Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election (32477 Views)

​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments / Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by princefaculty(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
2019 will be fun of an election to witness with the master tiol---- the PVC gaining more grounds... can't wait joo
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by truthspeaks: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
U v quickly 4goten dat same PdP handed over peacefully to ur baboon buhari- a confused candidate had no plan on hw 2 govern dan to travel around. I heard aftr China, he z goin 2 holland.
phantonce:
While APC is allowing the will of the people to prevail, PDP raped us of that opportunity for 16 years.

This is the true meaning of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by truthspeaks: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Remain Edo. Osho is alredy goin wit her Iara as pension.
Jombojombo:
PDP ti take over!

From Bayelsa to Rivers to FCT to Osun; back to back & to back grin

NgeneUkwenu how far tongue

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by tinktanker: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
phantonce:
While APC is allowing the will of the people to prevail, PDP raped us of that opportunity for 16 years.

Keep fooling urself. Wat did gej do, hold power by force? Dull brain no good o

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Muhammed665(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
U must be really mad for such u said.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ife is a stronghold of PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by IkennaNweke(m): 12:34am On Apr 10, 2016
phantonce:

Obasanjo raped democracy, not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by justmenoni: 3:07am On Apr 10, 2016
Ngeneukwenu how far na tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nayok(m): 3:29am On Apr 10, 2016
Home of fanikayode and omisore grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by amtaken(f): 4:14am On Apr 10, 2016
I now see the last presidential election 'victory' of APC with mixed feelings:

Though I initially felt so bad that daddy GEJ allowed them 'win' the election amidst rigging aided by Jega; under-aged voting; cross-boarder voting whereby they invited their 'brothers and sisters' from Chad and Niger' to vote for their cow-rearer Buhari, I now feel so happy that daddy GEJ allowed them 'win'.

If APC had failed that election, they would have been busy boasting to us on how they would have turned Nigeria to Dubai by now and some gullible ones among us would have easily believed them.

Now every reasonable Nigerian knows that APC is a failed party practising a failed Government system under the old but daft Buhari.

Thank you daddy GEJ for allowing Nigerians to see APC for who they are. Thank you so much my hero for life.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by amtaken(f): 4:29am On Apr 10, 2016
That's the sound of a *****.

Hahahahaha.

HungerBAD for real.

HungerBAD:
Hiss.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by amtaken(f): 4:32am On Apr 10, 2016
GEJ conceded defeat even before the final result coalition.

If it were APC they would have first declared the election inconclusive and then order for a re-run.

PDP under GEJ conducted the most peaceful election in Nigeria but today we are left with inconclusive elections under Buhari's APC.

phantonce:

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by amtaken(f): 4:34am On Apr 10, 2016
Okwu nkasi obi.

Meaning: consolation words.

OlujobaSamuel:
it's not surprising, pdp always win that constituency, even won it during the gubernatorial election.
let's wait till an election is held in ede, ilesha, iwo before any party(apc/pdp in particular) can mourn or rejoice.
Ife south n central will always go for pdp, ife east will split due to modakeke influence, except the current ooni is trusted enough will the akoraye's go for pdp.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by olajizz01(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:
After months of hunger zombies in Osun state are begining to use their brains!! The fall of the APC is comming much quicker than anticipated
U see,that ife central is the stronghold of pdp in osun,the man that died was a pdp,no suprise,i could see that he couldnt even lead with a thousand,so don't think osun is now pdp state,with what i see in Ife,pdp is still a big loser in osun.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by olajizz01(m): 6:25am On Apr 10, 2016
amtaken:
I now see the last presidential election 'victory' of APC with mixed feelings:

Though I initially felt so bad that daddy GEJ allowed them 'win' the election amidst rigging aided by Jega; under-aged voting; cross-boarder voting whereby they invited their 'brothers and sisters' from Chad and Niger' to vote for their cow-rearer Buhari, I now feel so happy that daddy GEJ allowed them 'win'.

If APC had failed that election, they would have been busy boasting to us on how they would have turned Nigeria to Dubai by now and some gullible ones among us would have easily believed them.

Now every reasonable Nigerian knows that APC is a failed party practising a failed Government system under the old but daft Buhari.

Thank you daddy GEJ for allowing Nigerians to see APC for who they are. Thank you so much my hero for life.
How many yrs they(Apc)have spent in the helms of affair compare to pdp that their 16yrs in power was useless,u these people from the land of hatred will remain disappointed b4 Buhari first term end.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by tundeolajide1: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2016
victor0101:
It has started in osun the nest is Edo and ondo state
When PDP gets the chance now, they should make the people happy.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by olajizz01(m): 6:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Nayok:
Home of fanikayode and omisore grin
And they(pdp)can't even lead with a thousand votes in their den.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Mynd1, and her die hard APC cohorts will avoid threads like this
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by olajizz01(m): 6:53am On Apr 10, 2016
ipledge10:
My friend used to tell me that most people that talk about Osun state on nairaland have never set their foot there,i can confirm that today...see people rejoicing on PDP win in Ife Central grin grin
Thank u my brother,most of them are Igbos who knows nothing about the state voting pattern and other affairs.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Reference(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
it's not surprising, pdp always win that constituency, even won it during the gubernatorial election.
let's wait till an election is held in ede, ilesha, iwo before any party(apc/pdp in particular) can mourn or rejoice.
Ife south n central will always go for pdp, ife east will split due to modakeke influence, except the current ooni is trusted enough will the akoraye's go for pdp.

I hope the things you mentioned will fade into oblivion in times to come. And elections will be about the people and their well being. In this I sincerely hope the APC performs and the PDP reorganises and rebouds to evolve a virile two party political contest at all levels. People who wish for the demise of one or the other are myopic and shortsighted, ignorant of the workings of multi-party democracy.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Ugwoji101(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2016
phantonce:

. AFO ANU!
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by olajizz01(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Clear indication Osun people are tired of Alfa Aregberascal
Ife central is the stronghold of pdp,the man that died was a pdp,so,no suprise for those who knows Osun,if constitution allows thirdterm,Aregbe will still win,ife votes that couldnt secure a victory for omisore are inconsequential in osun.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Vanpascore(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Ikengawo:
This is the end of APC. The party is stronger in Osun than it is in Lagos.

they (pdp) only own Ife Central, come to south, north and east, they dare not. Mind you, Omisoore(pdp guber candidate) is from d central
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Reference(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2016
wristbangle:
Congrats to PDP. But seriously is there no other opposition party aside PDP and APC? undecided

People make parties and parties make democracy so its not about changing the form of government or changing political acronyms but changing the people. That is why politics should be institutionalised not personalised for it to endure. As you will rather buy a car or a phone manufactured by a company rather than an individual so you should insist to vote a party rather than a candidate or because of a god father. Jonathan bad, Jonathan bad, Jonathan is gone and the party moves forward. Tinubu good, Tinubu good. Tinubu will retire from politics one day, should that be the end of the APC. People who talk like that are emotional and look outside marraige at the slhghtest displeasure whereas a successful life is defining ones desires, getting the raw materials and sticking to the task until the desires are achieved. True of marraige, true of politics.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Vanpascore(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

do you reside in Ife/osun? You really knw what d game is. Most pple talking dnt knw dt Ife central has always be pdp, infact d strongest room of pdp in Osun. "God bless my state"
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Reference(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2016
sonature1:

I want us to see beyond APC/PDP because those 2 parties have proven to be useless. Whatever happened to Accord, Apga, kowa, etc? Any vote to APC/PDP is a vote for corruption, needless travels, insensitivity, nepotism, parochialism, cluelessness, resources waste, just to mention a few negative consequences.

Nigerians deserve better, biko

And what will happen is that in order to fund their activities your alphabet choices will lure the same PDP and APC elements which will cross carpet carrying their political ebola along. So I think it is better to manage your old wife than gamble with a new one.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Ebiezprada(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2016
phantonce:

Now this is what I call self deceit........
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by M4gunners: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2016
I no talk am?APC is a party of propaganda.They know nothing about leadership.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by amtaken(f): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2016
My point exactly.

The damage PDP couldn't cause in 16 years, APC has succeeded in causing in less than a year.

For 16 years PDP couldn't make the price of dollar Naira to be up to N200 but APC has succeeded in making it $1 to N321.

For 16 years PDP couldn't make a 3-month fuel scarcity possible but look at APC doing it with ease. Fuel is now N400 per litre. Something PDP could never do.

For 16 years PDP couldn't make millions of people lose their jobs collectively but APC has done it so smoothly.

For 16 years PDP never waited for 5 months after a new Government to give us old, recycled Ministers but APC has done it.

For 16 years Fulani cattle rearers could not kill people as they wanted but now they can kill as much as 500 people a day without the president giving an F.

For 16 years the prices of foodstuff and commodities couldn't go up but now they went up above 100% and still counting.

For 16 years an average Nigerian never lacked food and basic needs of life but now even the rich are struggling to survive.

I can go on and on.

APC I hail thee!

olajizz01:
How many yrs they(Apc)have spent in the helms of affair compare to pdp that their 16yrs in power was useless,u these people from the land of hatred will remain disappointed b4 Buhari first term end.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by erosimo(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2016
olajizz01:
Ife central is the stronghold of pdp,the man that died was a pdp,so,no suprise for those who knows Osun,if constitution allows thirdterm,Aregbe will still win,ife votes that couldnt secure a victory for omisore are inconsequential in osun.

You have APC at the center, APC at the state level but still the party can't win in a by-election. bro leave sentiment analysis aside, the result is an indication that people are wiser now
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by erosimo(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Vanpascore:

they (pdp) only own Ife Central, come to south, north and east, they dare not. Mind you, Omisoore(pdp guber candidate) is from d central

keep giving urself hope
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by OlujobaSamuel: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2016
Vanpascore:

do you reside in Ife/osun? You really knw what d game is. Most pple talking dnt knw dt Ife central has always be pdp, infact d strongest room of pdp in Osun. "God bless my state"
I'm from modakeke, although I don't live there, I had my secondary education in ikire, so am familiar with the political terrain of the state, couple with the fact that I engage myself in political activities in every area I reside. I also aspire to be the governor someday and ultimately the president of this nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) / MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos / EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.