Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari (51090 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / Samuel Ortom Celebrates Birthday In China With Wife & Others. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Remii(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
onatisi:

So because usa is owing china ,Nigeria too must borrow and owe china too
Do we have the same trade balance with china as usa does?
Just wait for the details of this loan ,then you will realize the true picture of the future unborn Nigerian child
borrowing is not the issue but our corrupt attitude, if the money is used well, no problem

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by onatisi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Remii:
borrowing is not the issue but our corrupt attitude, if the money is used well, no problem
We don't need to borrow any money,the budget is filled with a lot of frivolous items,they are going to borrow to be giving 5000 naira to 1million nigerians,3.7billion naira for brand new bmw cars,and other things like that,the budget wasn't changed from the padded one. all what Nigeria needs now is prudent sending of the little she has,we have everything in Nigeria to pull through. As Nigeria is today ,bring the Chinese to take over and give them an order not to borrow and you will see how they will turn the nation around.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by egalitarian78: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cyojunior:
Is It Because It Is Buhari? I marvel at the way and manner
we think in this country, worst of it the way they think in the
north. It is just a few months ago that we all continually
lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, people
referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and
nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power
of the media that brought them to power they want to
castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in
an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York,
why, Is it because it is Buhari? We demonstrated against
pump price increment for petrol, government of president
Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few
months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see
nothing wrong with that, Is it because it is Buhari? When
three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the
Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the
jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are
killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's
nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it
genocide by the Buharian army, Is it because it is Buhari?
Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were
termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify
oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also
thought so, six months later the same Buhari is paying for
subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, Is it because it
is Buhari? We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in
the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance,
only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2
billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other
Presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit
down and watch helplessly, Is it because it Buhari? Fuel
scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock
bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are
dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we
are asked not to query them, Is it because it is Buhari? If we
criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize
Buhari for helplessness. While tribal and regional jingoists
see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria
and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a
Northerner. We Cannot continue to be trapped in the closet
of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect
our country to remain one and grow. Yes! we might be of
different orientation and background but what is good is
good anywhere any time and what is bad is bad. I cannot be
suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the
President.
Excellent. Even d office of First Lady was chastised by them before election but just to re-christen it Wife of d President with the same roles.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Remii(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
onatisi:

We don't need to borrow any money,the budget is filled with a lot of frivolous items,they are going to borrow to be giving 5000 naira to 1million nigerians,3.7billion naira for brand new bmw cars,and other things like that,the budget wasn't changed from the padded one. all what Nigeria needs now is prudent sending of the little she has,we have everything in Nigeria to pull through. As Nigeria is today ,bring the Chinese to take over and give them an order not to borrow and you will see how they will turn the nation around.
unfortunately only borrowed money can give us capital development this year, in 2016 budget 70% is recurrent, 30% capital but they plan to borrow 37% of funding. In other words, all our earning plus 7% to be borrowed fund is for reccurent aka salaries and emoluments of these vagabonds in power? Smh.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by onatisi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Remii:
unfortunately only borrowed money can give us capital development this year, in 2016 budget 70% is recurrent, 30% capital but they plan to borrow 37% of funding. In other words, all our earning plus 7% to be borrowed fund is for reccurent aka salaries and emoluments of these vagabonds in power? Smh.
then they should cut down on the recurrent and fund the capital projects more. This loan is gonna bring serious problems in future.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by free13: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
#enjoy your chanji.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by just2okworld(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
ok o
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by steppin: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Juve4:
na wo just to borrow money.
Abi o! Wasting money like say crude oil na 200 naira per barrel.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by neocortex: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Remii:
US dey owe China money

Please be informed, the money was not "borrowed".

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by dalambusu(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Who no like better tin? Bubu know say nothing is working in 9ja he run go enjoy now him pupet ministers heat wan kill dem for office dem too wan follow am enjoy. All dis waka-waka Bubu no try am for him military rule cos of fear of coup. Democracy good sha.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Collynzo45: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
amaechi1:
One thing I have come to terms with on PMB frequent trips is his "no response or un movable" body posture. It take a strong willed man to have that attitude. He is more convinced that in his set motion and nothing any man can do about it. Some may call it arrogance or I don't attitude. To me, I call courage.

Time may not be good for us now, but I have always ask myself, why do we have to import fuel in the first place? Why have we not built refineries before now or better still maintain the one we have before? Why have we not develop our infrastructure when there was oil boom? Why are our leader so wicked and derive pleasure in looting the our common wealth?

Now the bubble has burst, nigeria energy and water. But we have not ask ourself how do we here.

May God bless you for this quote

Those who know Buhari know him for this attitude

That is why Jonathan and his cronies almost emptied the treasury to block Buhari from winning

He is resolute, ruthless and single minded

I fear him
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by luckylucky: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Going to China for what again? Must this old man travel to the moon before he saves innocent Nigerians from this momentum hardship. Old man, old ideas!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by guywitzerogal(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
I pray dat plane never return IJN. quote mi @ ur risk

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by anetuno(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Shameless government, shameless zombies.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Collynzo45: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
guywitzerogal:

I wish your father same
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by opius: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
This man ? na wa ooo , just to borrow money.
Waste of money if u ask me !!!
chaii buhari
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by linkin8k(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
I really don't care how many people follow him for the trip. My own is, what is FCT minister going for? Most street lights in Abuja haven't been working for over two or three months now.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by opineflu(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
praise Jah no lie mohammed
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Deen77: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
amaechi1:
One thing I have come to terms with on PMB frequent trips is his "no response or un movable" body posture. It take a strong willed man to have that attitude. He is more convinced that in his set motion and nothing any man can do about it. Some may call it arrogance or I don't attitude. To me, I call courage.

Time may not be good for us now, but I have always ask myself, why do we have to import fuel in the first place? Why have we not built refineries before now or better still maintain the one we have before? Why have we not develop our infrastructure when there was oil boom? Why are our leader so wicked and derive pleasure in looting the our common wealth?

Now the bubble has burst, nigeria energy and water. But we have not ask ourself how do we here.

A very good question, we waste all the dollars from the Oil boom on fuel import and subsidies instead of refining locally. Now the Oil boom is over no forex to continue Import and paying subsidies.

For 16 years why don't we build refinery to stop importing petroleumt o run our economy?.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Bjergtrolde: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
360frolic:
The Presidency has released information about the entourage of President Muhammadu Buhari's trip to China.

The President's entourage will include some state governors as well as nine ministers. They are the Ministers of:

Agriculture- Audu Ogbeh
Water Resources- Suleiman Adamu
Transport - Rotimi Amaechi
Defence- Mohammed Dan Ali
Power, Works & Housing - Babatunde Fashola
Industry, Trade & Investment- Aisha Abubakar
Federal Capital Territory- Mohammed Bello
Science & Technology - Ogbonnaya Onu
Foreign Affairs- Geoffrey Onyeama

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/list-of-ministers-going-to-china-with.html

Petroleum Minister going on "holiday" with the Power, Works and Housing Minister when there is a crisis in the petroleum and power sectors. smh

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Juve4:
na wo just to borrow money.

abi o! meanwhile no minister of finance but minister for FCT
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
...happy holidays!

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Deen77: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nbote:
So all these ministers dey leave naija comot, even fashola wen lite no dey... hmmmm

Many over trust Fashola forgetting is Tinubu that plan Lagos is only continuity of government.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by opineflu(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
yarimo:
So that is y buhari did not attend FEC emergency meeting? busy putting his luggage together to fly out again
he has to....#buhariairline....must fly

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Deen77: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nbote:
So all these ministers dey leave naija comot, even fashola wen lite no dey... hmmmm

Many over trust Fashola forgetting is Tinubu that plan Lagos is only continuity of government.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by LordVoldemort(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Osezua:
what about the minister or finance? you are going to sign a loan and your minister of finance is not going with you. I don't understand this govt.

I don't know why people still listen to the mad man in ekiti.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Deen77: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
guywitzerogal:

If they return, you take back your prayer. Ameeeeeeeen
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by guywitzerogal(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Collynzo45:

I wish your father same
ediot u well Abi ur papa don see plane b4 u wan form for mi Abi u wan run down check whom u d follow talk b4 u quote mi animal,

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by muller101(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Akshow:
That's my presido. Wailers can keep on wailing. they will swallow their vomit when we start enjoying the benefits of your journey.
Zombie
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Sirjohn84(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
SAFE JOURNEY.... HOPE IT HELP THE FUEL SITUATION AND LIGHT WAHALA
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Akshow: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
muller101:
Zombie
wailer grin grin grin
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Deen77: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
guywitzerogal:
ediot u well Abi ur papa don see plane b4 u wan form for mi Abi u wan run down check whom u d follow talk b4 u quote mi animal,

Do you a good father? Question ooo. Anybody well brought up talk with respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Even "Usually Boning "Muazu Had To Laugh At This Jay-jay Okocha's Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.