Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard (30045 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by macof(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
ycat:
Eddiot, your mother must be a Japanese and you know what. if I'm Hausa, you just don't know it as with everything else in your life.

I don't want Yoruba to align with anyone actually, and if at all alliance must be formed to get something done quickly for the benefit of Yoruba, and Yoruba alone, then it must be with Hausa, because they don't hate us with passion, to them, we are just better than other tribes.

You are just bitter cos I'm anti stupid Yoruba who see through your deceit here. You are NOT Yoruba and you know it.

you buffoon. . just shut up and stop disgracing your useless family.
now you know my life. .. I'm not only "Not yoruba" but my mother is Japanese too grin grin grin e ma wo olosi

unfortunately for you Yorubas will align with her fellow southerners sooner than you think.. you are too irrelevant to be taken seriously. you should run back to your stuupid mother ..wherever she is ..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
'Change' in disguise!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 12:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Leaky ass son of a whhore, keep running your life like a deflated tyre. Yes your mother can even be a goat, your business, but you are NOT Yoruba and will never be in 10 lifetimes. You are too dumb and confused to be one. And your oloshi family can go to hell with you.

Yoruba will never align with anyone, we are all able. You need to find another laddar for your spineless ingrate of a tribe to climb on, no more Yoruba back for you to climb on with disrespect and impunity.
macof:

you buffoon. . just shut up and stop disgracing your useless family.
now you know my life. .. I'm not only "Not yoruba" but my mother is Japanese too grin grin grin e ma wo olosi

unfortunately for you Yorubas will align with her fellow southerners sooner than you think.. you are too irrelevant to be taken seriously. you should run back to your stuupid mother ..wherever she is ..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by tonytony208(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
ycat:
He's one of the ibos claiming to be Yoruba. Watch out for monikers like tonytony208, macof, Ooni, wolfslair among others.

so, anyone who makes comments that do not go on line with what you want must be from another tribe? I can stop laughing loud at your shallow state of mind.

wake up boy, not everyone is tribally and politically blind like you.

you must be a real jobless tribal bigot to have time to study people's monickers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Common sense should tell you that you don't destroy your house on behalf of other people, but since common sense is not common with your kind, I leave you in your dunce state. You have been destroyed by hate and become an empty shell full of paranoia.

Stop being dumb and addressed issues, not some irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with anything.

You must be a confused and frustrated goat with no sense of direction if you think standing up for my tribe as a person is out of line.
tonytony208:

so, anyone who makes comments that do not go on line with what you want must be from another tribe? I can stop laughing loud at your shallow state of mind.

you must be a real jobless tribal bigot to have time to study people's monickers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by tonytony208(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2016
ycat:
Common sense should tell you that you don't destroy your house on behalf of other people, but since common sense is not common with your kind, I leave you in your dunce state. You have been destroyed by hate and become an empty shell full of paranoia.

Stop being dumb and addressed issues, not some irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with anything.

You must be a confused and frustrated goat with no sense of direction if you think standing up for my tribe as a person is out of line.

Tribal bigot, I call on all the curses and bitterness from east west north and south to visit your home and make your family their targets. Your home will never rest and peace will depart forever from your life. Your life will be a barren life and no matter how much effort you make in life, you will never succeed.

Oya, I'm back from ban now. Let the curse begin. I must curse you 100 times before I go for another ban o. So, start responding now. Dont forget you have to curse back for 100 times too. Oya, mr bastard and son of a LovePeddler, respond on time!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ycat: 4:12pm On May 12, 2016
Lunatic, everything you said just stuck on you and your family members, look around you and you'll see that your curses are hovering around you. You will continue to beat it but it will never sound for you. You will sew and never reap. Peace, progess eludes you for life. Disaster of great proportion remains part of your life from this moment on. You will bury every child you give birth to with your own hands. Both of your eyes will leave you behind on earth. Every sorrow, agony and pain shall never depart from you. You will defecate and eat. Humans will see you and run. You now belong in the world between the dead and animal, start behaving like it. You will never get it right among humans again. Sango will strike you. Sopona will fill your stomach with ocean water. Ogun will bathe and cool the road with your blood, and your flesh shared among the vultures.

I'm here for you for as long as it takes. You started this, but I guarantee you that I'm going to have the last word on it, so keep it up. Whenever you mention me, it's light out for you. Countdown to your horrible end. Lifeless little girl, you are finished!
tonytony208:

Tribal bigot, I call on all the curses and bitterness from east west north and south to visit your home and make your family their targets. Your home will never rest and peace will depart forever from your life. Your life will be a barren life and no matter how much effort you make in life, you will never succeed.

Oya, I'm back from ban now. Let the curse begin. I must curse you 100 times before I go for another ban o. So, start responding now. Dont forget you have to curse back for 100 times too. Oya, mr bastard and son of a LovePeddler, respond on time!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by tonytony208(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2016
ycat:
Lunatic, everything you said just stuck on you and your family members, look around you and you'll see that your curses are hovering around you. You will continue to beat it but it will never sound for you. You will sew and never reap. Peace, progess eludes you for life. Disaster of great proportion remains part of your life from this moment on. You will bury every child you give birth to with your own hands. Both of your eyes will leave you behind on earth. Every sorrow, agony and pain shall never depart from you. You will defecate and eat. Humans will see you and run. You now belong in the world between the dead and animal, start behaving like it. You will never get it right among humans again. Sango will strike you. Sopona will fill your stomach with ocean water. Ogun will bathe and cool the road with your blood, and your flesh shared among the vultures.

I'm here for you for as long as it takes. You started this, but I guarantee you that I'm going to have the last word on it, so keep it up. Whenever you mention me, it's light out for you. Countdown to your horrible end. Lifeless little girl, you are finished!

Hahaha the bastard has responded finally! I know you will respond because you are bastsard. That your stupid mother that was bleeped by gateman is to blame sha. If she didn't get bleeped so heatedly by that gateman, the world wouldn't have been burdened by your cursed self today.

I am ready to curse you to synagogue until I am banned again.

Heaven and earth will turn against you. Your life will be ruined. Your destiny will be destroyed. Your expectations in life will be cut short. Your life will become useless and you will die wretchedly. Nothing will prosper your hand. Everything you lay your hands on will fail. Curse and destruction are your portions this year and forever. This year remains 7 months and each month will signify 7 fold destruction in your life and that of every member of your family.

Blind goat from hell. Empty myopic tribalist.idiotic bastard. So, how are your prostitute mother and slowpoke father doing today?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by GaniuKazeeem(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference / Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.