Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Help I Need Space - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Need Space (2405 Views)

What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Need Space by bluespice(f): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2009
so also is sanity dearie
Re: Help I Need Space by na2day2(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2009
sara2007:

Married for 10 years, 3 kids. Hubby is too controlling and petty. I need my own space, i am patiently waiting 4 my last kid to be 9 or 10 so i can move out and get my own place. That will be in 3 to 4 years time

why not tell him now so that he can dump ur sorry ass and save u 3 to 4 yrs of waiting? undecided undecided i am sure he can afford to give u a whole bunch of space while he will spend his time with some better younger looking woman with a lot more common sense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Need Space by C2H5OH(f): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa enough lobbying for killing. it's gotten old. it's near time to get over your first and move forward with your life now. one man's wrong does not make an entire gender bad.
Re: Help I Need Space by amebono11: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
you guys are wasting your time with her, i tell ya, she did not as much as lift a finger on her ex not to talk of hurting him, na mouth abegiii
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
C2H5OH:

posakosa enough lobbying for killing. it's gotten old. it's near time to get over your first and move forward with your life now. one man's wrong does not make an entire gender bad.

No one said the entire gender was bad. I just stated that I want revenge for what was done to me.
Re: Help I Need Space by mamag3: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2009
Sorry there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Help I Need Space by na2day2(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa:

No one said the entire gender was bad. I just stated that I want revenge for what was done to me.

have u taken ur meds today? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
na2day?:

have u taken ur meds today? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No, have you ?
Re: Help I Need Space by C2H5OH(f): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa, all i'm saying is that it is borderline psychotic. the best revenge you can have is to repair yourself and move on with your life. it's obvious to everyone that this man is in control of your thoughts. divert your energy to something more positive. no other man would want to date you if all you talk about is killing killing killing.
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2009
C2H5OH:

posakosa, all i'm saying is that it is borderline psychotic. the best revenge you can have is to repair yourself and move on with your life. it's obvious to everyone that this man is in control of your thoughts. divert your energy to something more positive. no other man would want to date you if all you talk about is killing killing killing.

thats your opinion and everyone is entitled to it. and who told you that I haven't moved on ?

wanting revenge to me does not mean nor does it equal that im stuck on my past.
Re: Help I Need Space by C2H5OH(f): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
sounds like you are stuck far too deep in your past and you are not willing to let it go. it does not take rocket science to see that you haven't moved past it.you are here trumpeting 24/7 about sending someone 6 feet under. keep fighting that devil inside of you. i hope you come out on top.
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2009
C2H5OH:

sounds like you are stuck far too deep in your past and you are not willing to let it go. it does not take rocket science to see that you haven't moved past it.you are here trumpeting 24/7 about sending someone 6 feet under. keep fighting that devil inside of you. i hope you come out on top.

let what go ?
Re: Help I Need Space by na2day2(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2009
posakosa:

No, have you ?

no wonder, thats why u think it is every1 else that is sick instead of u, plz take ur meds and have some rest it will help u just like the doctor said lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2009
na2day?:

no wonder, thats why u think it is every1 else that is sick instead of u, plz take ur meds and have some rest it will help u just like the doctor said  lipsrsealed

Im lost. I think every1 else is sick   When did this happen ?

Im a bit lost here,
Re: Help I Need Space by na2day2(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2009
posakosa:

Im lost. I think every1 else is sick   When did this happen ?

Im a bit lost here, 

dont worry, that is one of the symptoms, being lost grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Help I Need Space by roblance: 1:37am On Aug 04, 2009
hmmm
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 2:19am On Aug 04, 2009
na2day?:

dont worry, that is one of the symptoms, being lost grin grin tongue tongue

yea, whatever man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Else Can I Do To Put My Girl's Mind At Peace? / What's It About A Shy Guy That Turns U Babes Off / The Best Commedian Wedding Of Our Times.see Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.