Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari (51089 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / Samuel Ortom Celebrates Birthday In China With Wife & Others. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by chinchum(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Okanokan:
Mr Buhari endless journey portend one thing Mr President lacks the one of the most important basic ingredient in international diplomacy "know your friend" jumping from US to China and then China to US will not help us, the next move will be Canada. Mr President SOKUGO-LIKE mentality will not help us.
who told you, relationship with the two is mutually exclusive?
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2016
Mavrick2012:
anetuno,chawo.Itua,Ugbogbo naki Ufa?

Is that Mandarin ? Translate abeg.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by najib632(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2016
onatisi:
Nigeria is the only country in the world ,where her leaders seek external help and solutions for the internal problems confronting the nations ,whereas all the help and solutions needed to solve their problems is right inside the country,no wonder Powell said " Nigeria is the only country in the world that exports all that needs and import all that she has"
May God give Nigeria a sensible leader soon
Fighting the system from the inside eventually corrupts you.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by tit(f): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Osezua:
what about the minister or finance? you are going to sign a loan and your minister of finance is not going with you. I don't understand this govt.

make buhari no forget his phone charger shaa
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2016
tunwumi:
What about petroleum minister he seems to have run out of ideas

Buhari is the Petroleum Minister
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by aresa: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2016
xelly:

I do not reason along the same line with you. Do you know that illiteracy is stubborn? Is he not moved as Fulani Herders are on rampage? Queue for fuel is on the increase and you call that courage?

You sing a high praise for a failure.

He failed because his less than a year old governor did not build the refineries the past 16 years corrupt and incompetent PDP did not build to prevent the problems we are having now?

He failed because he did not maintain the 4 rotten and decayed refineries that the PDP neglected?

He failed because he's responsible for the $20 billion power funds the PDP stole and mismanaged hence Nigerian in darkness.

You IPoDs no dey even bother to make sense anymore, you just open your mouth and spew whatever ignorant and unintelligent nonsense..

You obviously saw illiteracy after looking ion the mirror.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Are you sure or you are just bad at concotting lies?
Nellybii:

What hypocrisy.
You are the same one supporting someone that collects pension plus senate salary calling it witch hunt. SMH
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by buchilino(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Scholes007:
beautiful non-sense. Why playing on emotions of some people.

HIS MOCKING SOME PPLE FROM S.........!
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by buchilino(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Akshow:
That's my presido. Wailers can keep on wailing. they will swallow their vomit when we start enjoying the benefits of your journey.

NNA, I HAVE OPENED A NEW THEATRE 4 BRAIN DAMAGED PPLE LIKE U. COME D TREATMENT IS FREE
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by kettykings: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2016
herkzprince:
Minister of darkness no follow? ..As him dey for country self him no dey useful
#FASH

Waka waka no dey taya cattle rearers ..When him go visit Nigeria self?
#PMB

Who really is the minister for darkness
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by 9japrof(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2016
Akshow:
That's my presido. Wailers can keep on wailing. they will swallow their vomit when we start enjoying the benefits of your journey.

the goose have finally come to roost., I remember months back when you guys were very plentiful, liking sharing and defending posts on issues on buhari. then a typical post supporting buhari can get 500 likes.

unfortunately you fellow zombies have left you Akshow in the cold. the few other zombies like ngeneukwenu, passingshot and the rest of em have gone rogue. they don't come out openly to defend their globetrotting master who spend the so called scarce resources in globe trotting around the globe with heavy entourage, they only like and share now.

Repent now why you have the chance, prior to the elections TonyeBarcanista had a vision and cross carpeted sharp sharp as a confirmed ijaw boy and since then he has been dishing it like its hot to the zombies. sometimes I imagined how tireless it would have been for him to be defending this silly government.

I don't support any party but I hate all Nigerian Politicians cos all of them are rouges, they are there to collect what they can from the system, so you think tinubu, Amechi, Wike and the rest of em stupid politicans have our interest at heart ? If anyone tells you he is in government to help the masses, look him in the eye and call him Linus else you are so gullible that you can differenciate between 1 and 11.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by xelly: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2016
aresa:

He failed because his less than a year old governor did not build the refineries the past 16 years corrupt and incompetent PDP did not build to prevent the problems we are having now?

He failed because he did not maintain the 4 rotten and decayed refineries that the PDP neglected?

He failed because he's responsible for the $20 billion power funds the PDP stole and mismanaged hence Nigerian in darkness.

You IPoDs no dey even bother to make sense anymore, you just open your mouth and spew whatever ignorant and unintelligent nonsense..

You obviously saw illiteracy after looking ion the mirror.

Speaking as if you died when APC governors sued FG to share external reserve and resurrected when the effect is paying back on Nigerian. Did you also forget his delayed policy and diametrically opposed sensible policies that drove away investors?

I don't have much to say to you but remember $4.2billion was stollen under his watch in NNPC
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by kosokoadeyemi: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2016
This is too much ooooooooooooooo
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nellybii: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Where it gets bad is, I see OBJ as a terrible leader but he left $22 billion in the ECA and $45 billion in the Federal Reserves.

The Money in the ECA was enough to build three refineries and make us African leaders in exportation of refined petroleum products.

How we went from such amount of funds, that is ECA and foreign reserves, to having a large windfall of revenue from Crude Selling for over $100 a barrel, to having no refineries built and empty reserves beats me.

No matter how we try to run away from it, the last administration threw us into a deep mess. It will take a lot of work and pain to fix it.

Yes bro , OBJ made a terrible mistake by not building refineries when we had money. But he left money in ECA and reserve . The governors in the past administration connived with the ineffectual buffoon to share the ECA and squander all we had. This has nothing to do with party before any goat will rear its horns to attack me here. Our leaders must be made to account for their leadership individually not to hide under political, ethnic or religious affiliations.
We youth should open our eyes. All these APC were the same PDP governors that shared the ECA and still owed salaries.
This hardship is inevitable. May God see us through. Let us pray PMB succeeds this time.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by herkzprince(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2016
kettykings:

Who really is the minister for darkness

Fashola now ..wasn't he the one who said we no having isn't the Government's doing?
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Nellybii:

Yes bro , OBJ made a terrible mistake by not building refineries when we had money. But he left money in ECA and reserve . The governors in the past administration connived with the ineffectual buffoon to share the ECA and squander all we had. This has nothing to do with party before any goat will rear its horns to attack me here. Our leaders must be made to account for their leadership individually not to hide under political, ethnic or religious affiliations.
We youth should open our eyes. All these APC were the same PDP governors that shared the ECA and still owed salaries.
This hardship is inevitable. May God see us through. Let us pray PMB succeeds this time.

It was Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala that caused the Governors to lose trust in the saving system.

She diverted money from the ECA to pay for Petrol Subsidy without informing the Governors and the lawmakers. That broke the trust and caused the Governors to demand for their own share.

OBJ spent time amassing and saving the money during sales of an average $38 a barrel.

With the money saved, GEJ, NOI witnessed a windfall of Crude sold over $100 a barrel. That was the perfect opportunity to build refineries. With the money saved and with the windfall.

I hope this government find a way out of this challenge.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Nellybii:

Jonathan ordered me to withdraw $2bn from ECA – Okonjo-Iweala

https://www.nairaland.com/3035412/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-epic-failure-end#44496163

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Akshow: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2016
buchilino:

NNA, I HAVE OPENED A NEW THEATRE 4 BRAIN DAMAGED PPLE LIKE U. COME D TREATMENT IS FREE
Na u and ur family go go brain dead in Jesus name.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Akshow: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2016
9japrof:

the goose have finally come to roost., I remember months back when you guys were very plentiful, liking sharing and defending posts on issues on buhari. then a typical post supporting buhari can get 500 likes.

unfortunately you fellow zombies have left you Akshow in the cold. the few other zombies like ngeneukwenu, passingshot and the rest of em have gone rogue. they don't come out openly to defend their globetrotting master who spend the so called scarce resources in globe trotting around the globe with heavy entourage, they only like and share now.

Repent now why you have the chance, prior to the elections TonyeBarcanista had a vision and cross carpeted sharp sharp as a confirmed ijaw boy and since then he has been dishing it like its hot to the zombies. sometimes I imagined how tireless it would have been for him to be defending this silly government.

I don't support any party but I hate all Nigerian Politicians cos all of them are rouges, they are there to collect what they can from the system, so you think tinubu, Amechi, Wike and the rest of em stupid politicans have our interest at heart ? If anyone tells you he is in government to help the masses, look him in the eye and call him Linus else you are so gullible that you can differenciate between 1 and 11.

u must be very foolish if u think I will indulge u by reading d epistle u posted above
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nellybii: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Jonathan ordered me to withdraw $2bn from ECA – Okonjo-Iweala

https://www.nairaland.com/3035412/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-epic-failure-end#44496163

LOL you are badt!!! grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by AgueroS: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2016
simpleseyi:

Collect which money from which Dasuki? I thought you fools said that Dasuki did not share any money and that Buhari is just witch-hunting Dasuki for snatching his wife.

If you idiots say that Baba is incompetent, what do you say about the drunk ineffectual buffoon that had to employ Dasuki just to help him share arms and ammunition loot?
Imagine the nonsense you're talking. I think you're the idiot here. Why have they not proved that Dasuki is guilty in court ?
The earlier you realise that Dasuki story is a fictitious story , the better for you. Keep on believing in the illiteracy of Buhari and APC.
He's going to China for business and Loans , yet the Minister of finance is not there. What business does transportation and power ministers have in such journey ? That's sheer illiteracy
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by 6fit(f): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2016
herkzprince:

Na Fashola now ..Him wey talk as we no get light so no be the Government's fault
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by 6fit(f): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2016
herkzprince:

Na Fashola now ..Him wey talk as we no get light so no be the Government's fault
ok..ic...dat fashola na basterd.....Thurnder fire him for d clueless policy his dishing out
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by mpeg(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2016
I see plane crash... I see perish
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by buchilino(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
Akshow:
Na u and ur family go go brain dead in Jesus name.

HAHAHAHAHA, I TALK AM. U SERIOUSLY NEED CHECKING
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by herkzprince(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
6fit:

ok..ic...dat fashola na basterd.....Thurnder fire him for d clueless policy his dishing out

I swear down
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by bolaakeem66(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Everyone is entittle to his/her opinion but thank god mr president doesn't listening to morcker, and in due course you will all leave to swallow your vomiting
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Akshow: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
buchilino:
grin

HAHAHAHAHA, I TALK AM. U SERIOUSLY NEED CHECKING
grin grin only wished you what u wished me.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Ratello: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
amaechi1:
One thing I have come to terms with on PMB frequent trips is his "no response or un movable" body posture. It take a strong willed man to have that attitude. He is more convinced that in his set motion and nothing any man can do about it. Some may call it arrogance or I don't attitude. To me, I call courage.

Time may not be good for us now, but I have always ask myself, why do we have to import fuel in the first place? Why have we not built refineries before now or better still maintain the one we have before? Why have we not develop our infrastructure when there was oil boom? Why are our leader so wicked and derive pleasure in looting the our common wealth?

Now the bubble has burst, nigeria energy and water. But we have not ask ourself how do we here.
Don't worry the thing go soon clear from your eyes that four years go soon come and go.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by buchilino(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Akshow:
grin grin only wished you what u wished me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Mavrick2012: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Eve001:

Is that Mandarin ? Translate abeg.
no,its magarine,lol.Translation:whoever quotes mavrick2012 shall dai. LOL
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mavrick2012:
no,its magarine,lol.Translation:whoever quotes mavrick2012 shall dai. LOL

Ok. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Even "Usually Boning "Muazu Had To Laugh At This Jay-jay Okocha's Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.