Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

(opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality (840 Views)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? / Gender Equality: What Do Our Women Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by ettaetta(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2016
The notion that both sexes are and should be equal is ridiculous. Men are typically physically superior to women and more ambitious than women. However with that responsibility, women are better nurtured and cared for while men do the dirty work. While both genders look envious towards each other regarding rights and responsibilities

Men are naturally/­biologically superior than women physically on average. Even the strongest women are inferior to the strongest men. So much of life revolves around physical ability and not just mental. Men have both which is a win-win compared to what a female can offer on average. I believe that we're not here to be equals. We're here to reproduce and God ensured men would be bigger, stronger, faster than women

No it's not possible.I personally believe that equality between men and women is not possible because we are not created in the same ways , we are so different in so many ways. We don't see things in the same ways, don't think like each other and actually don't have the same brain. And it's correct like that. No TRUE EqualityWomen say they want gender equality, yet most of them don't realize what that would entail. For true equality, yes they would get to be treated equally in the workplace, But they would have to sacrifice their "women's rights," in the name of such equality. That means no more chivalry, no more being treated "like a lady," because you can't be treated like you are different AND like you are an equal. Though they are not publicized the way the negatives are, women have many benefits that men can never attain, and they do not want to sacrifice that.

I am not a sexist, but women will never be considered equal to men in our society. expectations have been the same for so long it will be hard to change. It is hard wired into our brains that women are weaker.
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2016
I concur
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Jadekitana(f): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Please who has fuel?
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by grad2012(f): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Daniel2289(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2016
He created them Male n Female.
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by cruzita(f): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
nobody wants equality just respect .men should reduce the show of much authority over the women and learn to respect and love them and no one will hear of gender equality again.Don't expect a woman who struggled through school,fought against all odds to come out of the university ,served her fatherland to become a full housewife just because that's what the man wants. if the men can start respecting some decisions of the women and not look down on them because they are women ,this world will be the way it used to be.I REST MY CASE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Men that can't accept Gender equality are those who are insecure actually ...insecure that women can be better than them in any ways...

What men can do that women can't? undecided

2 Likes

Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by tosyne2much(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Nothing can be as true as this... Gneder equality is just a waste of time in Nigeria.. This is not the matter of backward mentality or bias, it's just the truth in its unclothedness

Personally, I believe women only need more laws that will protect them from dangers, harm, molestation giving them more rights and privileges not gender equality wahala

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Till women start growing dikcs and having balls, no to gender equality grin
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by ladygudhead(f): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2016
I go with Op and also with cruzi.ta.
Maybe what women want is Equal respect and not 'Equal treatment'. cheesy
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by ladygudhead(f): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Think with that which we have already we are even more powerful and priviledge.
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by ettaetta(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

keep deceiving your self

Would you have men and women compete against each other in sports like boxing and football?
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by MzDaria(f): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2016
From the beginning, God made woman submissive to the man and in terms of physical strength, the men are naturally stronger but it does not mean that women have low I.Q. As a lady, I will not like to join a cause that will make me feel like a victim because of my gender. I think feminist should fight against disrespect, discrimination, abuse and the likes and not for 50-50 equality. I mean, if God has said 'NO' who can say 'YES'.

1 Like

Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2016
ettaetta:
keep deceiving your self

Would you have men and women compete against each other in sports like boxing and football?

Talk to my hand boy....
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2016
mtchw
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by ettaetta(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2016
MzDaria:
From the beginning, God made woman submissive to the man and in terms of physical strength, the men are naturally stronger but it does not mean that women have low I.Q. As a lady, I will not like to join a cause that will make me feel like a victim because of my gender. I think feminist should fight against disrespect, discrimination, abuse and the likes and not for 50-50 equality. I mean, if God has said 'NO' who can say 'YES'.
you are right, i agree with you
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Pharoahhhhhh: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Men will always be superior
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by amokeme(f): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
The advocates for gender equality have their priority misplaced.
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
what a joke!!
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by halfricanadian(f): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nobody seeks equality

Feminism is to fight against males dat are evil with no heart towards women

Enough of men taking advantage if women even God didnt throw jesus down from the sky

He allowed his only son b born of a woman

Who are u to now hurt women

Nobody seekd equality

Submission is for ones husband not every man out there

Bible said wives be submissive not women!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a wife can go with wat u av written

But a womans destiny is in Gods hands and her hands
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by ettaetta(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
amokeme:
The advocates for gender equality have their priority misplaced.
Ya, The biggest disservice we do to women is telling them that they are equal to men.
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by CaroLyner(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
nobody wants equality just respect .men
should reduce the show of much authority
over the women and learn to respect and love
them and no one will hear of gender equality
again.Don't expect a woman who struggled
through school,fought against all odds to come out of the university ,served her fatherland to
become a full housewife just because that's
what the man wants. if the men can start
respecting some decisions of the women and
not look down on them because they are
women ,this world will be the way it used to be.I REST MY CASE
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by ettaetta(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
men
should reduce the show of much authority
God made the man the head, no one can change that. According to the bible, ''Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you''
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by CaroLyner(f): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
ettaetta:
God made the man the head, no one can change that. According to the bible, ''Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you''
most guys always misuse that quote.
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Cholls(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
most guys always misuse that quote.
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by Pharoahhhhhh: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
Men that can't accept Gender equality are those who are insecure actually ...insecure that women can be better than them in any ways...

Gender equality is the greatest lie of the feminist movement because equality is impossible
Re: (opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality by ettaetta(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding / Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military / Ladies, I Need Your Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.