wordplay used to be amazing . . . but Stans are always quick to allege "bias against whites" and blah blah when one tries to make a point . . .

MC denied having a relationship with him?? What difference does that make?? It happens all the time . . . he doesn't need to write a homiletic to prove otherwise.

The issue is that he's always had a pathological problem with women - look at him, he doesn't get along with the women in his life ranging from his mother to his wife. What do you expect from someone who calls his mother a bitch? of course he's a bitter dude. Y'all stans had better advise him to get a life while he still can, age is no more on his side. late thirties acting like a 12 yr old. He should give himself a break. He's getting really annoying and to think I used to be a huge fan. nonsense!! tongue

Very true . . . he's really frustrated . . . you don't even need to listen to this new track . . . just take a cursory look at the lyrics and you'll feel Em's frustration . . . have you listened to "Bagpipes From Baghdad"?? That's another very frustrated Eminem . . .  grin grin

rapjunkie:

Mariah killed him in 'obsessed'

grin grin grin

LWKMDFH . . .

Now that's a loaded statement . . . and I can feel you . . . Eminem even got disqualified ab initio - which serious rapper would take on a diva . . . in a Rap Battle?? . . .  grin grin

And I disagree with those saying Mariah shouldn't have responded . . . her response further plummeted whatever was left of Em's credibility . . . it's a walkover thingy . . . imagine Tyson in the boxing ring . . . and after a couple of minutes, his opponent shows up . . . and happens to be Maria Sharapova . . .  grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by TOYOSI20(f): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
chiogo:

No, the fool called Eminem made a new diss song for Mariah.

Oh i see, . . .cos i was like Oh dear, . . . .i wish they'll all just put this behind them and move on jare, . . .ahan!!

Em sef na wah, he keeps picking on her like his life depended on it, . . . . shocked shocked
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by chiogo(f): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
Bamsyle, tell 'em oo. . . .This is why you get my vote as one of the most intellectuals on nairaland. smiley

You stans can keep yapping about beef being his life and bla bla. . .what a shit-load of crap!!! cheesy It makes him look stupid when he picks on a pop diva for such a flimsy excuse.

I've listened to 'gory' songs by him such as "go to sleep" where he was screaming "die muthafucka die, die" etc. I even enjoy that song grin he was dissing Ja-rule or something, who is male not a female because she "denied their relationship". seriously, what a douche bag!!! LOL I can't shout.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2009
@Chiogo

Aaww, thanks mami . . . it's a great honor . . . smiley
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2009
Em doesn't really send about anything at all. That has been from day one. If you choose to hate him for that now, it's a wastage of time. Unless you hated him for dissing his mom back then, it wouldn't really make sense if you do so now. This doesn't make me doubt his basic emcee skills so this doesn't affect me one bit
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by ijawgirl: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
Who records their phone convos?! Like really. Not only is he obsessed but he is CRAZY.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by xoxoxo(f): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2009
How can you guys compare Em dissing to Pac dissing.  Pac left us to assume he was talking about Biggie's wife, he didn't call her name.  On the other hand, this punk Em called Mariah a LovePeddler and Nick a gay.

Notice how quiet the entertainers are right now, I think they are behind the scenes doing whatever it takes to make Em suffer. . .like boycott his music (radio/tv) I am just waiting to hear from them.

Mariah's power within the music industry is well respected and for Em to diss her like that. . . .he is going to pay big time.  

Now let's examine this line, assuming Em screwed Mariah

"who made me put up with her psycho ass over 6 months and only spread her legs to let me hit once"

I'll like to know when within the six months he screwed Mariah.  Let's say Em screwed mariah in the first 2 months, why he couldn't screw her again.  Could it it be that after Em screwed mariah, she was disappointed and left him.

*Team Mariah*
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by shotster50(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
Like someone earlier noted, Em has issues with women right form his mum to everyone one else. Saying he did that diss in his Slim Shady persona is just a weak attempt to hide the fact that he is very insecure period.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2009
pfft theres no point trying to explain
its normal for people 2 b pissed anyway
at the end of the day none of them are affecting my pocket.

is eminem killin her ass ryt now? yes

[b]is that entertaining? [/b]yes

[b]is that good enough for me? [/b]oh yes

[b]will i continue to support him by buying his products? [/b]oh yes

period!
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by FBS: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2009
osasp:

em doesnt have a reason to

50 has been taunting lil wayne since for ever and bird man came to his defence saying 'we r making money here, we dont have time for stuff like that' . . .im a wayne fan btw and even he literally begged em to do a track with him.

as for jigga we cant test his skill, hes arguably one of the best to ever grab d mic
just so you know, he and em are friends and they even did a track together called 'renegade'. you might want to check that out.
He might just invent one if he is feeling that bullish.
The fella is low IMHO and please forget "renegade". we don hear am.
That MC denied them having anything don't mean he should go ahead and write a whole dictionary on her.
If he truely got those pics, voicemails, e-mails and bla di bla. . .let him freaking release it and stop being a jerk.
Her mistake though was her response. She should have just ignored him. Finito.

PS: Just a bigger Chino XL IMHO. pssst.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2009
osasp:

pfft theres no point trying to explain
its normal for people 2 b pissed anyway
at the end of the day none of them are affecting my pocket.

is eminem killin her ass ryt now? yes

[b]is that entertaining? [/b]yes

[b]is that good enough for me? [/b]oh yes

[b]will i continue to support him by buying his products? [/b]oh yes

period!

The Eminem haters can never get it. . . . . . . .Eminem is a villain for dissing Mariah Carey. . . .
2Pac was a hero when he said he banged Biggie's wife. . . . . . .Jigga became a hero after dissing Ms. Rosie Perez.
Tupac dedicated a whole track to diss Ms. Delores Tucker on "Wonda Why They Call U" but people won't remember those.

Fair play to Eminem for murking Mariah's ass. . . . . . Next time the slut will learn to keep her mouth shut.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2009
Someone here needs to be told that Pac throwing a side-shot at Biggie's beau is incomparable to the epistles Em has on Mariah . . .

And there's a vast difference between Pac's diss to Delores and Em's to MC . . . Delores criticized Pac . . . Pac responded . . . Eminem had a relationship with Mariah . . . the whole thing packed up and he's been reacting like a loser . . .

Compare the lyrics of "I Wonder Why They Call U B****" with this track . . .

How can a rapper . . . a griot, a poet . . . pen those kinda lyrics in respect of a failed relationship?? Was that even a diss track??

Nah . . . it's something akin to what an agbero from Mushin would spew . . .  grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2009
Listen, girly.
Surely you don’t want me to talk about how I nutted early
cos I ejaculated early and bus all over your belly,
and you almost started hurling
and said I was gross, go get a towel you’re stomachs curling.

Eminem is a genius. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
who made me put up with her psycho ass over 6 months
and only spread her legs to let me hit once

Eminem is a loser . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by A40(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
Eminem should STFU he didn't hit that broad
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2009
osasp:

all noted
but if u ask me, hes only being slim shady
in his own words, hes persona 'gives him an excuse to be an asshole'
at the end of the day he might not come across as acceptable to many but thats him. you either like it or you dont

*team eminem*

A lot of cats don't understand what Eminem is about. . . . .Most of em are dickheads anyway!!!
Firstly, you don't choose beef. There's no question about Eminem's legendary status. He is up there with Nas, Jay-Z, Canibus, etc
These cats have mutual respect towards one another and it would be childish for Eminem to wake up one day and say "wait a minute, cats aren't taking me seriously, lemme diss Jay-Z/Nas". That will be an act of cowardice.

If we go back to the history books, Moby, Ja Rule, Benzino, Nelly, Limp Bizkit, Canibus all started the beef. Eminem retaliated.
Ja Rule was huge when he beefed Eminem but where's Ja Rule now? Probably making a sex video tape to feel relevant. grin grin grin
Letz even pretend that wasn't such a huge task. . . . .Ja Rule is a small turd by any standard. grin grin grin
What about Eminem single-handedly bringing down the most successful rap magazine(THE SOURCE)? Is THE SOURCE not the bible of RAP?
Without any shadow of doubt, Eminem has done more than enough to prove himself. . . .Dissing Nick Carey is just because of his pride.

Vibe's greatest rapper alive + The highest selling rapper of all time >>>>>>>> Nick Cannon + Mariah Carey.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by MrCrackles(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

Eminem should STFU he didn't hit that broad

GBAM!! grin cheesy
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by A40(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2009
When you hit a woman there's something about it that just shuts a woman up half the time.Did Carmen deny Jigga? Did Vivica deny Fiddy? she might say other things about you but chances are she would not deny it who-ha that ish actually went down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Terry G – See Groove / Lyrics For "angel Of My Life" / Imagine That- Styl Plus, The Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.