Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today (3537 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by wins18(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
There is this little girl that I am fond of due to how smart she is, she is 2yrs+, from one of the modern families. I do play with this girl and her elder brother who will be 5yrs older next year,
I think the parents are spoiling this children all in the name of civilization. The mother would always demand a kiss from them every now and then, to the extent I had to indirectly tell her how bad the act was. But she said it's nothing, I even discovered that eachtime I carry this little girl, she would start going after my mouth which I do dodge like a punch.
Fast forward to this afternoon when I came out from the bathroom and headed straight to my room, the girl was already there playing, I needed to change clothes but the girl was there, well I said she is just a kid, I decided not to face so that she will not see my john thomas, before I could say jack, this girl stoodup and ran after me, 'brother wins18 brother wins18 I will touch ur ojuju calabar today!' WTH! She started running around me trying to hold my dick lol, Thank God I covered it and wore my boxers immediately, I was embarrased,
If u see how I was dodging this girl eehn while she insisted on God knows what lol. They are my neighbour .
Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by obizzy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecidedJust negodu :-/

2 Likes

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by LuveU2(f): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
What exactly did she do to you?

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by wins18(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
She wanted to hold my dick! Got that?
Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by nonsoyoungprof: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
so wat do u want us to do,.. owk we should start looking for 2yrs old girl DAT will run after us and say I must hold ur ojuju calabar,.. mtcewww infact DAT one concern u and ur local government chairman,..abeg comoth for road make I see fuel buy

2 Likes

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by LuveU2(f): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
wins18:

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pls educate her or let her not come into your room again.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oohhhh God. Who release this Yaba left patient

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by olaleye1355(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
wins18:

You are a pedofile and a sick retarded being. She is just a kid and your made a thread on her. So your next thread will be "see this small girl grabbing it like a pro". Haaaaa op

4 Likes

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by obizzy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
olaleye1355:

You are a pedofile and a sick retarded being. She is just a kid and your made a thread on her. So your next thread will be "see this small girl grabbing it like a pro". Haaaaa op
exactly my thoughts

in as much as i'll willingly bet my last fuel that this story is a big fat lie..i'll advise the op to get spiritual help.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by LaurelP(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Don't ever underrate children of nowadays, they can make ur jaw drop in astonishment.
I've experienced what this Op just described, not once or twice, although it happened when I was much younger. (If any child tries it now, I will flog that evil spirit out of him/her).
Imagine a girl of about 7 years locked me inside their house and hid the key. I did everything I could, begged, shouted, threatened but she refused opening the door.
I had to start searching for the key until I found it where she hid it. Now tell me if such a girl wouldn't do worse than what the Op said.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by obizzy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
LaurelP:
Don't ever underrate children of nowadays, they can make ur jaw drop in astonishment.
I've experienced what this Op just described, not once or twice, although it happened when I was much younger. (If any child tries it now, I will flog that evil spirit out of him/her).
Imagine a girl of about 7 years locked me inside their house and hid the key. I did everything I could, begged, shouted, threatened but she refused opening the door.
I had to start searching for the key until I found it where she hid it. Now tell me if such a girl wouldn't do worse than what the Op said.
your story doesnt relate

could be hide and seek she was playing with you.

Your dirty mind at work sir.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by 100Cents: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
LaurelP:

That is house arrest.

Sorry..

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by alobright17(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
Asin you don't understand the English or?
Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by coolexz7(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=LuveU2 post=44502960][/quote]
so?
are we supposed to do something??
Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by Happywoman(f): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Child molester. U need to be watched

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by iyamchee(m): 1:20am On Apr 08, 2016
obizzy:
undecidedJust negodu :-/

Guy, e bu ezigbote onye ala......I laughed real hard when I read this...... Just Negodu....lmfao
Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Whaz doing dis one sef??

Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by wins18(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
olaleye1355:

You are not getting it right bro, I detest such behaviour its uncalled for, just saying..... She might fall into the wrong hands, my opinion though
Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by wins18(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Happywoman:
Child molester. U need to be watched
Hmmmm, some people's mentality sha, so you resorted to name calling, without trying to get the message I am trying to pass across. For ur info, I am way matured and disciplined to go that hellish way
Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by wins18(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls educate her or let her not come into your room again.
Thanks, I have learnt my lesson sha,
Re: Look At What This Little Girl Did To Me Today by wins18(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
LaurelP:
My brother don't mind them, I only posted this to educate some people here on how mindful they should be on where their little ones are,most of them are not as innocent as we thought. ...............And besides the thunder wey go fire that dude wey call me paedophile for here still dey for petrol queue.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Robert Powell : Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / 40 Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting / My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.