Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard (30071 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by brojoshua: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Is that is true. If so may be he has not returned the loots they shared him. May be the boys wanted to receive their own part of the loot he himself received or has the old man returned part of the loots they gave him? May be young criminals are also running after old looters to steal from looters, God knows. And many past leaders had seriously wounded Nigeria so that their wicked deeds has bred so many different types of criminals that are even hunting them now, which is also the right judgment of God against them because of their wickedness. Yes, atimes an untrained and cheated child may be the doom of his mum, and I hope that is not a prophecy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by kozmokaz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Polar3:

unifying factor you say,huh,u think da black gold wudda've been a unifying factor if it was situated in the north? Am pretty sure ur guess wlll be a gud as mine.

The un must supervise the SPLIT NIGERIA NOW.

u really spoke wisdom...

but the un supervising the split of Nigeria?

I don't see that happening .. Britain can't allow that ... the only language an African man truly understand is FORCE!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
the Fulanis and Hausas are the worse people to allow into any community, they don't get comfortable,they move around with few belongings and can kill and flee,at any time,talking from experience, patiently waiting for this country to be divided, still wondering if we get to have niger Delta nation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by phlemzy: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
The cows they rear are more reasonable than them. Wicked people.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by wintersnow(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
cekhoe:
the Fulanis and Hausas are the worse people to allow into any community, they don't get comfortable,they move around with few belongings and can kill and flee,at any time,talking from experience, patiently waiting for this country to be divided, still wondering if we get to have niger Delta nation

Chill there joor my bae hails from that region grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Yorubas don suffer.

They need to prove to the world that they arent cowards.!!! angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ourchoice(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alanzazani:
Southerns especially these young ones on nairaland. Dem swear for una. This is what will even embolden the fulanis. When we are supposed to stand united to crush these murderers that want to take the peace and harmony we enjoy down south. Some very shallow youths are here recalling how many Yorubas and ibos have being attacked in the past.
U are confronted with a problem instead of thinking of how to tackle it you are broaching up irrelevant stuff. I believe even a 16 year old has the ability to think critically. When we read what some people post here its just irritating
God bless you jareh!

Just to add to what u have said, Fulani people are known for being heartless and having unforgiven spirit; they don't forgive nor forget....they will always look for a way to revenge.

Buhari and all top-fulani military officers are in support of these fulani herdsmen nationwide killing of innocent villagers.

Fulani people believe Southerners intentionally allowed Boko Haram to expand and wipe them out during OBJ and GEJ regimes.....so they are enjoying the killings by their herdsmen brothers as a reprisal attack on other Nigerians.

Buhari gave a secret order to military officers to protect fulani herdsmen in any community they are...reason security operatives rarely arrest fulani herdsmen.

It's so heartbroken to see young Igbos and Yorubas increase the tribal hatred between southerners instead of uniting as one united south now to fight their common enemy- fulani herdsmen.

Dear Yorubas, I want u to understand something; Igbos really cherish Yorubas and are heartbroken that Yorubas always side for northerners whenever there's national disagreement....Igbos are so willing to die for Yorubas if and only if Yorubas would turn back from spiting Igbos and always siding for northerners against Igbos.

Igbos can be trusted to death, forget what u hear or read....at least the 2015 general election is a clear example that shows that when Igbos stand behind u, they can never turn against u even in midst of tribulation....

Igbos massively stood behind GEJ despite the fact that GEJ didn't do much for them....and even in midst of nationwide criticisms, Igbos still stand by GEJ.

Igbos love money, but they love money they worked for...the hardship they suffered after Nigeria federal government took everything they had after the civil war made them become hard workers and husslers, doesn't mean they will sell someone they love for money (only the insignificant foolish ones do...and such foolish people exist in all tribes).

Let me also reiterate here that the reason Igbos became suspicious of Yorubas and lost trust in Yorubas was as a result of Awolowo's role during the civil war and Awolowo's harsh pro-civil war economy policy of seizing every Igbo (SE and SS) money in any Nigerian bank to give them 10 shilings no matter how much the Igbo person had in Nigerian bank b4 the civil war started....this made life very difficult for Igbos after the civil war and made them see Yorubas as traitors always siding for northerners to maltreat Igbos.

The Younger Yoruba and Igbo generation should change this perception by working together and trusting each other pls

What am I saying Yoruba and Igbo it is high time you realize your mistakes of fighting each other for no reason and start to work together in peace before this fulani herdsmen wipe you guys out!

Enough of the tribal wars bw Yoruba and Igbo plz cry

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
wintersnow:

Chill there joor my bae hails from that region grin
if it was your mother that was stabbed to death by an Hausa wheelbarrow pusher because of #10 which she refused to add for carrying her load,you will not have tell me to chill
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by osec007(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yujin:

This is something I love about the fulanis. They rub it in your face. They are saying- what can you do? It was El rufai who first sent a warning shot to all the people of Nigeria. Thereafter, the had series of meetings on how to effect what he echoed. They know they don't have the manpower to do what they want to do so the involved their brothers in the Nigerian army. No one cares to know why a majority of the GOCs of barracks and commissioners of police within southern Nigeria are from their stock. You docile southerners don't care to know why the fought against state police. Its simply because it will work against their plans. Besides, they have the hisbah (who are same thing as state police) already. The only way to checkmate these devilish people is the block their defences by employing our own brothers too in the army. Then our youths should collaborate with each neighbouring community so that no fulani herdsman can escape if one of our brothers or sisters are killed. We have phones so communication is easier now. No foreign element can know our forests more than us. I will always remind us that fulani is a minority in Nigeria so they can easily be dealt with. Southerners must stop this dance of shame they are doing pointing shrivelled fingers at one another while the marauders kill and rape our women. Of what essence am I a man if my blood do not boil just at the thought of one uncircumcised savage ravaging my sister. Tufia!! My rage is barely controllable.
seconded

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Optofrank: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=Yujin post=44540269]
This is something I love about the fulanis. They rub it in your face. They are saying- what can you do? It was El rufai who first sent a warning shot to all the people of Nigeria. Thereafter, the had series of meetings on how to effect what he echoed. They know they don't have the manpower to do what they want to do so the involved their brothers in the Nigerian army. No one cares to know why a majority of the GOCs of barracks and commissioners of police within southern Nigeria are from their stock. You docile southerners don't care to know why the fought against state police. Its simply because it will work against their plans. Besides, they have the hisbah (who are same thing as state police) already. The only way to checkmate these devilish people is the block their defences by employing our own brothers too in the army. Then our youths should collaborate with each neighbouring community so that no fulani herdsman can escape if one of our brothers or sisters are killed. We have phones so communication is easier now. No foreign element can know our forests more than us. I will always remind us that fulani is a minority in Nigeria so they can easily be dealt with. Southerners must stop this dance of shame they are doing pointing shrivelled fingers at one another while the marauders kill and rape our women. Of what essence am I a man if my blood do not boil just at the thought of one uncircumcised savage ravaging my sister. Tufia!! My rage is barely controllable.

And this is d Post of the Day. You re intelligent

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
You lunatic will never say the truth that Fulani have killed more ibos than any other tribe, statement fact! And all you do is carry placards and protest, while Yoruba fight back. You deny that just as with other things.

For the 3 you listed for Yoruba, there are 6 for ibos.
ichukwu48:

See this ediot trying to lie to himself. Fulani have attacked and killed more yoloba than any southern tribe. This is a well known FACT. Everything they've done in Enugu, they've done in Southwaaste Years before.

The fulani kidnapped Yoloba oba in October 2015
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/1273-yoruba-oba-kidnapped-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-another-daring-move

The Fulani equally kidnapped a reverend father in Yoloba land yet again in October 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/fulani-herdsmen-release-kidnapped-70-years-old-pastor-in-ondo/

They have even raped and kidnapped your women, here's article of just ONE alone
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/fulani-herdsmen-release-kidnapped-70-years-old-pastor-in-ondo/

And she's not the only one. The difference between you disgraceful coward lots and igbo is the fact igbo are not as petty and pathetic as you lots searching through the Internet to post articles about "fulani attack in Enugu, etc". I bet you everything I have, if i post links of fulani attacks in south west, it'll fill up the entire page and continue....the amount of attacks and tragedy they've done in south is more in southwest than any other region..FACT!!!! Hell there was even a time, it was mentioned that some of the soka forest victims were victims of fulani attacks.

Let's not forget they equally control illorin..which last we check was a yoruba town. There not one single southern tribe with a history of fulani ruling them while indigenous cower like una.

now face front and deal with fulani murdering una like always instead trying to save face
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by nikz(f): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
What is it with this guys everywhere?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by nisai: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol. grin

Err, you're right. I think Nnamdi Kanu and IPOD need to change the "Zoo" to "Wildlife" with Fulanis as the "predators" and everyone else as "preys" cos that's what it looks like now with Fulanis preying on everyone.

Fulanis look like lions compared to all the rest who're like antelopes and buffaloes right now. grin

Hopefully, radio Biafra would take note and change the name.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Litmus: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Let's please always be sure that they are actually Fulani. Before things get out of hand, let's always work by indisputable proof before we start killing ourselves as Nigerians for the pleasure of others...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Tex42(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why always Falae's farm?

Just like the Enugu state governor, it's like baba signed a pact with these fulani herds men, they just Can't take their eyes and herds off his farm.

Its a pity the security forces and the FG have chosen to be indifferent on this matter.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Teenaira: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
ajepako:
lt is apparent these terrorists disguised as herdsmen are on a federal-government-sanctioned mission to non-hausa tribes and it is clearer that they have strong backing from the rulling hausa-fulani oligarchs..

Their mission is clear: kill, anihilate, rape and destroy wantonly...

The government has your back covered..

Regionalism and regional police loading.....

I said it before and I am repeating it again. Boko haram members are being given different names to facilitate their operations. The truth is that they have conquered Nigeria as they operate unhindered in every part of the country. The reason for the specific attack on PA Olu Falae is what is obscured. I hope they will not kill this man before the federal government will act. This man is a senior citizen who has paid his due to the country. It will be absolutely wrong to kill him under any guise. If there is anything against him, it is time for the federal government to say it out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Tochi3(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2016

by Shymm3x: 8:57am

Lol. 

Err, you're right. I think Nnamdi Kanu and IPOD need to change the "Zoo" to "Wildlife" with Fulanis as the "predators" and everyone else as "preys" cos that's what it looks like now with Fulanis preying on everyone. 

LMAO grin Funny but true.

Southern Nigeria is full of cowards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
ourchoice:
God bless you jareh!

Just to add to what u have said, Fulani people are known for being heartless and having unforgiven spirit; they don't forgive nor forget....they will always look for a way to revenge.

With such remarks people like you add to the myth that fulani is ruthless and invincible and must be feared. The attribites you wrote above is present in every tribe so stop highlithing it as a fulani owned attribute. The problem with Southerners is we have shackled our militias and defanged them...in fact YorubaGoverners were the ones who disempowered OPC because we want to be viewed as protectors of human rights and promoters of diversity. At every opportunity we act as champions and spokesperson for the constitutional rights of people who have no respect for other people's rights.

OPC's charter is simple...the defense of people of Oduduwa race and their land! Before our Governors took away their power and influence when you enter Mile 12 and shout O-P-C.......Hausas and Fulanis abandoned their wares and fall over each other looking for escape route. This is no brag, their ruthlessness got so deep that even Police don't show up when OPC is conducting operations. UNCHR had to get involved at one point because it was labeled acts of terror against humanity.

No Northern Governor or ACF has yet condemned these barbaric attacks by Fulani, because it is a militancy that shores up their demand for domination on the political landscape and accelerate their desperation to own parcels of privileged land in every region of Nigeria in the guise of grazing corridor.

Yoruba Elders and Governors need to take the shackle off OPC and allow them to repeat to Fulani what was done few years ago when OPC attacked and annihilated every living Fulani, man, woman, child, in a village in Kwara, and then to top it off, herded their cattle back through the forest and all the way to Ibadan as spoils.

So my brother, drop this fantasy and grandiose praise of Fulani prowess. They are no match for OPC in a face off.

Same thing our Governors did to OPC in West, Governors in East did to Bakassi boys.

Southerners should unleash their militias in same fashion Northerners have done theirs. Balance the assault and aggression and let's see if Fulani ever again think about crossing the river to South of Nigeria.

There is nothing as Fulani is ruthless, Fulani is revengeful, Fulani does not forget, Fulani will always look for revenge.....its all a myth, stop fanning it, unless you are planted here to spread fear of fulani with these propaganda!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ourchoice(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

With such remarks people like you add to the myth that fulani is ruthless and invincible and must be feared. The attribites you wrote above is present in every tribe so stop highlithing it as a fulani owned attribute. The problem with Southerners is we have shackled our militias and defanged them...in fact YorubaGoverners were the ones who disempowered OPC because we want to be viewed as protectors of human rights and promoters of diversity. At every opportunity we act as champions and spokesperson for the constitutional rights of people who have no respect for other people's rights.

OPC's charter is simple...the defense of people of Oduduwa race and their land! Before our Governors took away their power and influence when you enter Mile 12 and shout O-P-C.......Hausas and Fulanis abandoned their wares and fall over each other looking for escape route. This is no brag, their ruthlessness got so deep that even Police don't show up when OPC is conducting operations. UNCHR had to get involved at one point because it was labeled acts of terror against humanity.

No Northern Governor or ACF has yet condemned these barbaric attacks by Fulani, because it is a militancy that shores up their demand for domination on the political landscape and accelerate their desperation to own parcels of privileged land in every region of Nigeria in the guise of grazing corridor.

Yoruba Elders and Governors need to take the shackle off OPC and allow them to repeat to Fulani what was done few years ago when OPC attacked and annihilated every living Fulani, man, woman, child, in a village in Kwara, and then to top it off, herded their cattle back through the forest and all the way to Ibadan as spoils.

So my brother, drop this fantasy and grandiose praise of Fulani prowess. They are no match for OPC in a face off.

Same thing our Governors did to OPC in West, Governors in East did to Bakassi boys.

Southerners should unleash their militias in same fashion Northerners have done theirs. Balance the assault and aggression and let's see if Fulani ever again think about crossing the river to South of Nigeria.

There is nothing as Fulani is ruthless, Fulani is revengeful, Fulani does not forget, Fulani will always look for revenge.....its all a myth, stop fanning it, unless you are planted here to spread fear of fulani with these propaganda!

Sincerely from my heart, I nod in agreement to all you have just written....well said. This is the solution....and mark my words, if the federal government refuses to address this issue of Fulani herdsmen invading Southern communities and killing armless villagers who refuse their cattle from grazing on their farms, I want to assure you that if it continues to occur in SouthEast, Bakassi will resurrect...something deadlier than Bakassi boys will be formed to fight Fulani herdsmen in southeast.

...Lastly, this Fulani herdsmen killings may bring another deadly civil war in Nigeria if not checked now.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by MikeB3(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Our Junketer-in-chief no go talk ontop matter like this because na him people dey commit anomalies. And even Baba Iyabo no discuss am with am. This country is going the way of destruction of things continue this way.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Yorubas don suffer.

Igbo's are not better off, but somehow, you all can't unite in a single voice and say no to terrorists.
You all have been conquered already, they are just waiting for the final moment.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Respect.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
You hypocrites need to shut up forever and keep to it when you are insulted, ok? Don't ever in your life tell others how to defend themselves.
efosasere:
for once in your life, shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say. Sometimes I wonder the type of brain some yorubas have. Fulani herdsmen are trying to destroy your lands and rather than asking for a united south so as to flush out these uncircumcised monkeys, you're here saying trash. You no dey wise. Are you or the south in general supposed to be engaging in tribal slurs at this crucial moment.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
He's one of the ibos claiming to be Yoruba. Watch out for monikers like tonytony208, macof, Ooni, wolfslair among others.
Sharmeenator:
A true Yoruba man won't talk down on his tribe like this. It is either you are a bastard or a foolish impersonator

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by macof(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
ycat:
He's one of the ibos claiming to be Yoruba. Watch out for monikers like tonytony208, macof, Ooni, wolfslair among others.

and you must be an hausa (or some other northern) LovePeddler

no Matter how hard you try, Yorubas will never ally
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ChristStriker(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yes I'm Hausa or even Japanese just like your whoorre mother.

Yoruba will one day wake up and it will be game over for you wall geckos.
macof:

and you must be an hausa (or some other northern) LovePeddler

no Matter how hard you try, Yorubas will never ally
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by macof(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
ycat:
Yes I'm Hausa or even Japanese just like your whoorre mother.

Yoruba will one day wake up and it will be game over for you wall geckos.

see buffoon. ... unfortunately for you my mother is neither Japanese nor a whoore

grin it's paining you that Yorubas cannot ally with the north.... get ur hausa self outta here
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Eddiot, your mother must be a Japanese and you know what. if I'm Hausa, you just don't know it as with everything else in your life.

I don't want Yoruba to align with anyone actually, and if at all alliance must be formed to get something done quickly for the benefit of Yoruba, and Yoruba alone, then it must be with Hausa, because they don't hate us with passion, to them, we are just better than other tribes.

You are just bitter cos I'm anti stupid Yoruba who see through your deceit here. You are NOT Yoruba and you know it.
macof:

see buffoon. ... unfortunately for you my mother is neither Japanese nor a whoore

grin it's paining you that Yorubas cannot ally with the north.... get ur hausa self outta here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Video) / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95