Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) (9019 Views)

Video: Mariah Carey Gives Horrible Perfomance At New York Event / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by MrCrackles(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
Vealkyrie:

. I don't have a problem with your sexual proclivities as long as they are not directed towards my person. I will appreciate it very

Another classic Sharon one liner! grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Vealkyrie(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2009
^^^^^^Attention seekers. cheesy
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by TOPE20001(f): 12:23am On Aug 05, 2009
Christ !!!!
Sauron must be really popular than i thot
sauron here n there cheesy

This Vealkyrie person is also sauron? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by posakosa(m): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2009
Is someone gonna tell me that Mariah Carey hasn't moved on. Wanting revenge doesn't mean that one hasn't moved on.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

Another classic Sharon one liner! grin

I have told you several times you were at the back of the queue when God was distributing intelligence. . . . .
The amount of twaddle dropping outta your mouth these days can sink the Titanic!!!

TOPE2000!:

This Vealkyrie person is also sauron?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sauron is MAGNUM has failed em. . . . . .By the end of the month it will be Sauron is Rita(Koko Mansion).
Buncha jobless retards.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by TOPE20001(f): 12:30am On Aug 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have told you several times you were at the back of the queue when God was distributing intelligence. . . . .
The amount of twaddle dropping outta your mouth these days can sink the Titanic!!!

Sauron is MAGNUM has failed em. . . . . .By the end of the month it will be Sauron is Rita(Koko Mansion).
Buncha jobless retards.

DEATH grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by MrMurdah: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2009
Gucci Mane was on that track as well.

Em shud go against him too.

If he can drag Nick into it, he should pull Gucci into it.

For someone with such a leaky mouth, Em sure knows how to choose who he goes to war with.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by MrCrackles(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

You know when i stood in that queue, and you walked past, you got it wrong thinking it was the back - IT WAS THE FRONT
And besides you didnt tell nowt several times, you told Dayokanu and Ofoka instead wink
The taunts getting to you ay? grin
Sharon AKA Mr many usernames -  undecided
We dont want to derail this thread so am'a end off until another suspicious post comes up wink
Peace Sharon wink cool
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by FBS: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2009
Why would folks be comparing Pac-Biggie diss to Em & MC.
Different issues entirely.
Em is Em and thats what he does. Taking cheap shots at ladies . . .
MAybe Jessica Simpson should also release a diss track. hehehe.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by prince82(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
When you was on my privates and give you somethin to smile about grin grin grin
How many times you fly to my house? Still trying to count

Nice one EM.I got ur back forever

Sit back and relax homey, kick back and relax, grab a six pack while I kick facts
Yeah Dre’s sick track, perfect way to get back
Wanna hear something wick wack?
I got the exact same tat that’s on Nick’s back grin grin grin

I'm blown off by this combination.It's tighter than a virgins hole{don't u agree?}
nick. .I'm sorry,mrs carery grin grin can never put up sth like this in his entire life.
Still with u EM.Never mind poverty striken naija haters

Mariah, it ever occur to you that I still have pictures?

I can only see MC shivering now.she will be left rueing the moment she was screaming"e dey sweet me like pain" grin grin grin

Listen, girly. Surely you don’t want me to talk about how I nutted early
cos ejaculated early and[b] bus all over your belly[/b], and you almost started hurling
and said I was gross, go get a towel you’re stomachs curling.

so MC is now used as an experiment by EM to practice the exact thing that goes on in Indecency films. grin grin
kudos EM!!!

But if I’m embarrassing me, I’m embarrassing you and don’t you dare say it isn’t true.
As long as the song’s getting airplay I’m dissing you

As long as it's gettin air play. , EM is dissing MR CAREY
as long as some retards are killing themselves over the EM witty song. . .EM is dissing MR carey
as long as the show it on the television. . . . . EM is dissing MR CAREY
as long as it is in internet. . .EM IS dissing MR carey
then,As long as I'm enjoying it and getting 100% entertainment. . .EM is dissing mr carey

EM 5-0 mr carey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u sef no like am? then, go hang urself grin grin grin grin

***TEAM EMINEM*** Till i kpai
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by shadyBaba: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2009
GOOOOOOOD!!! I'm tired of people not knowing how to enjoy good music and even when there's a little comedy in it. well to moi, eminem is one of the most intligent rappers ever to grace the mic + new age american rap is hardly interesting these days that's why people like small wayne, kanye and a couple others are singing to keep their careers going
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by MrCrackles(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
shadyBaba:

GOOOOOOOD!!! I'm tired of people not knowing how to enjoy good music and even when there's a little comedy in it. well to moi, eminem is one of the most intligent rappers ever to grace the mic + new age american rap is hardly interesting these days that's why people like small wayne, kanye and a couple others are singing to keep their careers going

No doubt about that. . . .
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by xoxoxo(f): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
how many radio/tv stations talking/playing dickhead MM dis song - zilt, nyet
how many radio/tv stations talking/playing MC song - can't stop counting

the dickhead was trying to get publicity by releasing the diss song, poor pathetic rhyming baby.   

Mariah did it with class and attitude and got the attention (#1 song), the rhyming baby went all the way and still,  .where the 4k is he?.  He must remember, that before most of his fans were blacks.  mariah is black with a black husband, so how the 4k he expect to win this battle

*Team mariah*
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2009
@xoxoxo Mariah is black? Wow
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by prince82(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2009
Em's the man, the gay's nick/  how come this harlot's cl!t/
claim it's o.k with this maggot's d!ck/  Em shut this parrot quick/
Em used to suck-the-bigtits/ now he drop-some-titbits/
for this slob-and-nitwit/ haters,mind your Bleep-ing-bizniz/

that's some sick combination of multis there.u see what a witty mind can learn to put up real quick by surporting Em.y'all haters can suck my d!ck like mr carey did to my man Em grin grin. Em all the way!!!

If a girl goes against this,i'm not surprised a bit.cos it affects them the most.but this is likely of our naija babes.whom will be dating a guy wey dey Bleep am well well.but she go dey go around, telling her friends and even people that the dude na mumu.he never even see my pant let alone my smelly p*ssy.

well,Em is causing more heat in the kitchen now. i pity mariah.and Em wey I know,no go let am rest untill she beg for mercy. grin grin grin
Em song is getting airplay than mr carey.like it or hang up urself grin grin
Em 5-0 grin grin mr carey

***team eminem*** the winning team
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Genuflect(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
@prince 82 I feel you die!! Keep it up son.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2009
prince 82:

Em's the man, the gay's nick/  how come this harlot's cl!t/
claim it's o.k with this maggot's d!ck/  Em shut this parrot quick/
Em used to suck-the-bigtits/ now he drop-some-titbits/
for this slob-and-nitwit/ haters,mind your Bleep-ing-bizniz/

that's some sick combination of multis there.u see what a witty mind can learn to put up real quick by surporting Em.y'all haters can suck my d!ck like mr carey did to my man Em grin grin. Em all the way!!!

If a girl goes against this,i'm not surprised a bit.cos it affects them the most.but this is likely of our naija babes.whom will be dating a guy wey dey Bleep am well well.but she go dey go around, telling her friends and even people that the dude na mumu.he never even see my pant let alone my smelly p*ssy.

well,Em is causing more heat in the kitchen now. i pity mariah.and Em wey I know,no go let am rest untill she beg for mercy. grin grin grin
Em song is getting airplay than mr carey.like it or hang up urself grin grin
Em 5-0 grin grin mr carey

***team eminem*** the winning team

preach nigga
falling under annointing
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2009
rapjunkie:

@Prince 82

got dumped again huh?? . . .   .u r so fu*ked up its scary.

U may pity mariah BUT i pity u and your mom who obviously has a smelly p*ssy because ur retarded ass came out of it. . . .  PHEW!!!!

U drop 4 bars dey praise yourself like the proverbial lizard because you dropped multis. How idiotic/stupid/self conceited/ foolish is that?

You need to get a life ( or a girl who wont dump u ) quick!!

Anuofia!! angry

hey bros
na wa o
i think say u don catch swine flu die
u still havnt stopped this your bad habit of randomly spewin fuckery at people for no reason
. . . na real wa
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by rapjunkie(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2009
osasp:

hey bros
na wa o
i think say u don catch swine flu die
u still havnt stopped this your bad habit of randomly spewin fuckery at people for no reason
. . . na real wa

guy . . . . .  no be like dat.

if u read this thread well well ( at page 3) u will see that this guy hurled the first insult. . . . . . .UNPROVOKED!!!

I let that slide BUT after reading more moronic posts I had to respond.

this guy get gutter mouth and no respect for women in general. He is an idiot. Simple as that. This is public forum so I have a license to take shots at whoever I please .

If u no like am. . . . . . . too bad

Na so Rapjunkie be.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^^^^^Oh my! Bamsyle and his bevy of irascible characters. I wish you pay more attention to meaningful things than building a conspiracy theory against me.

Hehe . . . the crossbreed between a planet and a movie is 'back' . . . how long will you continue to switch between between being a man and a woman??  grin grin

Did i touch a nerve? LOLOLOLOL grin grin grin grin Take it like a man and stop stalking me. I don't have a problem with your sexual proclivities as long as they are not directed towards my person.

Nah, you touched and exposed ya alter-ego's diseased behind . . . getting outta the quagmire you've put yourself in would be more difficult than you thought, wouldn't it??

Talking about sexual inclination, does someone not need a sex transplant??  grin grin

I will appreciate it very much if you ignore me in your splenetic chickenshit.

Nah . . . I won't stop until I make a kidney pudding outta you . . . aren't you a disgrace to whatever produced you??As a man, you were caught biting (even when you campaigned so vehemently against the same act) . . . as a woman, you came here to "murder" the English Language that you claim to be ya forte . . .

I will report you if i am pushed any further.

Hehe . . . under what moniker??  grin grin grin

Let me leave now before i get "insultive". cheesy

Lemme exit before I "resort to derail" this thread . . .  grin grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sharon AKA Mr many usernames -  undecided

It's petrifying . . . if he can do this on the internet . . . on a forum where 99% of posters are faceless . . . you can imagine what he'll do in the real world . . . the goon oughtta be behind bars . . .

And to think the whole thing was shabbily done . . . his moves were so lame even an 8-year old girlie would easily sniff out the loopholes . . .

I didn't even know he's been doing the same thing in other sections . . . I ma' visit those other sections to see what the dilly is . . .

Such a goof . . . the only 'popularity' he enjoys is on the internet (nairaland to be precise) . . . strip him of that and he ain't shiite . . .

The gook thinks so highly of himself . . . someone who claims exclusive rights to words like "ninny"  grin grin grin . . . ain't nutin as terrible as when a man is suffering from delusion about himself . . .

Someone had better put the tramp in check . . . before he self-destructs . . .  grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2009
rapjunkie:

guy . . . . .  no be like dat.

if u read this thread well well ( at page 3) u will see that this guy hurled the first insult. . . . . . .UNPROVOKED!!!

I let that slide BUT after reading more moronic posts I had to respond.

this guy get gutter mouth and no respect for women in general. He is an idiot. Simple as that. This is public forum so I have a license to take shots at whoever I please .

If u no like am. . . . . . . too bad

Na so Rapjunkie be.

fair enuff
i bin think say u wan show urself
u know as i like 2 dey disturb u grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by rapjunkie(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
@prince 82

u r lucky that lalaboi deleted ur previous posts from this thread to spare u from your shame.

So apart from using objectionable foul language to describe women because u got dumped cos ur an ugly ass git with a small willy. . .  . can u do anything else? . . . . roll over? . ,   sit? . .  .lie down?. . . . . . . . . .    thats a good boy . . . . . grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by prince82(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
i hope lalboi is aware of this

@rap junkie
i'm happy u saw all the insults i hurled on ur retarded assgrin grin grin
ur mom is right now on my bed.my arrow is wounding her grin grin
sorry boy
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by rapjunkie(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2009
prince 82:

i hope lalboi is aware of this

@rap junkie
i'm happy u saw all the insults i hurled on ur retarded assgrin grin grin
ur mom is right now on my bed.my arrow is wounding her grin grin
sorry boy

do u know how stupid your posts are? . . . . probably not.

u've got the same imagination as eminem grin grin. . . . . . 'my arrow is wounding her' shocked shocked shocked shocked. . . . . nigga, r u 4 real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Terry G – See Groove / Lyrics For "angel Of My Life" / Imagine That- Styl Plus, The Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.