Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola (45689 Views)

Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity / Irregular Power Supply Not My Fault - FASHOLA / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by 100Cents: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tot body language generates electricity..

6 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
But when Jonathan was President, if there was no electricity, it was Jonathan's fault. I tell people, if you see some of these people with age and greyed hair, it doesnt mean they are intelligent, they are as dumb as anything can be. We had better electricity supply during Jonathan, but this property lawyer, now Minister of Darkness and that shortput Vice President of mine, went around town telling everyone that electricity is not rocket science.

I do not really blame you Mr. SAN, I blame the dullard that put square pegs in round holes. I believe the universe set you guys up for failure so Nigerians can be purnished for insulting the only individual who scored highest marks but was ridiculed.

I have no regrets, I am immuned to Buhari's failure, because I saw it coming. There is no where on earth, that a high school drop out is president, except in our zoological republic.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by EasternLeopard: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
But when Jonathan was President, if there was no electricity, it was Jonathan's fault. I tell people, if you see some of these people with age and greyed hair, it doesnt mean they are intelligent, they are as dumb as anything can be. We had better electricity supply during Jonathan, but this property lawyer, now Minister of Darkness and that shortput Vice President of mine, went around town telling everyone that electricity is not rocket science.

I do not really blame you Mr. SAN, I blame the dullard that put square pegs in round holes. I believe the universe set you guys up for failure so Nigerians can be purnished for insulting the only individual who scored highest marks but was ridiculed.

I have no regrets, I am immuned to Buhari's failure, because I saw it coming. There is no where on earth, that a high school drop out is president, except in our zoological republic.

BiafranNigerian:

BiafranNigerian:

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Eeroh95(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wetin concern me

Nah sha APC fault for me

Since APC don't want to govern well.........everything is their fault

Even my boxers wey I no wash today is their fault coz no water

7 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by ClintonDal(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Just negodu this obote! When you were pointing finger at GEJ and talking rubbish u know sabi? Oya it's your turn.... provide electricity, it's not rocket science.

12 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by ClintonDal(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:
Hmm, there ar sabotoirs in dz gvt.

Pipe line vandalism.etc.
Not only "sabotoirs" even "abbattoir"

4 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by BossWike(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
But it was Jonathan's fault during his time?
It will never be well with all APC families and apologists

12 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by BossWike(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bleep Buhari, bleep Fashola

7 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by BossWike(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Party full of evil minded elements

4 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by ajepako(f): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
benedictnsi:
Which kind talk be this Na.......

Upon say God said : "let there be be light"...

Nigeria no dey on the queue that day..... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by ajepako(f): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
The cane wey God go take nack this Fashola is soaked in kerosene and werepe...

Fashola why you fall my hands now?.

Because you are the only APC guy l like a bit....

2 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
angry

4 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Sijo01(f): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
So it's the masses faults.

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Danny1974: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
FashoFool

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by teehay45(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
It is my fault abi?
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by luvinhubby(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by pyxon(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Its not the presidents fault...
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by yungNas(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Story for the God's...see fashola Don shop money sote he no get common sense again who are we to blame if no be u
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by BossWike(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
tmel2:
I really don't know when we'll start commenting without doing so base on sentiment and emotion. The man said "YOU and I"; which include himself. After all, that is his ministry and those who he referred to as YOU work under this same ministry. Fashola is only attributing the faults and those responsible for providing electricity, which makes him more responsible.

But he said it was Jonathan's fault during his tenure?

Don't be a zombie, it is not good for ur health

7 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by tonio2wo: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
olillywales:
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, as appealed to the conscience of electricity workers on Thursday, April 7 over epileptic power supply in the country saying the issue of epileptic eletricity is not the President's fault.

Speaking at the third triennial delegates’ conference of the Senior Staff Association of Electricity and Allied Companies, the Minister said Nigeria lost N7.734bn between 2014 and 2016, owing to frequent strike actions embarked upon by electricity workers.

Fashola said the monumental revenue loss was discovered after conducting a snap survey of strikes embarked upon by workers in the sector between April 2014 and March 2016.

“Our job is to provide electricity and get paid for it; we have no other job. If electricity is not enough, it means that we haven’t provided it, you and I.

“If there is not enough electricity, it is not the fault of the President but you and I, who are employed to work in this sector.”

“The finger pointing should stop. Our responsibility is to provide electricity, let us go back to work, we will solve the disputes one by one. It is improved productivity of electricity that yields the money that goes into your pockets, let us understand it, because you don’t get paid in advance but in arrears,” he said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/if-theres-no-electricity-its-not.html

Fash! Una no employ me nah so my hand no follow o!
This one whey he no blame apc or pdp. Naim be say Apc has started making progress.
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by amunkita(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fashola ve started smoking pawpaw stem...
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by bedspread: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
THEN ITS GEJ FAULT!!!! MTCHEWWEEE!

MINISTER FOR ROCKET SCIENCE DARKNESS!!

6 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Echelle(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fashola wawa ne....

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Genius100: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nigerians are incredibly dumb sha. These same silly youths will be shouting that there is no work when the fact is that most of them are unemployable. Did you clowns even bother to read what Fashola said? He was addressing electricity workers and he said it was their fault i.e. Fashola's and the electricity workers'..

2 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by dsolomon(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
No be ur fault,I dey wait 4 watin una go take campain 4 2019....#change or contuenity# we dey wait una.
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by lankieman: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
This country...make una stop all these rubbish OK.
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by tonio2wo: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Echelle:
Fashola wawa ne....
Baa shi kadai, dukan su!

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by hedonistic: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Babatunde Raji Fashola is a bastard son of a dog. Bloody idiot. Imagine the shameless hypocrisy. This same maggot blamed Jonathan for not fixing Nigeria's power supply problems, now he has the audacity to absolve Buhari of blame.

I feel like slashing this fool's neck and watching him bleed to death. Animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Willybos(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
herkzprince:
Change doesn't come easy ..You have to go through some things ..Its hard today ..Y'all blaming Baba ..I know for sure its gonna be good one day ..#betterdays ahead ..if you believe click like ..share if you don't #Sai Baba
u spoke well ma dia!
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by tinktanker: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
tmel2:
I really don't know when we'll start commenting without doing so base on sentiment and emotion. The man said "YOU and I"; which include himself. After all, that is his ministry and those who he referred to as YOU work under this same ministry. Fashola is only attributing the faults and those responsible for providing electricity, which makes him more responsible.
pls fashola is minister under whose govt? Den y blame gej b4, was he d minister of power, or was he d combatants to fight boko, now dulling pmb is in power u don't seem to throw blames to d president again. All of a sudden it becomes u n i. I believe u have been bewitched or ur generally stu*id
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by amunkita(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari should not be blamed but GEJ is to be blamed abii

No wonder that guy wrote "What is good for the Goods is also good for the gender"

That dude is Fashola's PA..

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
But it was Jonathan's fault why can't it be Buhari's fault now? shameless government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.