Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? (4130 Views)

2 Things Virgin Boys Don't Know About Pussy / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / Nobody NOSE Why Boys Don't Like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by seaga: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Simple we re so straight ....that's why I say every young lady is a potential homo or re unconsciously...
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
seaga:
Simple we re so straight ....that's why I say every young lady is a potential homo or re unconsciously...
how? Abeg kowaciate.
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by seaga: 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
how? Abeg kowaciate.
Yeah and honestly I don't mind,infact it's really cool wink
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by deluxez12(m): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
"thanks dearie, goodbye sweetheart etc" these are some romantic words we girls use on ourselves as pleasantries BUT in the world of men, there is Nothing like that.
Sometimes, I see some guys calling each other "Madman, or Cartal etc on the phone, is "Madman" a romantic or dumb compliment?
whats the reason? Does it make them less of a man if they compliment each romantically?
Lets discuss #TGIF.
that's some gay shit sweetheart
y will I call my fellow man sweetheart maka gini na
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 12, 2016
seaga:
u sound insecured in ur sexuality

1 Like

Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by seaga: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2016
durentdbiitch:
u sound insecured in ur sexuality

Nah,more of a man than you for sure,going by your moniker you are definitely(not sound)confused about your sexuality.
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
You Are Not A Man So You Won't Understand, Me And My Guys Do Compliment Ourselves In A Most Crazy Way Like Calling Ourselves Names Such As ... Mugu, Idiot, Your Father, Your Mother etc etc ..And We Enjoy It That Way ..

But Thunder Go Fire Any Of My Guy Who Will Come To Me And Say To Me In A Romantic Way, My Darling, My Love, Honey Pie, Sweetie, First Of All , I Will Cover My Yansh With The Blood Of Jesus, And Give The Person The Beating Of His Life !!
Lwkmd

You just killed me o
Prepare for the burial...
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Cybertext(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Op that's so gay... I remember the day I mistakenly typed "Hi deari" to one of my guy on whatsApp; I immediately felt like deleting the message before it could deliver (but you all know whatsApp, once you send a message you can't retrieve).
sharperly I just send another message "Baba no think am o, dat msg na mistake o". It sound weird Sef to start a convo with "Hi" when chatting with my guys.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Chicagoesontop: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Lwkmd

You just killed me o
Prepare for the burial...

kikikiki, grin grin hahahahaha, But Sister I No Lie, Check am naaa !!
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by DemiGoddess(f): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

kikikiki, grin grin hahahahaha, But Sister I No Lie, Check am naaa !!
True bro

1 Like

Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Gebbson007(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:
That's some gay shiit...imagine a guy calling a fellow guy babe, sweetheart shocked

God bless u fr d answer
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Gebbson007(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
i CNT hold a fellow boi Nt 2 tlk f saying dose words
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by IamLEGEND1: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2016

Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
"thanks dearie, goodbye sweetheart etc" these are some romantic words we girls use on ourselves as pleasantries BUT in the world of men, there is Nothing like that.
Sometimes, I see some guys calling each other "Madman, or Cartal etc on the phone, is "Madman" a romantic or dumb compliment?
whats the reason? Does it make them less of a man if they compliment each romantically?
Lets discuss #TGIF.
Ada I just sent u a mail
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lets discuss #TGIF.
Ada I just sent u a mail
Lol that name seems kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by QueenSalewa: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Masculinity so fragile, that's why.
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hahahahahahaha.
You de look for SmellyMouth trouble o.
wink wink wink
Re: Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
then una need to change.
hey!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is A One Minute Man / Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex / Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.