Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year (35641 Views)

Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) / Breaking News: ex President Jonathan Wins Vanguard Personality Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by lonelydora: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Segadem:
...and the vanguard news paper is from the south west also grin

I dey laugh
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Governor of the year my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:

I dey laugh
mind you, vanguard is an igbo owned newspaper.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
lyterydim:
All I see is a conspiracy award and regional bigotry..even the blind knows the award is for Willie obiano encubent governor of anambra state....we all know that awards in nigeria has been a joke and an eyesore...imagine t.a orji won the best eastern governor during his administration.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by seyitony1(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Willie obiano, the Governor of Anambra state is the best governor in Nigeria.Others are just window-dressing.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Emu4life(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2016
lyterydim:
All I see is a conspiracy award and regional bigotry..even the blind knows the award is for Willie obiano encubent governor of anambra state....we all know that awards in nigeria has been a joke and an eyesore...imagine t.a orji won the best eastern governor during his administration.[color=#990000][/color]
BROS calm down...even if obiano mess u will come and post it online... abi u tink say na social media award......even niger state gov is beta dan obi

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2016
akanniade10:
THIS USELESS MAN. GO TO AJUWON, AKUTE, ALAGBOLE, LAMBE, OKEARO. Then u would know he doesn't deserve shiit....

Even Ijebu-Ode

Nigga be claiming he transformed Abeokuta, Abeokuta has been okay before, he only constructed few bridges. It's all Propaganda
hater.

he is constructing about 4 flyovers in akute/alagbole/oke aro areas. Once they are completed, the lambe road, akute road, pipeline road and ajuwon will all be touch cos they connect to the flyovers.

give the guy a break.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by ayoniakins(f): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Award?......when Shagamu road remains the way it is.

Ok now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by NaijaCuzin: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2016
he deserve it Ogun State is moving forward..

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by pyxon(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
lyterydim:

Nice comment. But next time if you wanna insult an igbo gov...not infront of this awusha n yoloba imps. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by pyxon(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Useless tribalist. Kill yourself. The winner is not Igbo

Lmao. Celebrated mediocrity has been the Nigerian standard since 1967
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by pyxon(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
hater.

he is constructing about 4 flyovers in akute/alagbole/oke aro areas. Once they are completed, the lambe road, akute road, pipeline road and ajuwon will all be touch cos they connect to the flyovers.

give the guy a break.

Flyover an achievement?
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by pyxon(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Emu4life:
BROS calm down...even if obiano mess u will come and post it online... abi u tink say na social media award......even niger state gov is beta dan obi

Dont make me laugh? Niger state governor hasn't lifted a finger since coming into power
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2016
pyxon:

Flyover an achievement?
yes, cos when then roads linking those flyovers get constructed, the neighborhoods will be opened for commerce. It is called urbanization.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by pyxon(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
yes, cos when then roads linking those flyovers get constructed, the neighborhoods will be opened for commerce. It is called urbanization.

You put a flyover in a junction, it doesnt automatically start magnet investors. Dont be wasting money building a flyover where you should put a roundabout or traffic light
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by wristbangle: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2016
I shake my head when some people say he doesn't deserve the award.

Amosun is not the shouting type who blows his trumpet loud on social media that he is working.

For those who have not been to Abeokuta need to visit the city and experience 6 flyovers in the state capital.

Aside that, he recently launched cocoa, rubber, rice and oil palm plantation but none of this is on the media.

Ogun generates one of the largest IGR in Nigeria, been a non oil producing state but a state which is economically viable for industrialisation. I can't count all his achievement. Besides this is not punch newspaper giving him the award, so there is no excuse he would have bribed vanguard, which the SE claim it's theirs.

Yes, I respect Willie obiano but we must give credit to amosun.

For those saying he is owing salary, it's just last month and he will pay next week. Y'll should not bash him unnecessarily.

pyxon:

You put a flyover in a junction, it doesnt automatically start magnet investors. Dont be wasting money building a flyover where you should put a roundabout or traffic light

Bros, even with or without flyover, ogun state is still attracting investors and more companies are still being erected.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2016
He deserve this! This man has built more bridges and flyover than any Governor in the history of Africa. Ogun state is a large state and he has, over the years, touched all parts of the state, though more needs to be done. Let's not even start with industries.

If you've never been to Ogun, you will never understand, little hype, great jobs!
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by wristbangle: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2016
akanniade10:
THIS USELESS MAN. GO TO AJUWON, AKUTE, ALAGBOLE, LAMBE, OKEARO. Then u would know he doesn't deserve shiit....

Even Ijebu-Ode

Nigga be claiming he transformed Abeokuta, Abeokuta has been okay before, he only constructed few bridges. It's all Propaganda

Shut up! I was @ akute and alagbole last week. Can't u see he is constructing the flyover linking ojodu berger to alagbole? After that, commencement of the road construction will kick of. Bros, u get bad belle.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2016
pyxon:

is traffic light the only solution to ease traffic congestion? Why shouldn't other means be tried?

just say you are pissed that an igbo newspaper gave a Yoruba man the award ahead of their own brother cos he beat him hands down.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by pyxon(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
is traffic light the only solution to ease traffic congestion? Why shouldn't other means be tried?

just say you are pissed that an igbo newspaper gave a Yoruba man the award ahead of their own brother cos he beat him hands down.

Lmao. I personally dont give a damn. Its you who said flyover is an achievement
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by IYANGBALI: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2016
It's south west again baby tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

Haters gonna hate tongue
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by pyxon(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
mind you, vanguard is an igbo owned newspaper.

Lies and propaganda. Trademark of yoruba politics since the days of Abiola
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by FKO81(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

my friend stop spreading lies here Vanguard is own by Sam Amuka Pemu
Born June 13, 1935
Sapele, Delta State, Nigeria
Nationality Nigerian
Ethnicity Itsekiri
Citizenship Nigerian
Occupation Journalism
Years active 1971 - Present
Notable work Vanguard
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Amuka_Pemu

Igbos owns Thisday , Sun, Authority, Union and daily campion newspaper
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by FKO81(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2016
pyxon:

Lies and propaganda. Trademark of yoruba politics since the days of Abiola
Don't mind them when I saw them smiling and cheering Gov Obiano, I know they were up for something, kindly view this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2947343/obiano-tinubu-amosun-kalu-akande
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by lailo: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Fake award!No governor in SW is worth it.Not even Amosun.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by CoralEdge: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2016
lyterydim:
See your spelling. With this your presentation i disqualify Obiano. Go, correct your spelling and i will consider you.
Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by Duru009(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2016
this award simply belong to ANAMBRA STATE governor "Willie Obiano" .

He is the best governor in Nigeria now.

I think this award belongs to the highest bidder. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year by horpilow(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2016
I thought it will be given to the most senior and experienced governor ni oooo...in the honor of My Fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin / Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.