Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army (4128 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Explorerx(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Unfair world, life in a diagonal view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Ginaz(f): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2017
It shall be well with my country embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by WizAkzy: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Oga those ones are in the bush/jungle while the other ones are in their base or headquarters.

29 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Explorerx(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
WizAkzy:
Oga those ones are in the bush/jungle while the other ones are in their base or headquarters.
guy both country soldiers are not in their base
speak the truth

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by ChewingStick(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by ChewingStick(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2017
Ginaz:
Turkey? grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by oziegbep(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
op are u dumb? cant you see base and bush.......think

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by WizAkzy: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Explorerx:

guy both country soldiers are not in their base
speak the truth
Alright, i collect it back cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by teresafaith: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
My country Nigeria
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by EmperorLee(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2017
It's base n bush, bruh sad
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by adolf444: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone notice who those Turkey soldiers are eating with, dats their country president .

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Op the nigerian army are in the jungle hence the Spartan condition while the Turkish army are in their military base flexing.by the way i love chopping turkey.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by teewhizzy4real(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Explorerx:
OP U need to upgrade ur sense.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by anibirelawal(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
they are both men in uniform in different situation.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Explorerx(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
OP U need to upgrade ur sense.
guy upgrade your face you are too ugly
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by sonofanarchy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
this useless op wan tarnish explorers image

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Mickeydray(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
rubbish

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by HeGeMon(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
The supposed N. A pic shows them on the field, while the Turkish Army, having lunch with President Erdogan in the Mess, hope you understand now
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by sureteeboy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
HeGeMon:
The supposed N. A pic shows them on the field, while the Turkish Army, having lunch with President Erdogan in the Mess, hope you understand now
The OP means if Buhari wants to have a dinner with Soldiers, it will be in such kind of bush setting. Since he's trying hard to portray the country in a bad image.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Allwility: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
i can feel the camaraderie more in the NA pic than the Turkish base with their fake smiles, full plates with no one willing to have a go at the food.
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by lottomkyes200: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Just you know only officers in the NA can dream of such meal.
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by lottomkyes200: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Just you know only officers in the NA can dream of such meal.
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by ufuosman(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ginaz:
Amen
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
That is our beloved country for us
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Ezkid(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Explorerx:
That man in black suit is Recep Tayyip Erdogan and he is the Turkish President! I guess Nigerian soldiers would be treated better if they're hosting President Buhari.
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by Ezkid(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
adolf444:
Does anyone notice who those Turkey soldiers are eating with, dats their country president .
Are they really eating? I think I need to have my eyes wiped.
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by rozay12345: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
The only clear difference between the Nigerian army and that of African pre-historic armies is the camouflage and "OLD SCHOOL AK47" they use, the same way they ate is what is being displayed now, the Nigerian Government needs to step up, flush the army of corruption, attract the country's best to the profession, set up special r&d whose products/weapons/inventions can be commercialized, in no time the army would be self-funding, i doubt if there are nutritionist in the Nigerian army because if they exist, they would always dictate the right food combination a soldier needs to be fit for battle.
Re: Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army by spartacus11(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ignoramus OP, and someone will say you're the leader of tomorrow SMH

(1) (Reply)

OMG: Two Topless ‘abakaliki’ Girls Poses With A Guy (photos, !8+) / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend / 25 Pedophiles Arrested In U. S. As Agents Posed As Minor Online To Lure(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.