Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election (32462 Views)

​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments / Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Omenka oooooo, where you dey hide. Come and see what I am saw. Ur fuq up would be televised

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ajebuter(f): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hiss.
grin

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Happiness87(f): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
phantonce:
While APC is allowing the will of the people to prevail, PDP raped us of that opportunity for 16 years.

This is the true meaning of democracy.
idiot, Pdp raped you, so how did buhari become president.

idiot was there any thing called APC in 2007

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by wristbangle: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

There are....problem is , when you ask Nigerians to vote for one of the other parties(as i did once nearly ten years ago)...you get laughed at.

Most Nigerians complain about PDP and APC all day long...yet when given a chance on election day to vote for an alternative platform....they will still line up and choose PDP or APC....usually out of cynicism, or because they do not really want to be seen backing a losing horse.

Reminds me of my childhood days when we used to play football. We would split off into teams...and in the beginning it was an even game, but after one of the teams scores three goals...some players start ''defecting'' to the winning team...leaving the losing team on the disadvantage.

I thought that was just childish behavior....but looks like Nigerian adults have not left childish ways yet.We don't want to work for victory. We want ready-made.

God bless u for this sound comment.

In addition, Nigerians know that either ways (PDP and APC) will not give the necessary result we want but out of cynicism and sentiments, we still vote people who will eventually fail.

I tell people that now that APC is not living up to Nigerians expectation, won't it be better to pick another party like KOWA instead of going back to PDP clueless rule.

It seems Nigerians are used to sufferings because someone saying PDP is better, APC is the best, are thrash words to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by kenny987(f): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hiss.

Why the hiss? Lol... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ipreach: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari is a bad luck to apc
Nigerians are poring there anger of buhari to any apc candidate
Oshimole his even advising apc candidate in edo state not to campaign with buhari name

APC will suffer for their evil deeds

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ikengawo:
This is the end of APC. The party is stronger in Osun than it is in Lagos.
most of you come here on nairaland to vomit trash,if u know osun and ile-ife very well,u will know dat ife central is the strong hold of omisore a son of the soil. Don't comment out of ignorance if u don't know ife voting style ask sons of the soil like us. Shioooor!

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by anonimi: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
phantonce:
While APC is allowing the will of the people to prevail, PDP raped us of that opportunity for 16 years.

Is Aregbesola also a PDP governor?
Was he elected in the last 16 years or not?
What of Lagos and other states that have NOT been ruled by PDP since 1999
Please stop spreading lies and PROPAGANDA.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2860929_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ajebuter(f): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
BeardedMeat:
HungerBAD and ajepako, Are u twins?

I wonder oh.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ipreach: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
APC don scatter

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by pyxon(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
anonimi:

Is Aregbesola also a PDP governor?
Was he elected in the last 16 years or not?
What of Lagos and other states that have NOT been ruled by PDP since 1999
Please stop spreading lies and PROPAGANDA.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2860929_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Yoloba politics
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by akike: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
What were you expecting? angry
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by UdehEbukaC(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Vikings007:
PDP is gradually taking over. I voted for APC in the last general election, but today I PROUDLY voted for PDP.
So its you people that connived among yourselves to bring calamity upon us.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ipledge10(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
My friend used to tell me that most people that talk about Osun state on nairaland have never set their foot there,i can confirm that today...see people rejoicing on PDP win in Ife Central grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by UdehEbukaC(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
phantonce:

Lagos that has been tinubu's property since 1999, Osun and many other APC states also had elections conducted under PDP watch. Comparing Inec under GEJ and inec now will be simply mischief. Its surprising to many this one was even concluded today.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ipreach: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
princenico007:
most of you come here on nairaland to vomit trash,if u know osun and ile-ife very well,u will know dat ife central is the strong hold of omisore a son of the soil. Don't comment out of ignorance if u don't know ife voting style ask sons of the soil like us. Shioooor!

why are you angry naa?
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ipreach: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
ipledge10:
My friend used to tell me that most people that talk about Osun state on nairaland have never set their foot there, is can confirm that today...see people rejoicing on PDP win in Ife Central grin grin
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Philistine(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
This report is false,no party or candidate is yet to be declared winner. The election has just been declared inconclusive by the electoral officer. Mynd44, kindly remove this fake news from the front page.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
ajepako:
APC otormopko don dey wear off from osun people's eyes..

Chai..true true HUNGERBAD.....

grin grin grin grin
Am sure you are edo guy to have said otormokpo
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Philistine(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Philistine(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
The election is inconclusive;to be concluded tomorrow. Live from ile-ife.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Ayo001: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
It is over for APC in osun state. People are suffering while pensioners are dying. I don't understand why some nairaland fooools are heaping praises on Aregbe. lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by rexzqcom(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
OCTAVO:
Nice... Bye bye to change.

It's a bye bye to "negative change" we don't need.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by UdehEbukaC(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dasini:
Don't be deceived, am from ile-ife, PDP has been winning ife, then don't go beyond ife, even the senate seat, since it covers more than ife, PDP lost
Which senate seat, the that was conducted last year or is there another senatorial elections. Cos Abuja Area Council Elections is a clear indication that people are fed up with APC lies.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by loomer: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
phantonce:

Oruwe
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by chigoizie7(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
bettercreature:
We are talking about Osun here,but i wonder why you turned your back to APC government that is yet to implement one budget since taken over,90% of NIGERIANS are clueless when it comes to politics
Why are we expecting ministers to perform when budget has not been approved
Why are we expecting PMB to perform when budget has not been approved
I dont know what is wrong with NIGERIANS,we are educated-illiterates

I might be wrong oh, but what happened to 2015 budgets? I knew it was passed, and it's fiscal year was when pmb took over as d presido, what really happened? No capital expenditures whatsoever.

Like I said, I might be wrong, u can correct me.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Obamina(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
highest rigging will happen 2019 cos they won't have GEJ courage to accept defeat. Idris Abdukerim should have released that song now "Nigeria JagaJaga"
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ayindejimmy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
We need to thank aregberascal and his financial rascality for this victory

APC even came third

These are the worst times for APC to contest in any election. The people are not smiling at all.
However, Ife is Omisore town. So it's a pdp area

I like the result though... It's gonna make them sit up

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ajepako(f): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Am sure you are edo guy to have said otormokpo

l am omo yoruba atata from Eko state..

l picked that up from surbodinates at work....lt' s their butt of joke...
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by dotTEE007(m): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Power to the people
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by dotTEE007(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
SATOH:
zombie!
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
ajepako:

l am omo yoruba atata from Eko state..

l picked that up from surbodinates at work....lt' s their butt of joke...

Hahaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) / Video Of Tinubu Insulting Obasanjo At APC Convention Emerges (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.