Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

6 Reasons Men Suck At Taking Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Men Suck At Taking Pictures (882 Views)

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / Women Allow Men Suck Your Breast Free Of Charge - Nigerian Lady (video) / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Men Suck At Taking Pictures by ritaoritza(f): 12:52am On Apr 08, 2016
1. He points the camera in your general direction and takes the photo like it's an old book he wants to recommend to a friend.I am not an old book. I am a person with symmetrical features that either look stunning or like a creepy goat in the woods in photos. Proceed with caution, sir.

2. He takes ~*one*~ photo, like you're supposed to look like an otherworldly supermodel on the first try.Has he not seen your camera roll? The ratio is like 96:1 in terms of photos you take versus photos you post and he seriously needs to respect that process.

3. He has no idea that tapping to focus is a thing and he should do it.So then you get photos that would've been beautiful masterpieces but your face looks like you were whipping your head around in a frenzy.

4. He takes a photo of you from so far away that it looks like the focal point is that table in the foreground.So now you have to do an incredible zoom to make it clear this is a photo of you so all your friends don't comment, "That table looks great! I'd buy it if I were you," on a photo that was supposed to be of you looking cute in your new sandals.

5. He takes the photo when you weren't freaking ready.So now it looks like a photo they would use on an episode of a missing persons TV show.

6. He could've told you your bangs looked weird ~*before*~ he took the photo but he didn't.Look, I know guys probably think I look beautiful no matter what and they can't see those flaws and blah, blah, blah, but if I have a clump of mascara on my cheek and spinach in my teeth, maybe give me a heads up before we take 40 photos

Guys aka Learners!!!

Re: 6 Reasons Men Suck At Taking Pictures by Mrbigman1(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Lwkmd

Dis girl sef.

(1) (Reply)

8 Romantic Things To Do Or Must Have Done Before 30 / Ladies, Btw Money And Marriage Which Is Your First Priority? / What Are The Signs That A Nairalander's Going Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.