Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? (2844 Views)

Rulings On Jihad / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Islam Condemns Terrorism And The Totality Of Its Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Fighting is a virtue in islam:

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful"
Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle).

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
The key statement is fighting in the way of allahh as against muslims claim of fighting in self defence.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Muhammad's Implementations of the above Quranic commands:

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'
That shows Muhammad was into terrorism.

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."
This is the exact thing terrorists do.
Yet muslims say there is no compulsion in religion, what an irony.

bn Ishaq/Hisham 990:- Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

Can anyone tell the difference between today's islamic terrorism and Muhammad's jihad?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by chiefolododo(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Let's close Islam chapter ,Islam na wash
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Kay17: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Depends on what you consider as terrorism. If you mean urban guerrilla warfare, I could agree. If you meant conventional warfare with the use of sophisticated weaponry, I'd agree. If you mean nuclear warfare similarly I will agree.

Every warfare and use of Violence is terrorism. As they are capable inspiring terror in any population. The State itself is a terrorist because it is a monopolist of terrorism.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2016
chiefolododo:
Let's close Islam chapter ,Islam na wash

Friend, let's not close the chapter because if we do, falsehood, which islam is will gain more ground.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Muslims are speechless in the face of the truth.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by lekkie073(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2016
jihad is violence ordered by a respected muslim leader like dan fodio
terrorism is violence ordered by a relatively unknown muslim leader like shekau....

but the two have one element; violence

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Annunaki(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
No difference, even mohammed admitted to being a terrorist in the execution of his jihad.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Buharism: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
every religion contains its share of violence whether christianity,islam, judaism etc. what matters is what u choose to believe, either you choose violence or peace
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by true2god: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
truthman2012:
Muslims are speechless in the face of the truth.
It is difficult to defend the indefensible. No muslim can give a rational explanation to the fact that their own prophet used and advised terrorism as a means of spreading islam. Is is right in the quran and the ha-death as showm below:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures. ( Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220 )

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me. (Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1062 , 1063, 1066, 1067)

The Qur'an declares: Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers! (quran 3:151)

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (quran 8:12-13)

Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them). Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly. (quran 8:59-60)

And Allah turned back the Unbelievers for (all) their fury: no advantage did they gain; and enough is Allah for the believers in their fight. And Allah is full of Strength, able to enforce His Will. And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things. (quran 33:25-27)

It is He Who got out the Unbelievers among the People of the Book from their homes at the first gathering (of the forces). Little did ye think that they would get out: And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But the (Wrath of) Allah came to them from quarters from which they little expected (it), and cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their dwellings by their own hands and the hands of the Believers, take warning, then, O ye with eyes (to see)! (quran 59:2).

Islam is all about terrorism and terrorism is all about islam. Arab-Muslims are only 'peaceful' where they are minority, as their population increases so their islamic terrorism increases. I use 'arab-muslims' because they are the pure muslims who perfectly understand the sunnah of the criminal islamic prophet. All other muslims are only useful idiotts who assist the arabs in their global imperial drive.

The group of people that one must never trust are the arabs, the tuaregs and the fulanis. These are the group of people who are globally fearless in spreading islamic terrors and religions in west africa and acros the world.

While terrorism is an islamic guerilla tactics of 'casting fear' in the heart of the non-muslims, jihad is all out islamic war against the infidels. Muslims cannot do jihad in this modern world where infidels can easily crush them within a day or two, but terrorism can be very active against non-muslims who choose to submit to islamic terror.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
true2god:
It is difficult to defend the indefensible. No muslim can give a rational explanation to the fact that their own prophet used and advised terrorism as a means of spreading islam. Is is right in the quran and the ha-death as showm below:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures. ( Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220 )

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me. (Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1062 , 1063, 1066, 1067)

The Qur'an declares: Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers! (quran 3:151)

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (quran 8:12-13)

Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them). Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly. (quran 8:59-60)

And Allah turned back the Unbelievers for (all) their fury: no advantage did they gain; and enough is Allah for the believers in their fight. And Allah is full of Strength, able to enforce His Will. And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things. (quran 33:25-27)

It is He Who got out the Unbelievers among the People of the Book from their homes at the first gathering (of the forces). Little did ye think that they would get out: And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But the (Wrath of) Allah came to them from quarters from which they little expected (it), and cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their dwellings by their own hands and the hands of the Believers, take warning, then, O ye with eyes (to see)! (quran 59:2).

Islam is all about terrorism and terrorism is all about islam. Arab-Muslims are only 'peaceful' where they are minority, as their population increases so their islamic terrorism increases. I use 'arab-muslims' because they are the pure muslims who perfectly understand the sunnah of the criminal islamic prophet. All other muslims are only useful idiotts who assist the arabs in their global imperial drive.

The group of people that one must never trust are the arabs, the tuaregs and the fulanis. These are the group of people who are globally fearless in spreading islamic terrors and religions in west africa and acros the world.

While terrorism is an islamic guerilla tactics of 'casting fear' in the heart of the non-muslims, jihad is all out islamic war against the infidels. Muslims cannot do jihad in this modern world where infidels can easily crush them within a day or two, but terrorism can be very active against non-muslims who choose to submit to islamic terror.

The bold: Muslims say Muhammad was fighting in defence or retaliation against the Meccans who drove him out of Mecca. If it is true, why fight against the people of the Book who at no time waged war against the muslims? Islam is a bundle of contradictions and confusion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Weah96: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Leaving the Bible to criticize the Quran. SMH. Meanwhile, some other charlatan has opened a thread to explain why Yahweh has the right to order the genocide of human beings.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Joshthefirst(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kay17:
Depends on what you consider as terrorism. If you mean urban guerrilla warfare, I could agree. If you meant conventional warfare with the use of sophisticated weaponry, I'd agree. If you mean nuclear warfare similarly I will agree.

Every warfare and use of Violence is terrorism. As they are capable inspiring terror in any population. The State itself is a terrorist because it is a monopolist of terrorism.
?

What?

The state has the potential to monopolize terrorism or the state is a monopolist of terrorism?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Weah96:
Leaving the Bible to criticize the Quran. SMH. Meanwhile, some other charlatan has opened a thread to explain why Yahweh has the right to order the genocide of human beings.

We saw wars in the Bible (OT) that happened for some reasons and for that particular times only. They were wars between Israel as a nation against other nations and not a religious war by a group of people forcing people to believe their religion as in islam.

It was not recommended for anyone to continue for life. Not even once without a cause. But allahh prescribed wars for muslims till the end of the world. As long as there are people who do not believe in islam, the war is unending. And that is what is being carried out by Islamic terrorists worldwide.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Weah96: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
truthman2012:

We saw wars in the Bible (OT) that happened for some reasons and for that particular times only. They were wars between Israel as a nation against other nations and not a religious war by a group of people forcing people to believe their religion as in islam.

It was not recommended for anyone to continue for life. Not even once without a cause. But allahh prescribed wars for muslims till the end of the world. As long as there are people who do not believe in islam, the war is unending. And that is what is being carried out by Islamic terrorists worldwide.

You cannot legislate God. Allah is God and he does what he wants. Your carnal mind wouldn't understand. You need to read the Holy Quran and ask the merciful one for guidance. Making noise on Nairaland won't change the identity of Allah, God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Weah96:

You cannot legislate God. Allah is God and he does what he wants. Your carnal mind wouldn't understand. You need to read the Holy Quran and ask the merciful one for guidance. Making noise on Nairaland won't change the identity of Allah, God Almighty.

Allahh is not the true God. He is Satan who disguised as God. Before Muhammad, his fathers worshipped allahh as an idol. This is why Mutaleb, an idol worshiper named Muhammad's father Abdullai (meaning servant of allahh). It shows that in Muhammad's family allahh had been worshipped as an idol before his birth. So Muhammad was only used to elevate the god of his family to the status of the true God.

The Jews and Christians had been worshiping the true God before Muhammad's islam and allahh declared in quran 109:1-6 that he is not the same God known in Israel before islam. But it is the God of Israel we know to be true God, where came allahh?

The words of allahh are not the same as the words of Yahweh, thereby making allahh a foreign god. Everyone has the right to choose his God, but we are saying what we are saying to educate those in islam ignorantly. But those who are deliberately worshiping allahh after clear proofs that he is false are on their own.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Weah96: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Allahh is not the true God. He is Satan who disguised as God. Before Muhammad, his fathers worshipped allahh as an idol. This is why Mutaleb, an idol worshiper named Muhammad's father Abdullai (meaning servant of allahh). It shows that in Muhammad's family allahh had been worshipped as an idol before his birth. So Muhammad was only used to elevate the god of his family to the status of the true God.

The Jews and Christians had been worshiping the true God before Muhammad's islam and allahh declared in quran 109:1-6 that he is not the same God known in Israel before islam. But it is the God of Israel we know to be true God, where came allahh?

The words of allahh are not the same as the words of Yahweh, thereby making allahh a foreign god. Everyone has the right to choose his God, but we are saying what we are saying to educate those in islam ignorantly. But those who are deliberately worshiping allahh after clear proofs that he is false are on their own.

You cannot understand the ways of Allah. He has given you freewill to choose between good and evil and you choose evil. May he forgive you and your fake god. Pray to Allah and then carefully read the Quran again. The words will be clearer.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Weah96:

You cannot understand the ways of Allah. He has given you freewill to choose between good and evil and you choose evil. May he forgive you and your fake god. Pray to Allah and then carefully read the Quran again. The words will be clearer.

It's a pity. Is it not the quran I have cited in the OP which you are unable to refute?

Where was allahh when Yahweh was having dealings with the Israelites?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Annunaki(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
truthman2012:

It's a pity. Is it not the quran I have cited in the OP which you are unable to refute?

Where was allahh when Yahweh was having dealings with the Israelites?

Don't allow weah96 to wind you. He is an atheist and he probably detests islam more than you.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Kay17: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
true2god:

Violence can be effective in conquering physical territories but not territories of the soul. You can force a man to outwardly adopt or ritualize your religion but not take it to heart. I think you confuse empire building with proselytization of Islam. The Muslim empire builders of course took on the face of Islam, yet there primary concern was to acquire real estate for themselves.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Kay17: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Joshthefirst:
?

What?

The state has the potential to monopolize terrorism or the state is a monopolist of terrorism?

States attempt to monopolize terrorism. What else do they have to keep us in check.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by mustymatic(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

these are instructions from your god of war
Maybe this is not in the Bible?
2. 1 Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.(NIV)

1. Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)
Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)
Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:
these are instructions from your god of war
Maybe this is not in the Bible?
2. 1 Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.(NIV)

1. Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)
Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)
Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

Nonsense !!!

I have explained the wars in the OT are not prescribed, they happened for specific purposes at those times only. The wars are descriptive and not prescriptive like that of islam and that is why you don't find them still going on anywhere today.

Besides, they were not religious wars by a group of people like Muhammad and his jihadists. They were wars between nations. So, you don't compare them with a group of religious fanatics like Muhammad and his group. Muslims will keep fighting the world as long as the world exists because fighting is integral part of islam. It says fighting is prescribed for you. Where is such prescription made in the Bible?

Like I said in a thread, if Muhammad were alive today and does what he did: going about killing people in the name of allahh, seizing their wives for himself and his fighters and looting their properties, they would have been arrested, prosecuted and executed. Is this not true?

Nowhere did Muhammad hold a crusade to teach the audience who allahh is and why he should be worshiped differently from Yahweh or their idols. Instead he would go to towns, villages and cities with his jihadists, and declare: this land belong to allahh and his apostle, embrace islam for your life and properties to be safe. Is that how other God's prophets went about preaching His message? That should show you Muhammad didn't represent the God of other prophets.

Look at Muhammad's method of evil evangelism:

Bukhari (60:80) - "The Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam." Is this Godly evangelism ?

Bukhari (59:643) - "Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck!"
Those are words of a military leader who Muhammad sent on an expedition with the mission of destroying a local religion in Yemen.
Is this a Godly way of spreading good news?

I tell you the truth Muhammad did not represent the true God.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by mustymatic(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Nonsense !!!

I have explained the wars in the OT are not prescribed, they happened for specific purposes at those times only. The wars are descriptive and not prescriptive like that of islam and that is why you don't find them still going on anywhere today.

Besides, they were not religious wars by a group of people like Muhammad and his jihadists. They were wars between nations. So, you don't compare them with a group of religious fanatics like Muhammad and his group. Muslims will keep fighting the world as long as the world exists because fighting is integral part of islam. It says fighting is prescribed for you. Where is such prescription made in the Bible?

Like I said in a thread, if Muhammad were alive today and does what he did: going about killing people in the name of allahh, seizing their wives for himself and his fighters and looting their properties, they would have been arrested, prosecuted and executed. Is this not true?

Nowhere did Muhammad hold a crusade to teach the audience who allahh is and why he should be worshiped differently from Yahweh or their idols. Instead he would go to towns, villages and cities with his jihadists, and declare: this land belong to allahh and his apostle, embrace islam for your life and properties to be safe. Is that how other God's prophets went about preaching His message? That should show you Muhammad didn't represent the God of other prophets.

Look at Muhammad's method of evil evangelism:

Bukhari (60:80) - "The Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam." Is this Godly evangelism ?

Bukhari (59:643) - "Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck!"
Those are words of a military leader who Muhammad sent on an expedition with the mission of destroying a local religion in Yemen.
Is this a Godly way of spreading good news?

I tell you the truth Muhammad did not represent the true God.
Nonsense!
You have explained how?
And then u disbelieve when Muslims explain to u... U r such a hypocrite. Those are from the bible u use nigga thats it
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by Annunaki(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

You have explained how?
And then u disbelieve when Muslims explain to u... U r such a hypocrite. Those are from the bible u use nigga thats it

If you are so daft you can't comprehend what he explained above, you need to get your head examined.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

Nonsense!
You have explained how?

My explanations are simple enough for a reasonable person to understand but you may not understand them because you are under islamic influence. In the islamic world truth doesn't amount to anything. Your eyes and intelligence have been spiritually covered by jinns (demon) and that is why you remain a muslim despite clear proofs that islam is from the devil.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by mustymatic(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2016
Annunaki:

If you are so daft you can't comprehend what he explained above, you need to get your head examined.
Selective morality is what christians practise, stay away will you?
When Christians choose wat suits them n leave the rest, how many of u xtians practise n obey these laws;

Even A Look Counts As Adultery

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

It's pretty safe to say every adult (and God knows, every teenager), has committed adultery by this standard.

Women Will Never Teach or Have Authority Over Men

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

This is the most often quoted version of this passage, but in The King James Bible, it goes a little bit more like this...

"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection." which has been translated and taken as the primary passage that doesn't allow women to be preachers. The whole section is really about women not being able to "malign the word of God" if they're not allowed to speak.

Keep in mind the first "big bad" antagonist in The Bible is women, as a gender.

Women Must Cover Their Hair During Prayer

But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head..." 1 Corinthians 11:5
Mary always wore a veil... why shouldn't they?
Fundamentalist Christian women seem to have forgotten this basic rule of church attire reminiscent of Islam. The Bible should have clarified what it means to dishonoureth one's head. Most women walk around with their hair uncovered in all styles in modern society and men aren't having too much trouble keeping it in their pants. Mary always wore a veil.

If You Steal Something, or Sin in Any Way: Cut Off Your Hand

"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched." (Mark 9:43)

If your irresponsible hand reaches out all on its own to steal some sunglasses or touch another man's wife, the Bible requires you to cut it off. End of story. So next time someone tells you that you're going to hell, ask them if they're free of sin, and if they believe that they aren't, then kindly request their hand. It's their duty to give it to you.

Give A Thief Your Belongings

"And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)

This passage feels like the one above, but it kind of has a twist. If someone steals something from you, you should hand over something else too. It's like a steal one-get one handed right to you offer.

Passages like these make it seem like God didn't honestly grant his followers free will n justice.
Either way, a good way to test this would be to steal something from a Christian and see if you get even more out of it.

... This can't end well.

Your Family Is Your Enemy and You Are All Competing for God's Love

"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:35-27)

So believing in God, according to the Bible, is like a life-or-death game of Family Double Dare, only instead of having color-coded teams it's every man (woman and child) for themselves.

So next time someone says "family first" it's probably them tricking you into loving God less than you should, just so you'll go to hell and they won't. So, according to The Bible every time a mother tells her child that family is the most important thing in the world, they're really condemning their child to an eternity of fire, brimstone and suffering.

Invite Your Attacker To Beat You More

"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Matthew 5:39)

Really? "Please sir, may I have another?"
Passivity may be better than war and violence, but inviting someone to continue beating you seems a bit much. The best way to test this, of course, would be to openly attack someone and see if they pull a "please sir, may I have another?" Or rape your daughter and offer him another daughter. Rape one get one free
... This can't end well.

I need explanations from these as well if indeed christians do not practise lawlessness
How can this be the word of god?
And u remain a christian after reading these truthman2012 analice107 annunaki parisbookadict
Daft nigga this I am sure is from the new testament
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

When Christians choose wat suits them n leave the rest, how many of u xtians practise n obey these laws;

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

It's pretty safe to say every adult (and God knows, every teenager), has committed adultery by this standard.

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

This is the most often quoted version of this passage, but in The King James Bible, it goes a little bit more like this...

"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection." which has been translated and taken as the primary passage that doesn't allow women to be preachers. The whole section is really about women not being able to "malign the word of God" if they're not allowed to speak.

But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head..." 1 Corinthians 11:5
Fundamentalist Christian women seem to have forgotten this basic rule of church attire reminiscent of Islam. The Bible should have clarified what it means to dishonoureth one's head. Most women walk around with their hair uncovered in all styles in modern society and men aren't having too much trouble keeping it in their pants. Mary always wore a veil.

"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched." (Mark 9:43)

If your irresponsible hand reaches out all on its own to steal some sunglasses or touch another man's wife, the Bible requires you to cut it off. End of story. So next time someone tells you that you're going to hell, ask them if they're free of sin, and if they believe that they aren't, then kindly request their hand. It's their duty to give it to you.

"And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)

This passage feels like the one above, but it kind of has a twist. If someone steals something from you, you should hand over something else too. It's like a steal one-get one handed right to you offer.

Passages like these make it seem like God didn't honestly grant his followers free will n justice.
Either way, a good way to test this would be to steal something from a Christian and see if you get even more out of it.

... This can't end well.

"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:35-27)

So believing in God, according to the Bible, is like a life-or-death game of Family Double Dare, only instead of having color-coded teams it's every man (woman and child) for themselves.

So next time someone says "family first" it's probably them tricking you into loving God less than you should, just so you'll go to hell and they won't. So, according to The Bible every time a mother tells her child that family is the most important thing in the world, they're really condemning their child to an eternity of fire, brimstone and suffering.

"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Matthew 5:39)

Passivity may be better than war and violence, but inviting someone to continue beating you seems a bit much. The best way to test this, of course, would be to openly attack someone and see if they pull a "please sir, may I have another?" Or rape your daughter and offer him another daughter. Rape one get one free
... This can't end well.

I need explanations from these as well if indeed christians do not practise lawlessness
And u remain a christian after reading these truthman2012 analice107 annunaki parisbookadict

I am surprised how you think this has anything to do with this thread or a refutal to it. Open a thread to discuss it separately.

One thing I have noticed is: anytime islam is criticized, muslims refer to the Bible for their defence as if the Bible justify their acts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by mustymatic(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

I am surprised how you think this has anything to do with this thread or a refutal to it. Open a thread to discuss it separately.

One thing I have noticed is: anytime islam is criticized, muslims refer to the Bible for their defence as if the Bible justify their acts.
it has everything to do with it
I just needed explanation that's all, it's in the Bible n I have never seen a christian do wat it says, if bn a christian is christ like, Muslims are more christians than u xtians.
It's better you go back to help put these laws into practice, than criticise what u won't gain anything by doing so...because islam will remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by truthman2012(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:
it has everything to do with it
I just needed explanation that's all, it's in the Bible n I have never seen a christian do wat it says, if bn a christian is christ like, Muslims are more christians than u xtians.
It's better you go back to help put these laws into practice, than criticise what u won't gain anything by doing so...because islam will remain.

Don't derail this thread, open your own and ask any question you want to.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by mustymatic(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Don't derail this thread, open your own and ask any question you want to.
Simple questions... I know u won't join and answer, help ur fellow Christians

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by analice107: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Meanwhile, the Bible is substandard and the Koran more authentic.
Pls help me tell them to allow us quote from the Koran to validate our claims for once.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? by analice107: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

... This can't end well.

... This can't end well.

What is there to respond to? The Bible is not authentic, but you can't help but quote from it every chance you get. Get off quoting from it, will you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Srebrenica Massacre / If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj / Am I Fasting At All? I Eat Till 5:30am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.