Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. (2174 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

I yaff quote you o tongue
lolz
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by SC31(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2016
usermane:

Arrogance and immaturity is the cause of this show off attitude. I have been to so many forums and I got to admit that it is only in Nairaland that we have members opening silly threads like this.
this comment is bae
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by shriamitr(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Very nice. i like your views.
Leriebloom:
Abeg, i did not mention names o. I am fed up of seeing threads like "rate my pics" "i am the sexiest here" "do you like my profile picture" and other gibberish. If you are confident in yourself, you dont need any body's opinion on how you look, the more you try to convince people on your looks, the more the less confidence in yourself begin to seem obvious. For those who are guilty as charged, go and love yourself.

Nobody should quote me o grin
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
She is using style to tell us that we should check her dp that she is beautiful. Ladies sha, they can pretend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Val In Advance...any Bae Wanna Hang Out,pm Me / Unbelivable, Meet The Young Man Who Wear Female Dresses / Meaning Of The Different Types Of Noise Women Make During S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.