Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? (940 Views)

Who Is The First To Understand This Pic? / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand / What You Guys Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by herkzprince(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thank God its Friday ..Tell us about your experience from a previous club you went and how's tonight going to rock?

#If you no get fuel for your ride
Come cleanclean smiley
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Cutehector(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oh lord, have mercy on ya people cool
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Clubbing Tonight with my boo.
So sad clubs these days is some how dry due to low patronage

Before someone freak out, this not my pics. It only depicts the mode i am

Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by herkzprince(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Oh lord, have mercy on ya people cool

Bro wetin na?
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by cruzita(f): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
undecided i never see complete money to transport myself go work na to enter club go waste the small one I get.I reject that spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Jadekitana(f): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Who wants to go to quilox? Sha hold your money o
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by herkzprince(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:

Nice pic you got on your profile
Tell you what? I picure you and I going together someday

1 Like

Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
OP you see fuel buy abi? no wonder u dey think abt clubbing
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by herkzprince(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
cruzita:
undecided i never see complete money to transport myself go work na to enter club go waste the small one I get.I reject that spirit

Hmmmmmmm ..I understand smiley
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by amunkita(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:

Babe I luv ur Kanda I swear..

Com follow me make we go African Shrine.
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Marlvin(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:

just in case you have the intention of making peeps believe thats your pix, I'd have you know you got this pix from fbk .
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Marlvin:

just in case you have the intention of making peeps believe thats your pix, I'd have you know you got this pix from fbk .

Thats not my pic Bro. It only depicts the mode i am.
Thanks
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Marlvin(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:

Thats not my pic Bro. It only depicts the mode i am. Thanks

And the girl on your Pro pix ?
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by herkzprince(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
You got issue with her before?
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Marlvin:

And the girl on your Pro pix ?

Thats me
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Marlvin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:

Thats me

hmm, if you say so.
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by herkzprince(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Marlvin:

hmm, if you say so.

Boss ..Wetin she do you?
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Marlvin(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
herkzprince:

Boss ..Wetin she do you?

#smiles, Emm nothing .....
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Marlvin:

hmm, if you say so.

Do not be fooled by the piece of filth. He is a middle aged fraudster. His name is Kennedy Eze.

Visit this link www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/269#44364322 and be guided accordingly.
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by Marlvin(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
boostdom:

Do not be fooled by the piece of filth. He is a middle aged fraudster. His name is Kennedy Eze.

Visit this link www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/269#44364322 and be guided accordingly.

lol, never did believe him/her anyway... all these same thanks for the tipoff' haha
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by herkzprince(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles, Emm nothing .....

Ah! I for fear
Re: TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? by herkzprince(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
So she is a him ..Woah!
Lolsssssss ..9ja sha
I don fall for her line small oooooooo
Marlvin:

lol, never did believe him/her anyway... all these same thanks for the tipoff' haha [/qu[quote author=boostdom post=44531659]
boostdom:

boostdom:

Marlvin:

lol, never did believe him/her anyway... all these same thanks for the tipoff' haha
ote]

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Pretence / My Girlfriend Has Changed / Lol... Check This Out And Don't Laugh Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.