Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year (35666 Views)

Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) / Breaking News: ex President Jonathan Wins Vanguard Personality Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Segadem(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2016
emmanuelcrawler:
Who is he? Can the award stop the long queue in the petrol station, or can it make bubu to stop flying###

If d answer is no cool next news plz
so, he's the minister of petroleum?
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Berrylite: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2016
emmanuelcrawler:
what network are using cos u jst spoilt my day. Mtcheeew lipsrsealed

Am in ntel 4g network
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by yomz1e(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2016
Se oro ni yen!

emmanuelcrawler:
Who is he? Can the award stop the long queue in the petrol station, or can it make bubu to stop flying###

J
If d answer is no cool next news plz
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by joseph1832(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2016
PassingShot:
I was expecting to see Fayose win it. tongue
Win it? For distributing 2 derica of rice to the people of Ekiti? Hian...
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by EMMYB0Y(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Predict the next country that Buhari will travel after he comes back from China and win a new iphone6..... from iphone

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Youngzedd(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2016
PassingShot:
I was expecting to see Fayose win it. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by akanniade10(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2016
THIS USELESS MAN. GO TO AJUWON, AKUTE, ALAGBOLE, LAMBE, OKEARO. Then u would know he doesn't deserve shiit....

Even Ijebu-Ode

Nigga be claiming he transformed Abeokuta, Abeokuta has been okay before, he only constructed few bridges. It's all Propaganda

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Amosun as governor of the year? This must be the joke of the year. A lot of deception lay behind the glittering facade of his 'achievements'. The veneer has fallen off and we have seen the truth of his propaganda filled 'accomplishments'.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Honestly1: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2016
He didn't win it. The entire awatd programme was already announced on air and that he will be given the award.... So what nonsense are you saying here? All ds bloggers sef...
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by emmanuelcrawler(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Berrylite:

Am in ntel 4g network
nice one sha u jst spoilt my hope of ftc. Diaris God... Oooooo
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:
No...we can't take it. This is tribalism in the highest order. Why South West?

Where is our Igbo son, Obiano? Is it because we are calling for Biafra?

Who be this self

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by emmanuelcrawler(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Segadem:
so, he's the minister of petroleum?
person no fit joke with una... Mtcheeew
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Burger01:
This is one governor that knows his onions and priorities... unlike one noisemaking kpomo cutting governor by stomach infrastructure people of one katikati state undecided
Knows his onions indeed! Go to Oke-mosan and say that and watch civil servants lynch you alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by kaziblake(f): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2016
He deserves it
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by kesternice: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2016
If dey can give d award 2 fmr gov uduaghan of delta state dat means a goat can have it.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Benbelor(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
truthalways:
Well done Amosun, you are doing well. Unlike that animal in human skin called Gbenga Daniels angry

Why don't you do your research and stop asking unintelligent questions on NL undecided

In Anambra State, Government house to be porecise. Any message for him grin
is he still Trekking? Sorry 'working'
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Well done! Do not relent on the good job. I'm calling on other governors to please take clue from him so as to alleviate the plight of the people.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:
No...we can't take it. This is tribalism in the highest order. Why South West?

Where is our Igbo son, Obiano? Is it because we are calling for Biafra?
you don't want to compare piano with amosun. The latter's achievements are mules ahead of obiano's.

Stop viewing things tribalistically.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by davit: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2016
For those who stay in the hinterland parts of Ogun, this man deserves no award at all. So many local governments lack social amenities. No road, light, water and Vanguard says he is their man of the year? We are in serious mess in this country.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by miqos02(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2016
lyterydim:
All I see is a conspiracy award and regional bigotry..even the blind knows the award is for Willie obiano encubent governor of anambra state....we all know that awards in nigeria has been a joke and an eyesore...imagine t.a orji won the best eastern governor during his administration.[color=#990000][/color]
vanguard newspapers is owned by sam amuka, a deltan
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by vision2050: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2016
emmymdk:
Is He not owing salary?
he is owning salary deduction of 8 months , unremitted pension since 2012, unpaid gratuity since 2012. best governor my foot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by stubbornman(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=jimi4us post=44542039]I know my rochas okoroawusa will never win award in his life. Na to use N1b build hand of god statue him sabi. That hand go soon slap am.[/quote
the hand go give am upper cut
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by kestolove95(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Fayose and wike should b givn the best THUGnor..awon PDP wailers
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by davit: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2016
akanniade10:
THIS USELESS MAN. GO TO AJUWON, AKUTE, ALAGBOLE, LAMBE, OKEARO. Then u would know he doesn't deserve shiit....

Even Ijebu-Ode

Nigga be claiming he transformed Abeokuta, Abeokuta has been okay before, he only constructed few bridges. It's all Propaganda

Thanks for this post. Only fools and the gullible will accept this man deserves the award. If you disagree, please first go to those places mentioned in the quoted post or ask people Living there.

Propaganda everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by lonelydora: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you don't want to compare piano with amosun. The latter's achievements are mules ahead of obiano's.

Stop viewing things tribalistically.

I dey laugh
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by davit: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
plentykola:

I now know ur brain needs formating

Then your own brain needs full installation after formatting it several times.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by lonelydora: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
princeafeez:

Who be this self

Me, Myself, and I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / PDP Suspension: Senator Chimaroke Nnamani Designs New Posters For Tinubu / Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.