Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard (30025 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Movic1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
efosasere:
Are we seeing it now? They tried this nonsense in my state (Edo) today but it backfired woefully cos 10000 fulani herdsmen put together is One Edo man. Do we need to be told that these fulani herdsmen are terrorists? Why should they be allowed to carry weapons in the first place?

These fulani herdsmen will divide this country faster than IPOB. My advice to every Southerner is to start stock piling weapons and prepare for the rainy days. It's better to die fighting than being slaughtered like animals in our own ancestral lands. They should also sleep with one eye closed cos they mainly operate at night.
Thats the best thing to do bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by MarysMeal: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Where is erodedeast? Your people are been killed.

Cc: tomakint
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by freeze001(f): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
shogz89:
buh they kidnapped a reverend father last week in Enugu ,, isn't that a big insult to igbo nation?

Please! For once stop the pissing contest. These attacks are obviously orchestrated against the South and d predominantly Christian north central. The loss of even one life or an injury is an affront to all affected whether from the SE or SW.

Rather our energy n focus should be on autonomous federating units or regional governance where each area is responsible for their development or support a division across ethnic affiliations. Worst case scenario would be coming together to wage physical war against a common enemy whilst taking down their brothers in uniform that will always come to aid them.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by cktheluckyman: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
shogz89:
buh they kidnapped a reverend father last week in Enugu ,, isn't that a big insult to igbo nation?

At least the Community fought back and revenged!! You can't just allow them to continue attacking you every day

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Duru1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
kozmokaz:
and una still wan tell me Nigeria is not a failed state?

It is an understatement to brand Nigeria a failed state. It is a failed zoo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nebuchadnezar: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
watch as these coward cone heads covert this thread to tribal thread.

Bloody coward cone heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nebuchadnezar: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
lemme invoke some spirits here
After1
1after
superstar1
igbotic
ArodeTsolaye
ArodewilliamsT
bulletproofmonk
BuddahMonk

this is going to be fun grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by kozmokaz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Duru1:

It is an understatement to brand Nigeria a failed state. It is a failed zoo.

chill man fr now way I still dey inside Nigeria.... make we call am "state"
cux I no b animal grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Movic1:

Thats the best thing to do bro!!!
allow me to borrow a word from your language. Gbam. It doesn't matter whether you're Bini like myself, igbo, yoruba, ijaw, urhobo, itsekiri or whatever. What matters most is that we have a common enemy that happen to be these bloodthirsty fulani herdsmen. We must stand together to eliminate this thread who have come to steal, rape, kill and destroy. We must match them fire for fire, man to man, blood for blood and strength to strength. We Southerners do not have cowardice or fear in our DNA. Every community should have a stockpile of weapons and be ready to fight. They must also sleep with one eye closed cos these marauding uncircumcised bastards carry out their devilish acts at night.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by EasternLeopard: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
efosasere:
allow me to borrow a word from your language. Gbam. It doesn't matter whether you're Bini like myself, igbo, yoruba, ijaw, urhobo, itsekiri or whatever. What matters most is that we have a common enemy that happen to be these bloodthirsty fulani herdsmen. We must stand together to eliminate this thread who have come to steal, rape, kill and destroy. We must match them fire for fire, man to man, blood for blood and strength to strength. We Southerners do not have cowardice or fear in our DNA. Every community should have a stockpile of weapons and be ready to fight. They must also sleep with one eye closed cos these marauding uncircumcised bastards carry out their devilish acts at night.

Supported. The South must unite.

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Supported. The South must unite.
exactly.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by mrhansome12(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
inkon:
Visit Fulani, u are dead.
Fulani visits u, u are dead.
Can someone pls define human life for me, in Fulani language?
Cattle

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by inkon: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
mrhansome12:
Cattle
From their attitude towards others, I can say that these people value cattle much more than humans.

They maim and kill people daily and those in power seem to be comfortable with that. But once any community tries to defend themselves, and perhaps, abduct anyone of them, the military will immediately wake from slumber and come to their rescue. What a country!

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by BushidoBlue(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Where's

Dabullit
Fulanimafia
Mynd1
Carinmom

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by VirginFinder: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
lemme invoke some spirits here
After1
1after
superstar1
igbotic
ArodeTsolaye
ArodewilliamsT
bulletproofmonk
BuddahMonk

this is going to be fun grin

You are a dullard!
Were the herdsmen able to have their way?
Did they attack the villagers and murder them like they do the jiiibos?
All the same, I expect the OPC to be better prepared next time.
Kudos to them for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by BossWike(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lalasticlala

What is this thread stil doin here? Don't tell me u ar in support of Fulani herdsmen attacks??

Front page pls

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Ojiofor: 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yoruba and Igbo are busy abusing each other while terrorist fulani is busy vandalising our farmlands,rapping our women and murdering our people as they please.

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by VANHELLSING: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
FKO81:
lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed
I hope it's not after1 or subway they kidnapped Where is Deji of Akure and shallow chest beaters OPCgrin grin grin watch out they will blame Igbo for this incident cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by VANHELLSING: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Were the herdsmen able to have their way?
Did they attack the villagers and murder them like they do the jiiibos?
All the same, I expect the OPC to be better prepared next time.
Kudos to them for a job well done.
And hear we have the first COWARD online, living the substance to clutch at straw as predicted. Please invite ur follow online chest beating cowards, lets have heart to heart discussion. ...lol

cc subway, sirsubway, oduavangard, ooni, obiofonitsha, demdem, superstar, aigbofa, opcnairaland, 1after etc

18 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Leopardd(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
OK oh

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by VANHELLSING: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Yorubas are becoming endangered specie in the hand of foolanis. Today if it is not abookis attacking and killing yorubas in mile 12 and orile, it will be their cousin foolanis attacking baba Falae farm and killing balless opc members. This is quit sad and pathetic, thank God baba falae took to his heel on siting the marauders, if not he would have faced the same fate like before. my heart goes out to all my yoruba friends in this trying time, God is ur strength.

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by emmalexabl(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2016
They have conquered kwara state and ondo is their next target.....

Chaiiiii...,fulanis remember there is a God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ndcide(m): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2016
How do these guys say it.

They are not Fulani, they are criminals. You want to attack buhari's government.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:43am On Apr 09, 2016
VANHELLSING:

And hear we have the first COWARD online, living the substance to clutch at straw as predicted. Please invite ur follow online chest beating cowards, lets have heart to heart discussion. ...lol

cc subway, sirsubway, oduavangard, ooni, obiofonitsha, demdem, superstar, aigbofa, opcnairaland, 1after etc

OPC reporting, mothrfkr!
Whats your problem?

The OPC guard on duty miscalculated. All Fulanis have been briefed on DOs and DONTs in Yorubaland. One of the DONT is never to encroach on farmland. This pact has already been sealed in a drawn agreement signed and sealed by Yoruba Elders and Miyetti Allah and witnessed and consented to by the Police Commander. for the Zone. So that pact is binding on all parties.

Anyone that infringed on the order and grazed cattle on unauthorized space violates Yorubaland and is at risk of the consequence, one of which includes armed self defense against the invader. So the Fulani militia did not come to the farm by accident, his action was premeditated. Therefore the correct and proper response is for the OPC guardman to open fire and kill the invader, right there immediately upon sighting him...no need for dialogue, no asking him why he is there or trlling.him to go away, no, no, no....let the gun and bullet do the talking, period!

OPC guardman was hired to protect his principal's interest and defend Yorubaland but he miscalculated and attempted to preserve Fulani life....but Fulani came back with force to extinguish him, and rightly so! We are at war....stop preserving Fulani life, extinguish it at the slightest oppprtunity.

There is no academic course about how to defend Yorubaland, if there is it is not taught anywhere. This is raw instinct, sophistication and omoluabi should take back seat.

Abi na lie?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 2:16am On Apr 09, 2016
You ibos are already up to your eyeballs with blood and death in the hands of the herdsmen. More ibos have been killed by fulani, so mind your own business.
FKO81:
lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed
I hope it's not after1 they kidnapped Where is Deji of Akure and shallow chest beaters OPCgrin grin grin watch out they will blame Igbo for this incident cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 2:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Has your kidnapped and killed monarch's body been released? Stupid ibos whose royal was kidnapped and killed are here crying for Yoruba, what about 2 ibo women that were recently taken to replace cows the herdsmen been schtuping? What about countless killing of ibos by the herdsmen? You ibos that can't fight for yourselves should worry less about Yoruba. More ibos are killed by herdsmen, and I hope you ibos can save your energy to help your people from being killed by fulani. Our hearts are with you.
VANHELLSING:
Yorubas are becoming endangered specie in the hand of foolanis. Today if it is not abookis attacking and killing yorubas in mile 12 and orile, it will be their cousin foolanis attacking baba Falae farm and killing balless opc members. This is quit sad and pathetic, thank God baba falae took to his heel on siting the marauders, if not he would have faced the same fate like before. my heart goes out to all my yoruba friends in this trying time, God is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by shogz89: 4:02am On Apr 09, 2016
freeze001:

Please! For once stop the pissing contest. These attacks are obviously orchestrated against the South and d predominantly Christian north central. The loss of even one life or an injury is an affront to all affected whether from the SE or SW.

Rather our energy n focus should be on autonomous federating units or regional governance where each area is responsible for their development or support a division across ethnic affiliations. Worst case scenario would be coming together to wage physical war against a common enemy whilst taking down their brothers in uniform that will always come to aid them.

sister I wasn't trying to be contesting who's winning or loosing, am just trying to restore sanity on that guy I quoted,, thanks btw
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by shogz89: 4:09am On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

At least the Community fought back and revenged!! You can't just allow them to continue attacking you every day
Please show me a link that shows you revenged last week kidnap, or the killing of your monarch... You guyz make issues like this look like a football match "like this tribe is winning more than the other" both tribes are loosing so stop all this talk about defense like yorubas dint defend themselves in mile 12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by freeze001(f): 4:16am On Apr 09, 2016
ycat:
Has your kidnapped and killed monarch's body been released? Stupid ibos whose royal was kidnapped and killed are here crying for Yoruba, what about 2 ibo women that were recently taken to replace cows the herdsmen been schtuping? What about countless killing of ibos by the herdsmen? You ibos that can't fight for yourselves should worry less about Yoruba. More ibos are killed by herdsmen, and I hope you ibos can save your energy to help your people from being killed by fulani. Our hearts are with you.

ycat:
You ibos are already up to your eyeballs with blood and death in the hands of the herdsmen. More ibos have been killed by fulani, so mind your own business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 09, 2016
boneruns:
The south is under siege by these Fulani herdsmen. And the earlier we eschew our tribal differences, the better for us all.

This is not a period for chest-beating. These herdsmen have something up their sleeves.
The macho reason is that other TRIBES are keeping quite except the IGBOS.

Do the FULANIS solely have the Monopoly of DEATH...?
They think other TRIBES don't know how to defame...?
Other TRIBES need to sign an MOU and make their plans faster.

CHURCHES need to change their pattern of SERMON as well, after all Jesus flogged people out of the temple.
He knew MIRACLE may be delayed.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by orisa37: 6:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen are President Buhari s foot Soldiers and take over Control Agents in all the States of the Federation. Oga is a guerrilla expert himself, therefore, local militias must be properly armed and trained to resist Fulani Herdsmen incursion into any state of the Federation. Do not say I didn't warn you, people of Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Oyo States. We are talking of Oduduwa States and so all APC and PDP Governments be warned and disciplined. To Ooni, Falae, OBJ, please for your information and necessary follow up actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC / Another Erosion Disaster Hits Road To Rochas Okorocha’s Village / Military Captures Bandits Commander, Kills 8 Others In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.