Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari (51087 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / Samuel Ortom Celebrates Birthday In China With Wife & Others. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by muller101(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Akshow:
wailer grin grin grin
blind zombie.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Gboliwe: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hope they are not leaving behind their plates, as per almajiri level
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by mildflame: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
BABA notin do U...na only WAIL dem go WAIL Abeg say hi to CHINKO Presido
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by ipreach: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Achuwa1:
Chai!!!!
pmb going to take loan & mortgage the future generation when he claim he is recovering loot in Dasukigate.
Does it mean he cant collect money out of the recovered loot from dasuki to do watever he wants to do in place of the loan he is going to collect from china or was it tht dasuki case wasnt about loot recovery but revenge & to divert the attention of Nigerians from his incompetence.
we are really in bondage & captivity under pmb,,,,may God help us

Dasuki's case is a propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari #bushfallerpresident, I troway salute! Your citizens are going through hell while you are junketting from one country to another, filling your account with estacodes that come with it. Enjoy while it last;this too shall pass.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Henrichemeka(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
What is happening to this govt? Must they borrow money from china while the loot they collected is laying untouched? You sure say this people even recover any money? Maybe chinese govt tell am say if he no borrow they no go invest in Nija? God na ur hand we dey, save us oh Lord. Amen!

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Akshow: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
muller101:
blind zombie.
dumbaarrzzee wailer
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by ipreach: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Maccoy1:
I stand with Buhari because:
-He inherited about 5,ooo megawatts of power from the previous administration but just 10 months after assuming office, power has dropped drastically and hovers around 2,000 megawatts while darkness has risen sharply in geometric progression up to 10,000 megawatts. Rather than measure power, we now measure darkness in megawatts, no thanks to Buhari, APC and their “change” agenda......LMAO!!!
-No president has ever seen the naira fall so helplessly like it is doing right under Mr President. At N325/$1 and with the possibilities of further slide, our economy is surely growing stronger! Sai Baba!
-Since he came to power, all the elections conducted have been inconclusive. Our president is so ingenious that we shall be having reruns of reruns..... Hahahaha
-Under him, food prices have gone up, jobs have been lost in droves, the judiciary is intimidated and harassed, citizens’ rights are arbitrarily abridged and abused outright, dissenting voices are hounded, innocent and defenceless citizens are mowed down by security agents especially as it was in the case of IPOB members at Aba and Shiite Muslims at Zaria; Fulani herdsmen have become audacious in their wiping off of communities and occupying such without resistance or challenge by security agents.
that is the change you guys chanted for

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Mavrick2012: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
anetuno:
Shameless government, shameless zombies.
anetuno,chawo.Itua,Ugbogbo naki Ufa?
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Willybos(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Very Good move!!
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Montaque(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
amaechi1:
One thing I have come to terms with on PMB frequent trips is his "no response or un movable" body posture. It take a strong willed man to have that attitude. He is more convinced that in his set motion and nothing any man can do about it. Some may call it arrogance or I don't attitude. To me, I call courage.

Time may not be good for us now, but I have always ask myself, why do we have to import fuel in the first place? Why have we not built refineries before now or better still maintain the one we have before? Why have we not develop our infrastructure when there was oil boom? Why are our leader so wicked and derive pleasure in looting the our common wealth?

Now the bubble has burst, nigeria energy and water. But we have not ask ourself how do we here.

He was this 'courageous' during his rule as military head of state. dont make it a virtue now. ok?
And u better start adjusting to reality
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by 6fit(f): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:
Minister of darkness no follow? ..As him dey for country self him no dey useful
Waka waka no dey taya cattle rearers ..When him go visit Nigeria self?
who b minister of darkness oh?
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by monerozi5590: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
am new here!...I want u all to welcome me
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Minister of petroleum and that of power are leaving us in queue at the filling station and in total darkness for lack of electricity
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by ojibole1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahaha wait we have a minister of water resources? Na wa oh dt1 is just earning free pay cos we all hv boreholes in our houses na
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by agabaI23(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
yarimo:
So that is y buhari did not attend FEC emergency meeting? busy putting his luggage together to fly out again

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nellybii: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Achuwa1:
Chai!!!!
pmb going to take loan & mortgage the future generation when he claim he is recovering loot in Dasukigate.
Does it mean he cant collect money out of the recovered loot from dasuki to do watever he wants to do in place of the loan he is going to collect from china or was it tht dasuki case wasnt about loot recovery but revenge & to divert the attention of Nigerians from his incompetence.
we are I AM really in bondage & captivity under pmb,,,,may God help us ME

Enjoy your status and don't drag others into your predicament. Thank me later.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by vislabraye(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
360frolic:
The Presidency has released information about the entourage of President Muhammadu Buhari's trip to China.

The President's entourage will include some state governors as well as nine ministers. They are the Ministers of:

Agriculture- Audu Ogbeh
Water Resources- Suleiman Adamu
Transport - Rotimi Amaechi
Defence- Mohammed Dan Ali
Power, Works & Housing - Babatunde Fashola
Industry, Trade & Investment- Aisha Abubakar
Federal Capital Territory- Mohammed Bello
Science & Technology - Ogbonnaya Onu
Foreign Affairs- Geoffrey Onyeama

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/list-of-ministers-going-to-china-with.html

Minister of power is going while leaving us in darkness....

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
ramdris:
Wish dem all a safe trip to and fro
and they should not go there and be counting bridges/flyovers o. they should ask the experts in china what is d secrets behind the country's success economically. Mr amaechi should open his opolo eyes and ask questions and learn from his masters in china how the chineese trasport sector functions well and come back to replicate all that he learn. fashola on his part should ensure that he doesnt come back until he learn how steady power supply is made possible in china. mr liar momodu, hmmmmmmm i dont know what i should say about that parrot. well in all, i wish them save flight to and fro china. and i hope this trip will bring about physical change that our eyes can see.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Icaretoo: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Akshow:
That's my presido. Wailers can keep on wailing. they will swallow their vomit when we start enjoying the benefits of your journey.

So help us God
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
amaechi1:
One thing I have come to terms with on PMB frequent trips is his "no response or un movable" body posture. It take a strong willed man to have that attitude. He is more convinced that in his set motion and nothing any man can do about it. Some may call it arrogance or I don't attitude. To me, I call courage.

Time may not be good for us now, but I have always ask myself, why do we have to import fuel in the first place? Why have we not built refineries before now or better still maintain the one we have before? Why have we not develop our infrastructure when there was oil boom? Why are our leader so wicked and derive pleasure in looting the our common wealth?

Now the bubble has burst, nigeria energy and water. But we have not ask ourself how do we here.

Nothing hurts me about our governance as our dependence on Petrol importation. It drains a lot from our Revenue and we have not seen it as a priority to get new Refineries operating.

This government needs to go all out to build Refineries.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nellybii: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
comradeodunze:
Buhari #bushfallerpresident, I troway salute! Your citizens are going through hell while you are junketting from one country to another, filling your account with estacodes that come with it. Enjoy while it last;this too shall pass.

What hypocrisy.
You are the same one supporting someone that collects pension plus senate salary calling it witch hunt. SMH
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nellybii: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Nothing hurts me in Nigerian government than our dependence on Petrol importation. It drains a lot from our Revenue and we have not seen it as a priority to get new Refineries operating.

This government needs to go all out to build Refineries.

But that exactly is what Kachikwu was talking about and these bunch of werey touts flooding this forum will rant like retards calling themselves opposition. Promoting ethnic bigotry and hate Supporting impunity and reckless governance. Shouting Dullard etc at the first person to actually attempt to lay a genuine foundation for sustainable solutions to all their problems. Imagine PMB built those refineries as petroleum minister about 40 years ago. How insane for him to be the one trying to build more now? All our past governments right from OBJ have failed us and we have been hoodwinked. How are we going to get out of this mess without experiencing a little hardship? We should only support and pray for this government to succeed in fixing the rot and hope the hardship will be minimal before we start enjoying.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by plaetton: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Laugh out to the zombies.

So, while Nigerians are queing and sleeping at PETROL
stations to fuel their TRANSPORT vehicles and their POWER generators, Bubu, the bona fide PETROLEUM minister, is Taking the TRANSPORT and the POWER minister for a jamboree in China.
Chai!

So, who is in charge ?

Is this not the most blatant and shameful dereliction of leadership responsibilities ever ? shocked

Talk about Nero fiddling while Rome burned, but at least he didn't run away.
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by mazinaija: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Osezua:
what about the minister or finance? you are going to sign a loan and your minister of finance is not going with you. I don't understand this govt.
misplaced priority!
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Collynzo45: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
guywitzerogal:
ediot u well Abi ur papa don see plane b4 u wan form for mi Abi u wan run down check whom u d follow talk b4 u quote mi animal,

I wish you the same thing you wish Buhari

Ase ti gun
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by ngoziama: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
360frolic:
The Presidency has released information about the entourage of President Muhammadu Buhari's trip to China.

The President's entourage will include some state governors as well as nine ministers. They are the Ministers of:

Agriculture- Audu Ogbeh

What of baby minister, kemi adeosun, she should be there now .na waoh buhari tire person.if this list does not accomodate adeosun then I think apc had just realised that a kindergaten pupil has been incharge of the failing or rather failed economy.darkness minister and amechi the driver follow join .as for audu he lacks current ideas to move the agricultural sector forward.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nellybii:

But that exactly is what Kachikwu was talking about and these bunch of werey touts flooding this forum will rant like retards calling themselves opposition. Promoting ethnic bigotry and hate Supporting impunity and reckless governance. Shouting Dullard etc at the first person to actually attempt to lay a genuine foundation for sustainable solutions to all their problems. Imagine PMB built those refineries as petroleum minister about 40 years ago. How insane for him to be the one trying to build more now? All our past governments right from OBJ have failed us and we have been hoodwinked. How are we going to get out of this mess without experiencing a little hardship? We should only support and pray for this government to succeed in fixing the rot and hope the hardship will be minimal before we start enjoying.

Where it gets bad is, I see OBJ as a terrible leader but he left $22 billion in the ECA and $45 billion in the Federal Reserves.

The Money in the ECA was enough to build three refineries and make us African leaders in exportation of refined petroleum products.

How we went from such amount of funds, that is ECA and foreign reserves, to having a large windfall of revenue from Crude Selling for over $100 a barrel, to having no refineries built and empty reserves beats me.

No matter how we try to run away from it, the last administration threw us into a deep mess. It will take a lot of work and pain to fix it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by simpleseyi: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Achuwa1:
Chai!!!!
we are really in bondage & captivity under pmb,,,,may God help us

Collect which money from which Dasuki? I thought you fools said that Dasuki did not share any money and that Buhari is just witch-hunting Dasuki for snatching his wife.

If you idiots say that Baba is incompetent, what do you say about the drunk ineffectual buffoon that had to employ Dasuki just to help him share arms and ammunition loot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nellybii:

With so much money left in the ECA from OBJ, there is no reason why we do not have refineries. That would have helped save our Crude Revenue.

Now we have no refineries and no money. We need to drive the country into more debt to build refineries.
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
360frolic:

Agriculture- Audu Ogbeh

Why not relocate to China? Bunch of confused lots.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by M4gunners: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
amaechi1:

Another educated illiterate. In fact, some iilliterats are better than you!You see someone without single vision, instead of you to talk sense into his brain, you are here singing praise song.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.