Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? (6374 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? / Am I Really A Bad Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? by RiloKiley: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2016
Acidosis:

No one can make me abandon my family, so I had to look closely before I choose my partner to avoid clashes & surprises.

About the insult, I personally won't take that. As regards those encouraging you to pamper her to avoid insults, they're only trying to be romantically theoretical. Do not accept such advice. A man or a woman with good manners, raised either from a bad or a good home, would never use such heavy words on her partner.

I don't know what to tell you since I have never dated such. However, you know your woman more than anyone here, so I think you need to do what's best for you.

Some women are psychologically allergic to romance and all the fairy novel tales on this thread. For a woman who feels total disgust and disrespect for her man, no amount of swimming, tennis, cinema, or shopping can permanently cure her. She needs to be threatened, or returned to her father's house to learn Basic Home Training.
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? by Acidosis(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
lebrotin:

Lol....thanks all the way bro...we shall get there...send me your pin or whatsapp..we fit dey relate once in a while
Correct, BBM Pin sent!
Re: Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? by basingstoke: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
RiloKiley:

You've said it all.
acidosis. you said it all. He has to take charge of his family

1 Like

Re: Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? by Starieangel(f): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
lebrotin:
Are wives generally rude and saucy to husbands when arguments ensue? Whenever there is disagremment btw both of us, she barks at me like am her boy. we were travelling in our car one day and i suggested to pick up my brother so we could see a house agent since he would be getting married soon, my wife started questioning why i would want to carry my brother along, it was really serious that she started shouting at me in the car, this drew the passerby and commuters attention to us as we were driving, at some point, she threatened to drop off and get to the back of the car with our baby even while i was on motion, during this she was still insulting me ( do i turn against my brother or i tell him i could not make it to carry him was just running thru my mind and begging for answers at that point). Lately i was in the office and started getting pings from her accusing me of seeing a particular girl since last year which i have no idea of. i confronted her when i got home and the usual shouting and rude pronouncements began, to the extent that i have to tell her to bring down her voice cos neighbors could be hearing us. She could not mention who i was cheating with, she does not want to apologies for wrong accusation instead she brot up year long issues. i always want to be calm but she would definitely say things that would make you feel less of a man. Is is a general thing that wives call their husbands names during arguments or am just unlucky.
hmmmmm having read most comments here, IL suggest dt she should watch the movie WAR ROOM. Dis movie moved me to tears on hw to become a better wife and mother. Having had issues wif my hubby days back, i listed all the wrong tyns av said to my hubby and him to me and tabled it b4 God just lyk I learnt in the film and told him to fight my battle and take over my home. He did.While leading the open heavens dis morning with a topic 'LET GOD HELP YOU' ,my hubby took tym to list every tyn I keep doing dt hurts. I smiled and told him I was sorry and dt I had already reported my sef to my maker. He smiled and asked if we cud set aside our differences I said yes. It feels so gud to av peace within.truth is, des a God up dere who is only waiting for u to ask him for help. Pls let ur wife watch dt film. If she really loves u,she'll become a wonderful and prayerful woman. Remember, the devil hates happy homes. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? by laphta(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Janet101:
No o,she is just been naughty.just ignore her
u are saying this because u are a woman.
Re: Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
I've dated such women before. OP should stop being friendly towards her. Relate with her like you guys are business partners, don't joke/laugh/play around with her anymore. Don't fight either, become a civil stranger to her. When she misbehaves or talks out of turn, ignore her or leave her presence.
Re: Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? by lebrotin: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Starieangel:
hmmmmm having read most comments here, IL suggest dt she should watch the movie WAR ROOM. Dis movie moved me to tears on hw to become a better wife and mother. Having had issues wif my hubby days back, i listed all the wrong tyns av said to my hubby and him to me and tabled it b4 God just lyk I learnt in the film and told him to fight my battle and take over my home. He did.While leading the open heavens dis morning with a topic 'LET GOD HELP YOU' ,my hubby took tym to list every tyn I keep doing dt hurts. I smiled and told him I was sorry and dt I had already reported my sef to my maker. He smiled and asked if we cud set aside our differences I said yes. It feels so gud to av peace within.truth is, des a God up dere who is only waiting for u to ask him for help. Pls let ur wife watch dt film. If she really loves u,she'll become a wonderful and prayerful woman. Remember, the devil hates happy homes. God bless you.
Thank you...is the movie on the streets of Lagos
Re: Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? by Starieangel(f): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=lebrotin post=44803923]
Thank you...is the movie on the streets of Lagos[/quote yes. Or u can download it via movies mobile. Net
Re: Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? by diva90: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
That behaviour is peculiar to her, I don't see why picking up a brother should be an issue. She seems to be a jealous person with a slight temper. I'm sure these traits are not new, yet you married her, something you have to learn to manage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. / The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This / My Husband Who Traveled Abroad Seven Years Ago Suddenly Sent Me Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.