Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola (45686 Views)

Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity / Irregular Power Supply Not My Fault - FASHOLA / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Trash!
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by hemmaoshos(m): 3:34am On Apr 09, 2016
He is just talking about how to get paid..Fashola stop blaming the workers and make provisions of increasing them MW...
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by cutekhalifa(m): 4:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Minister of darkness indeed.... My I pass my Neigbour generator set is even more sustainable than Nigeria power holding... just that the clueless minister of petroleum (buhari) don't want to ease the scarcity of fuel....
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by cutekhalifa(m): 4:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Minister of darkness indeed.... My I pass my Neigbour generator set is even more sustainable than Nigeria power holding... just that the clueless minister of petroleum (buhari) don't want to ease the scarcity of fuel....

When the head is useless, what will u expect from the tail

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by sparkwil(m): 4:19am On Apr 09, 2016
It's Jonathan's fault angry angry angry

Craze people

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by lionson(m): 4:30am On Apr 09, 2016
Can a doctor please check him. He needs urgent medical attention.
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by BirabilPaul(m): 4:33am On Apr 09, 2016
olillywales:
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, as appealed to the conscience of electricity workers on Thursday, April 7 over epileptic power supply in the country saying the issue of epileptic eletricity is not the President's fault.

Speaking at the third triennial delegates’ conference of the Senior Staff Association of Electricity and Allied Companies, the Minister said Nigeria lost N7.734bn between 2014 and 2016, owing to frequent strike actions embarked upon by electricity workers.

Fashola said the monumental revenue loss was discovered after conducting a snap survey of strikes embarked upon by workers in the sector between April 2014 and March 2016.

“Our job is to provide electricity and get paid for it; we have no other job. If electricity is not enough, it means that we haven’t provided it, you and I.

“If there is not enough electricity, it is not the fault of the President but you and I, who are employed to work in this sector.”

“The finger pointing should stop. Our responsibility is to provide electricity, let us go back to work, we will solve the disputes one by one. It is improved productivity of electricity that yields the money that goes into your pockets, let us understand it, because you don’t get paid in advance but in arrears,” he said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/if-theres-no-electricity-its-not.html

Whose fault is it this time. Tell us. You that usually blame Jonathan in everything. How come it's not Buhari's fault Ooo oh you are the clueless one this time....... Nigeria is full of clueless politicians. Liars, deceivers, money mongers, haters of the freedom and wellbeing of the citizens of Nigeria.... God must visit your lies one by one. Put all the money in your pocket and come here to tell us lies....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by nefertitiram: 4:35am On Apr 09, 2016
sanandreas:
Well I don't feel this power outage as such. There is light at least 12 hours everyday.

I think say na only me o!
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by sandland: 4:57am On Apr 09, 2016
By may 29 it will be difficult for Nigeria to contain us together with APC

3 Likes

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by justmenoni: 5:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Rocket science...rocket science

quote author=Ezeanochie post=44527441]

Minster of darkness! Minster of darkness! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Tejis56(m): 5:08am On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:
Change doesn't come easy ..You have to go through some things ..Its hard today ..Y'all blaming Baba ..I know for sure its gonna be good one day ..#betterdays ahead ..if you believe click like ..share if you don't #Sai Baba
bros nor b this kind change we dey find.we r in 2016 make, buhari 1960 change come 2016

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Obiwiz(m): 5:13am On Apr 09, 2016
DaVinci24:
Give us someone to blame na...

Minister of Darkness
Abi o. Imagine an APC member telling people to stop the "finger-pointing". APC supporters are really a collection of the not-so-smart ones amongst the Nigerian electorate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by koxi: 5:15am On Apr 09, 2016
It's my grandfather's fault.
Oloshi
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by okeybenjamin: 5:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Whatever goes wrong under leader government, the leader shares part of the blame if not all of it, saying its not his fault is irresponsible talk

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by orisa37: 5:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Please hear your self talk. If it's not PMB, then it is you. Please do something and quickly too.
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by opribo(m): 5:55am On Apr 09, 2016
This people surely need deliverance
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by francizy(m): 5:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Missmossy:
It's only normal people point fingers at PMB. It's not his fault though but only few people would recognize that. The already decayed past government made Nigeria the way it is presently with little or no co-operation from those who ought to contribute their quota.

Such a messed up country. It's a sorry situation anyway. I can only hope it gets better.

Let's not forget that Buhari has been part of the decayed system. He ruled as a military dictator and the economy suffered, so it's quite clear he's part of the rot in the system but he was voted in. Also, let's not forget that every ills of the past government was blamed on GEJ by the same Buhari and his fellow political crooks, so it simply means that what we're facing now should be tagged as his doing. Reason is because they promised Nigerians Paradise when they get in but Nigerians have been condemned to further damnation because of him.

GEJ messed up in certain areas but let it be known to all that GEJ had the love of the common man at heart. He tried his best to ensure we faced little or no hardship amidst the decay left behind by his predecessors. This he did by ensuring fuel was available, building more power plants, eliminating multiple taxation (unlike what we have now where we're being taxed for virtually everything), eliminating the agricultural scam and making fertilizers available to farmers at just a dial buttons away, etc.

Buhari and Fashola should better get down to work and stop making all the dance of shame. They promised change but the masses are experiencing the worst kind of it, so let them look for means to provide the change they promised rather than all these craps. Fashola already increased electricity bill by 50% and that was done with Buhari's approval but still, we have no power to show for it, while our supposed minister thinks it wise to absolve Buhari of blames. I just dey look sha.. undecided

Obiwiz:

Abi o. Imagine an APC member telling people to stop the "finger-pointing". APC supporters are really a collection of the not-so-smart ones amongst the Nigerian electorate

Gbam! Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites the world has ever seen. What they did today, they will tell you not to do tomorrow and what you did wrong today, they will castigate you only to do it tomorrow. I personally love the way Buhari and his fellow croonies are exposing the sycophancy of Nigerians to the world.
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by alexlee50: 6:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Now they are blaming electricity workers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 09, 2016
you should be slaughtered
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by maxzzo1(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Foolish man!!!!
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Umamman(m): 6:30am On Apr 09, 2016
tmel2:
I really don't know when we'll start commenting without doing so base on sentiment and emotion. The man said "YOU and I"; which include himself. After all, that is his ministry and those who he referred to as YOU work under this same ministry. Fashola is only attributing the faults and those responsible for providing electricity, which makes him more responsible.
DONT MIND THEM JOOOO!
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by demzylahot(m): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2016
funkyibodude:
This minister of darkness called FaAshiole is a perfect metaphor for a Hypocrite. undecided
T.K.O
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by chernest2002: 6:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Am still waiting to see the change from round peg in round hole ministers.
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Bright2(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2016
Oga we have done as you instructed before, we are now also blaming you and your electricity workers, are we having the power soon?

We know we should blame GEJ as usual but we are not cowards to know blames does not produce energy.

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by erico2k2(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Fmartin:
Hmm, there ar sabotoirs in dz gvt.

Pipe line vandalism.etc.
The Old govt managed fru same this govt should quit yapping and start working

1 Like

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by ibietela2(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
DaVinci24:

Minister of Darkness

Like you don't know the popular blame collector?
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by jerecrown(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2016
eba wa be ijoba wa ooo kosi ina, kosi ohunje kosi owo. help us to beg dis government der is no water, light, food and money. which way Nigeria
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by lawrenzoak(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Please has anyone saw Tompolo around so we can beg him to stop running so Nigeria can have at least petrol and electricity problem solved.......
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Sunnynwa: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2016
DaVinci24:

Minister of Darkness

Blame GEJ

Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Icaretoo: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2016
Fmartin:
Hmm, there ar sabotoirs in dz gvt.
Pipe line vandalism.etc.

Abeg abeg..which kind sabotoirs??
They are their own sabitoirs
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by sanandreas(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2016
Jimi23:

Abeg you dey live for inside this our Naija? 12 hours for where? For Warri na 12 hours per month o.

power state
Re: 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola by Nyaknor(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2016
chykmoni:
When he entered newly we all hailed him because Light "improved", now we shouldn't blame him. Light is seriously dropping below 2000MW and you said we shouldn't blame him?
....meanwhile

Which lite was Improved Wen he enter? Was it not For us to be happy that we Have a new president dm on am down? Abi u don forget say the same thing happened Wen Jonathan just enter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.