Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul (1948 Views)

Couple Shares In-bed Photos On Facebook To Prove The Depth Of Their Love / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / A Passionate Advice To Ladies From Depth Of My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by jonaifame22(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oh konji oh konji how ruthless is thy sting
U visit me anytime wthout a call,text or a ping
And to my mortal body you cling

Oh konji oh konji thou hath an ingrate.
Even thoough I appease thee by fvckn gals wth figure 8.
You never ever appreciate.

U visit me at day noon and night.
At midnight you make me squeeze my pillow tight.
Like sey na gidigbo I dey follow am fight.

Oh konji,when will I be free from ur grip.
Wetin u do last nite na jus hot tea I dey sip.
But I knew deep down dat all I need is a good bleep.

I know one day u, I shall disgrace.
Since you no dey look face.
For now I rest my case.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
konji dey even deal with me now sef.
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by falconey(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by vicstar(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
. Chaii nairalanders are very creative grin
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ma konji is starved an i know
K-King kong
O-Only play with punny
N-No remote control
J-Jonny play rough
I-Insert when you see my friend
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by sinaj(f): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin

D 3rd stanza tho

M squeezing my pillow right nw coz of cold tongue
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by jonaifame22(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
sinaj:
grin

D 3rd stanza tho

SJ, now you can see for urself dat konji is no a respecter of gender!
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
SJ, now you can see for urself dat konji is no a respecter of gender!
no b small lol
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by firstking01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
sinaj:
grin

D 3rd stanza tho

Uniport dey on exams, you shud be in exam hall by nw sisitongue
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I seeeeeeee

Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
I feel the poem.....

1 Like

Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I seeeeeeee
Wat are u sEeing? Proud geh
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Seeeeeeee: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I seeeeeeee
hmmmm
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Wat are u sEeing? Proud geh
yeah u can say dat again tongue
Mr konji tongue
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yeah u can say dat again tongue
Mr konji tongue
I hate u naughtynaughty. I do
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Ewoooooo
Ders a moniker like dis too?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Seeeeeeee:
hmmmm
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Seeeeeeee: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shocked shocked shocked Ewoooooo Ders a moniker like dis too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na ghost i be ooo besides i can view you there right now
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I hate u naughtynaughty. I do
I love u too honey kiss kiss

Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I love u too honey kiss kiss
i don't want ur conditional love jor. And I hate kogi state. angry
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
i don't want ur conditional love jor. And I hate kogi state. angry
u hate kogi state so??
Lol
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
What of Konji state
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u hate kogi state so??
Lol
yes..
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by olanshile2016(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
so you mean konji dey follow you fight

Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
hahahhhahahahhahhaahhaahahahahhaha...
I like this guy..
lmao
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by jonaifame22(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
eeyah,so how do you intend to sort urself out!
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by donbenedict(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
eeyah,so how do you intend to sort urself out!
it will go by itself sha...
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by jonaifame22(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
donbenedict:
it will go by itself sha...
you know that konji is stubborn entity,are you it will go by itself, cos I for example use my gf's pvssy as a weapon to fight konji to a stand still!
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by donbenedict(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
you know that konji is stubborn entity,are you it will go by itself, cos I for example use my gf's pvssy as a weapon to fight konji to a stand still!
well i'v had a lot of konji's worse dan this so I knw it will pass.

One certain tym d konji hold me sotey I enter brothel begin price until I come change mind go bak house.
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by jonaifame22(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
donbenedict:
well i'v had a lot of konji's worse dan this so I knw it will pass.

One certain tym d konji hold me sotey I enter brothel begin price until I come change mind go bak house.
u went to a brothel and changed ur mind? Wow are there no sexy gals there?

1 Like

Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by donbenedict(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
u went to a brothel and changed ur mind? Wow are there no sexy gals there?
they were buh I just couldn't fathom whaat went wrong...

Sometimes, I duno, dis tin dey always happen. Wen serios konji dey hold me. If I come close to any physical contact with babe, I just withdraw from doin.. I duno hw it just happens.
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by jonaifame22(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
donbenedict:
they were buh I just couldn't fathom whaat went wrong...

Sometimes, I duno, dis tin dey always happen. Wen serios konji dey hold me. If I come close to any physical contact with babe, I just withdraw from doin.. I duno hw it just happens.
may the lord sort ur problem for you
Re: A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul by jonaifame22(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Take (photo) / My Girlfriend Expects Me To Beat Her For Her Crimes / Real Intimacy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.