Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard (30060 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ibadanfinest(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2016
People of Akure, stop reporting to police station, they can only help u find the dead man, they will do nothing to stop this Fulani and also stop you from doing something.

This is becoming too much abeg.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Naija9090: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Fedayeen:
i blame the igbo and yoruba idiots who are fighting themselves while fulani extinguish their people.

As for you. You are just long on mouth and no substance underneath. You are blaming the igbos whereas everyone knows the real murderers.

Your own zombie is the highest and its nauseating.

Only a f00.l will blame Igbo. Yoruba is the one to blame...out of envy they will leave Fulani murderers and call for the execution of Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ichukwu48: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2016
I actually don't feel sorry for yoloba and idk why anyone does.

Despite the fulani have done more damage and attacked southwest more than any southern group, based on this people behavior it is obvious as hell they take joy when the fulani attack other southerners.

I'll explain

1.) The yolobas have been combing through the Internet trying to find any article about fulani attack in SE just to post on NL in order to either mock or laugh at the victims.

2.) When it was reported that the fulani killed farmers in River state, if any of you all watched that thread, you would have seen the yoloba taunting and laughing at the incident on that thread.

3.) When the Anioma obi was killed, yet again if any of una watched the thread, they equally taunted and laughed at the incident.

So why would anyone in their natural mind feel sorry for them when it's done to them. As far as I'm concerned, I can careless what fulani does to yoruba people for reals

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Fablonwa: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2016
Why won't the members of the National assembly commence impeachment proceedings against Mr. Buhari for keeping quiet while the citizens he swore to protect are being massacred by these terrorists in the name of herdsmen? If the national assembly members do not know what to do we the citizens should commence their recall. Every day these terrorists kill people or destroy their farms and homes.
#impeachbuharinowtosavenigerians#
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by patpaul: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2016
A beg wetin falae do this people? when FFK called on Yorubas to stand up against these people they did not listen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by persius555(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Fulani cup.......55%loading
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by kozmokaz(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2016
yomz1e:
because someone died which is still be investigated and no official statement from the IG.. Lookup the meaning of Failed state... Google is your friend.

A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly. Likewise, when a nation weakens and its standard of living declines, it introduces the possibility of governmental collapse.

A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to
a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a
sovereign government no longer function properly.

reflect this definition with d current happenings in Nigeria and kindly tell ur self the truth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by patpaul: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2016
ichukwu48:

Despite the fulani have done more damage and attacked southwest more than any southern group, based on this people behavior it is obvious as hell they take joy when the fulani attack other southerners.

I'll explain

1.) The yolobas have been combing through the Internet trying to find any article about fulani attack in SE just to post on NL in order to either mock or laugh at the victims.

2.) When it was reported that the fulani killed farmers in River state, if any of you all watched that thread, you would have seen the yoloba taunting and laughing at the incident on that thread.

3.) When the Anioma obi was killed, yet again if any of una watched the thread, they equally taunted and laughed at the incident.

So why would anyone in their natural mind feel sorry for them when it's done to them. As far as I'm concerned, I can careless what fulani does to yoruba people for reals

why we have to feel sorry for them is that after them . it might be your tribe's turn tommorrow. the fulani herdsmen are on a mission . one of which ist to conquer the south and take up thier settlement one after the other, starting from the middle belt
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by patpaul: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2016
ichukwu48:

I'll explain

why we have to feel sorry for them is that after them, it might be your tribe's turn tommorrow. the fulani herdsmen are on a mission . one of which ist to conquer the south and take over thier settlements one after the other, starting from the middle belt.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2016
every body come here to lament and shit shit.
My people where is yr helper ebele goodluck
My people where is the protector sent to you in the name kanu .
find them for they ve the lord with them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by ichukwu48: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2016
patpaul:

why we have to feel sorry for them is that after them, it might be your tribe's turn tommorrow. the fulani herdsmen are on a mission . one of which ist to conquer the south and take over thier settlements one after the other, starting from the middle belt.

They've already done so when they killed the Anioma obi..albeit he was not Asagba but still I respected his leadership.

As for the rest of what you wrote .I have one policy in life..if you show me sorrow and empathy, I'll replicate it when it's your turn. In other words, I give what you give. So sorry I cannot join una in the pity party for those that rejoice and mock others over fulani incident.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Trendishine: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2016
BossWike:
It will never be well with Buhari, APC and all zombies that still support them at this point
it wld never be well with u too. everyone is angry wit the situation and extremely annoyed wit the fulani herdsmen. many has advocated for their annihilation, and has even condemed president buhari if he does not arrest this issued fast and once and 4 all. which ever party , wether apc or pdp, the act of the insane fulani herdsmen or watever they are is infuriating everyone. and most apc members has even advocated that if the govmt want 2 be so stewpid as not distorting this fulani vagabonds once and for all, let every community pick up arms and shoot or massacre any fulani herdsmen they see on sight or near their farmland. but why u wld leave the entire topic and issue on ground to start cursing urself and bring ur most stewpid and ignorant mentality n thoughtless sentiment into the issue , still makes me pity u till now. can u ever be objective or at the least civilized in ur life.? .. tufia..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Shymm3x: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Ezeanochie:
This country is worst than a zoo cos even in a zoo the lives of animals living there are held in high esteem

Lol. grin

Err, you're right. I think Nnamdi Kanu and IPOD need to change the "Zoo" to "Wildlife" with Fulanis as the "predators" and everyone else as "preys" cos that's what it looks like now with Fulanis preying on everyone.

Fulanis look like lions compared to all the rest who're like antelopes and buffaloes right now. grin

Hopefully, radio Biafra would take note and change the name.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Shymm3x: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2016
But when is BooHarry going to address the Fulani problem?

This doesn't look like something that's happening spontaneously cos it's almost like a daily thing now all over the country. It looks like a well-orchestrated move by the Fulanis to keep terrorising everyone, thus putting fear in them. The end game doesn't seem clear but there's definitely a motive.

And one other thing that's common with all these attacks is the fact that law enforcement agents are either always complicit in it, or there's always an order from above that they should look the other way. This is scary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by christinie(f): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Tell me one good thing that has come out of this Buhari's administration.

His brothers are on an evil mission of reducing the population of the South on a daily basis and he and his army look the other way. The only way they ever reacted was the day the Fulani cattle terrorists mistakenly attacked few northerners.

Buhari must go!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by StoneLucifer: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Its certainly obvious that Yorubas are afraid of Fulanis..Dont worry Igbos will come and fight for u..Where are your obas ,opc members, alaaye and garage touts whose power is only to victimize igbos that are doing very well on your soil. I just dey laugh..Make una marry hausa/fulani well well for politics, una never see shegey!!! The recent small brutality on Yorubas by hausas in lagos on yoruba soil is just a tip of d iceberg..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Yorubas don suffer.
like dia Eastern counterpart rite? wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
There is a good avenue for south unity ,,,yoruba,s must find a leader in kanu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by vislabraye(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2016
boneruns:
The south is under siege by these Fulani herdsmen. And the earlier we eschew our tribal differences, the better for us all.

This is not a period for chest-beating. These herdsmen have something up their sleeves.

Yes true. But their commander in chief is in Aso Rock doing nothing. Haven't you noticed that they are more daring than before ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by 4C2215131: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Slowly slowly, the beans don dey don even though the wick for the stove low well well. Men are picking up plates and spoons. I rest my case.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Obiwiz(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2016
The thought of allowing my children to be called Nigerians just doesn't feel right. If there's no referendum, na to find one normal country go born them. Even if it means living an ordinary average life there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Shymm3x: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2016
wolfslair:
There is a good avenue for south unity ,,,yoruba,s must find a leader in kanu

Lmao @ a leader in Kanu. A leader in a rabid and crazed lunatic locked in the dungeon, who only fights with his mouth by spouting xenophobic crap, no? Hysterical.

Kanu is arguably the dumbest pseudo-freedom-fighter ever, hence he's where he's now. A clown who knows he's committing treasonable felony, yet he traveled to the same country, via the normal point of entrance, like a fake warrior, hence he's where he's now. You can keep Kanu on the East coast. grin

Just tell the guy and his bandits to change the name from "zoo" to "wildlife" cos Fulanis are lions right now and they're the kings preying on everyone. grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Faraidi(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2016
efosasere:
Are we seeing it now? They tried this nonsense in my state (Edo) today but it backfired woefully cos 10000 fulani herdsmen put together is One Edo man. Do we need to be told that these fulani herdsmen are terrorists? Why should they be allowed to carry weapons in the first place?

These fulani herdsmen will divide this country faster than IPOB. My advice to every Southerner is to start stock piling weapons and prepare for the rainy days. It's better to die fighting than being slaughtered like animals in our own ancestral lands. They should also sleep with one eye closed cos they mainly operate at night.
Truth,l keep telling people they can't try it at Edo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Shymm3x: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Its certainly obvious that Yorubas are afraid of Fulanis..Dont worry Igbos will come and fight for u..Where are your obas ,opc members, alaaye and garage touts whose power is only to victimize igbos that are doing very well on your soil. I just dey laugh..Make una marry hausa/fulani well well for politics, una never see shegey!!! The recent small brutality on Yorubas by hausas in lagos on yoruba soil is just a tip of d iceberg..

Igbos can't even fight for Igbos. Didn't an Igbo village get ra.ped and smacked recently, and the whole village still got locked up by the feds? Better save yourselves or run when you see Fulani lions, else you would become the next preys.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by kodlins(f): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Why must your talk involve Ekwueme?
Make your point without any tribal inclinations
cktheluckyman:
This is one too many.I won't blame the people of ondo town if they take the laws into their hands!!seriously I can't imagine Ekwueme's farm been destroyed in oko town and the town will be quiet.This is not just an insult on Falae but also on the yoruba nation and they have to put an end to it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by bluaero(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
efosasere:
Are we seeing it now? They tried this nonsense in my state (Edo) today but it backfired woefully cos 10000 fulani herdsmen put together is One Edo man. Do we need to be told that these fulani herdsmen are terrorists? Why should they be allowed to carry weapons in the first place?

These fulani herdsmen will divide this country faster than IPOB. My advice to every Southerner is to start stock piling weapons and prepare for the rainy days. It's better to die fighting than being slaughtered like animals in our own ancestral lands. They should also sleep with one eye closed cos they mainly operate at night.

I totally agree with you sir.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by demzylahot(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Jonathan but why
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by carinmom(f): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Where's

Dabullit
Fulanimafia
Mynd1
Carinmom

Mtchewww see you, so you think everyone is a bigot like you? Well, i'm not like you who supports and defend criminals because they are our brothers. We don't do that, let them pay for their crimes i don't know them neither do i care undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Senjuchiha: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
wr is dt stupid n useless priest st is d incarnation of Janus.....dt bastard son of a thousand fadas...ejike Janus mbaka...he should come and defend dullington D.C now or he should tender a public apology for misleading Nigerians from the peace we had and enjoyed under GEJ and how I wish those janjalweeedians wld kidnap him next

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Polar3: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2016
kozmokaz:

the only unifying factor holding us together is the liquid black gold

unifying factor you say,huh,u think da black gold wudda've been a unifying factor if it was situated in the north? Am pretty sure ur guess wlll be a gud as mine.

The un must supervise the SPLIT NIGERIA NOW.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Demainman1: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Southerners be warned, the herdsmen are sponsored by FG.

The plan is, for every boko haram member the nigeria army kills, the herdsmen are asked to kill the same number from the south.

Southerners will realise this only when it is too late.

Buhari does not mean well for Nigerians. He is hoping for war so as to ethnically cleanse the other tribes with the help of Nigeria army.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard by Polar3: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Shymm3x:

Igbos can't even fight for Igbos. Didn't an Igbo village get ra.ped and smacked recently, and the whole village still got locked up by the feds? Better save yourselves or run when you see Fulani lions, else you would become the next preys.

cowards die many times be their death.

you've just set a record of posting the most SHAMEFUL post ever on NL..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.