Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year (35658 Views)

Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) / Breaking News: ex President Jonathan Wins Vanguard Personality Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by ayindejimmy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
lyterydim:
All I see is a conspiracy award and regional bigotry..even the blind knows the award is for Willie obiano encubent governor of anambra state....we all know that awards in nigeria has been a joke and an eyesore...imagine t.a orji won the best eastern governor during his administration.[color=#990000][/color]

you jus have to trust the judgement of a reputable organization like. Vangard . We cant always have things our way.
Just because you are not familiar with Ogun state doesnt mean Amosun is not efficient .

That you cant accept something as the truth doesnt mean its a lie.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/oshiomhole-amosun-shettima-dankwambo-win-governor-of-the-year-2015-awards/
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by mofy1(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Well deserve. That man is a man of integrity. I av been to that state several times and I even did my youth corp there. So I can categorically tell u that he is working.wail for all I care.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by lyterydim(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
CoralEdge:

See your spelling. With this your presentation i disqualify Obiano. Go, correct your spelling and i will consider you.
please correct me sir
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by funsosweet(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
If I knew Amosun would do what he's currently planning to do with land at Agbara/Attan Road, I wouldn't have wasted my time in the sun to vote for him. Here it goes:
No. 1: I got a plot of land in 2010 at a village called Ijuri (confirmed as at then as free from government acquisition) I buit a bungalow on it where I stay with my family...The location is averagely well developed.

No. 2 : From my savings over 10years, I got another 4 acres of land at Agun area , along Igbesa-Lusada road by the left side (which was confirmed not under acquisition in 2012) I have a registered survey for both.

No. 3: I have another (one plot) at Ijuri not very far from where I stay...which was not also under acquisition as at the time of purchase.

No. 4: I was in one of the companies in Agbara and my Personal Income Tax payment to Ogun State government for the year 2014 was 350k plus(I moved to my house in Ogun state in 2013...I was paying my tax to Lagos before I moved to Ogun state prior to 2014 (that of 2015 has not been reflected, which would even be more)...I still checked on www.ogunstaterevenue.com last week

No. 5: I applied for the Home Owner Charter opportunity when it was introduced before the general elections and I paid for the forms. My property was assessed once and since then I have not heard from them, I guess the forms were treated randomly(2 of my neighbours...one at my backyard and the other in front got bills of approx. 87k to pay for the C of O.

No. 6: I asked someone to help me check the status of my form at Lands in Abeokuta, only to now be told that my properties fall at 1.5km radius Agbara - Attan Road acquisition.

No. 7: Obviously, all I have laboured for in my 13years of hard labour is about to be taken from me by Amosun.

No. 8: Why were my neighbours given bill to pay for C of O (which one paid over one year ago)

No. 9: Thousands of people are also affected, because if Amosun wants to take 1.5km radius at Agbara/Attan road, I wonder what will become of the landlords ... A lot of panic selling is on-going already in the area from Medina/Ago-Oloye up till Attan.

No. 10: Are we going to be asked to do ratification or sent away from properties we spent millions to put together?

No. 11: I regret staying under the sun for you Ibikunle Amosun

No. 12: I regret paying tax to Ogun state

No. 13: I regret being an indigene of Ogun state
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by 7lives: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
lyterydim:
All I see is a conspiracy award and regional bigotry..even the blind knows the award is for Willie obiano encubent governor of anambra state....we all know that awards in nigeria has been a joke and an eyesore...imagine t.a orji won the best eastern governor during his administration.[color=#990000][/color]

E pain am, na your paper abi vanguard don become punch?.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by 7lives: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
hater.

he is constructing about 4 flyovers in akute/alagbole/oke aro areas. Once they are completed, the lambe road, akute road, pipeline road and ajuwon will all be touch cos they connect to the flyovers.

give the guy a break.

Why answer that guy? ignore him abeg.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Emu4life(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
pyxon:

Dont make me laugh? Niger state governor hasn't lifted a finger since coming into power
Dats why i made reference to him

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by olajizz01(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
lyterydim:
Amusu deserves it,Obiano is just a noisemaker and Amusu is a silent performer,go and watch his 40 projects commissioned for the celebration of 40yrs his state being created.Therefore,there's nothing like being bias.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by oludollar(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rubbish...when. popular ibafo neva gt light nd road for ova 8yrs nw..bt dis mofos wld stil cum nd campaign durin election.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by TheSociopath(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oh yee tribal bigots. You better don't spoil your mood with unintelligent arguments. I used to involve myself in nonsensical tribal debates before I realised the toll it was taking on me. Life has no duplicate... Stop beefing and respect other people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Akwa Ibom State Broadcasting Corporation Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Video) / Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.