Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election (32480 Views)

​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments / Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by OCTAVO: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice... Bye bye to change.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm, APC inakwana !

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
PDP WILL BE BACK AND BETTER

10 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by wristbangle: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Congrats to PDP. But seriously is there no other opposition party aside PDP and APC? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by engrolawei: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
phantonce:
While APC is allowing the will of the people to prevail, PDP raped us of that opportunity for 16 years.

False! If it were so, APC wouldn't be in power now. PDP is still a better and purpose driven party unlike Apc and their lies.

This is the true meaning of democracy.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by amunkita(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
People eye don dey clear..

Soon lie mohammed sef go jump party..

6 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Clear indication Osun people are tired of Alfa Aregberascal

8 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by KingRex1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
wristbangle:
Congrats to PDP. But seriously is there no other opposition party aside PDP and APC? undecided
Naija democrates nd republicans

5 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
victor0101:
It has started in osun the nest is Edo and ondo state

bro it's edo and osun.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by BeardedMeat(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hiss.
HungerBAD and ajepako, Are u twins?
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by anonimi: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
ajepako:
APC otormopko don dey wear off from osun people's eyes..

Chai..true true HUNGERBAD.....

grin grin grin grin

Even juju-laced odourless fufu dey get "sell-by date" na grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Seyitosino(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Correct analysis there.
OlujobaSamuel:
it's not surprising, pdp always win that constituency, even won it during the gubernatorial election.
let's wait till an election is held in ede, ilesha, iwo before any party(apc/pdp in particular) can mourn or rejoice.
Ife south n central will always go for pdp, ife east will split due to modakeke influence, except the current ooni is trusted enough will the akoraye's go for pdp.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Dasini: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Don't be deceived, am from ile-ife, PDP has been winning ife, then don't go beyond ife, even the senate seat, since it covers more than ife, PDP lost
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by anonimi: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hiss.

Unfortunately for you and the fridge repairer currently resident in Bola Ige house, Osun state workers that are OWED so many months salary are not hissing oh! angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by sonature1: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
I want us to see beyond APC/PDP because those 2 parties have proven to be useless. Whatever happened to Accord, Apga, kowa, etc? Any vote to APC/PDP is a vote for corruption, needless travels, insensitivity, nepotism, parochialism, cluelessness, resources waste, just to mention a few negative consequences.

Nigerians deserve better, biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by popplm(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dasini:
Don't be deceived, am from ile-ife, PDP has been winning ife, then don't go beyond ife, even the senate seat, since it covers more than ife, PDP lost
wailer!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by bettercreature(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Vikings007:
PDP is gradually taking over. I voted for APC in the last general election, but today I PROUDLY voted for PDP.
Stop lying! there is no APC in ife central,that's OMISORE's deadliest strong hold
Vote for APC in ife central at your own peril
IFE central and Rivers state are on par during election
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by anonimi: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Clear indication Osun people are tired of Alfa Aregberascal

They should be tired of the useless AreGbese using their head to play football despite not paying salaries owed to them.
Such a terrible man!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Drjemiyo: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari non-performanc wiill make any APC candidate lose any election anywhere in the country!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Teejay2090(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
hucienda:
No need to campaign to defeat this confused, propaganda-based APC-led government. Zombies gradually getting back control of their brains and teaming up with the wailers. That people are going back to 'bad' from the current 'worst' is telling.

That they even came in third says a lot.

Engr. undecided Ogbeni, keep up the 'good' work.

I'm so surprised many Nigerians lack foresight required to move their homes forward. That's why there's none to move the country forward. I'm not 'party' person, but what I believe the change means is a true transformation from the war from fraudulence to accountability, trust and progress. For such change, if true, there shall be prices to be paid. And this I believe is why the current hardship being experienced.

Let's forget about these parties, and face the realities. All that should be of interest is: to make Nigeria a better place to live.

The parties are busy holding meetings to how they can count two each other, and u are busy killing urself trying to judge one right over the other. Bros, the email of global deception has passed. If you are holding a public position, and after a meaningful while, we weigh ur work and some frictions are spotted, u should be made accountable. If this is the case, we ll see that responsible people will be left on the leadership seats instead of these touts and garage boys parading themselves as future leaders. Those that cannot even control their immediate family.

All inner eyes should open please. Enough of countless abuse against a particular personally.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
wristbangle:

There are....problem is , when you ask Nigerians to vote for one of the other parties(as i did once nearly ten years ago)...you get laughed at.

Most Nigerians complain about PDP and APC all day long...yet when given a chance on election day to vote for an alternative platform....they will still line up and choose PDP or APC....usually out of cynicism, or because they do not really want to be seen backing a losing horse.

Reminds me of my childhood days when we used to play football. We would split off into teams...and in the beginning it was an even game, but after one of the teams scores three goals...some players start ''defecting'' to the winning team...leaving the losing team on the disadvantage.

I thought that was just childish behavior....but looks like Nigerian adults have not left childish ways yet.We don't want to work for victory. We want ready-made.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
bettercreature:
Stop lying! there is no APC in ife central,that's OMISORE's deadliest strong hold
Dude I'm nt even in Osun state. I voted today in Abuja for PDP.
Now...

11 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Krossbow123: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=Jombojombo post=44559064][/quote]hardship no reset ur brain yet!
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by fotadmowmend(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
even my grand pa dey shout PDP

6 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Xonology: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aregberascal's APC is a goner on 2018!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by anonimi: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari is a bad luck to apc
Nigerians are poring there anger of buhari to any apc candidate
Oshimole his even advising apc candidate in edo state not to campaign with buhari name

Who wants to be associated with a LEPER?
Even his northern folks are DISOWNING
the perpetual FAILURE!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3584577_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3503972screenshot20160315141410jpeg8d1f04e9360c06d047ede08cb7bf9457_jpeg894f8166f8cc6cc21b82d098936492ad
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Stolen: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Like play, like play, It shall come to past.

APC died in Osun.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by kel5000(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
phantonce:
While APC is allowing the will of the people to prevail, PDP raped us of that opportunity for 16 years.

This is the true meaning of democracy.
Sore losser.it ain't no one's fault that your nonsense party is a disaster led by that wicked mumu president.more losses to follow.ntor!!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ajebuter(f): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Vikings007:
PDP is gradually taking over. I voted for APC in the last general election, but today I PROUDLY voted for PDP.

Take your Tiri Gbosaa! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by fotadmowmend(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
bettercreature:
wetin dis one dey talk ?? Ife people do not support APC at all and dat will not happen now

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Krossbow123: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is the real change. No propergander. No lies
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by bettercreature(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Vikings007:
Dude I'm nt even in Osun state. I voted today in Abuja for PDP.
Now...
We are talking about Osun here,but i wonder why you turned your back to APC government that is yet to implement one budget since taken over,90% of NIGERIANS are clueless when it comes to politics
Why are we expecting ministers to perform when budget has not been approved
Why are we expecting PMB to perform when budget has not been approved
I dont know what is wrong with NIGERIANS,we are educated-illiterates

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Why I Wanted To Slap My Teacher On My First Day In School / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed / AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.