Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election (32481 Views)

​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments / Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by OlujobaSamuel: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Vanpascore:

do you reside in Ife/osun? You really knw what d game is. Most pple talking dnt knw dt Ife central has always be pdp, infact d strongest room of pdp in Osun. "God bless my state"
Reference:

I hope the things you mentioned will fade into oblivion in times to come. And elections will be about the people and their well being. In this I sincerely hope the APC performs and the PDP reorganises and rebouds to evolve a virile two party political contest at all levels. People who wish for the demise of one or the other are myopic and shortsighted, ignorant of the workings of multi-party
they will only fade off when the literacy level in the nation increases. for now, there is nothing that can be done about it. take a look at the comments here considering that about 80% of those on NL had secondary education. I also hope things get better.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by olajizz01(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
erosimo:

You have APC at the center, APC at the state level but still the party can't win in a by-election. bro leave sentiment analysis aside, the result is an indication that people are wiser now
My bro,that's what they called free and fair election,not like the fraudulent election conducted during pdp regime with the exception of 2015 general election that the people's will prevailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by ZombieNation: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:
After months of hunger zombies in Osun state are begining to use their brains!! The fall of the APC is comming much quicker than anticipated

Nothing dey clear eye pass hunger

Lolz.

Strong face no mean hard man most times nah symptoms of malnutrition.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by olajizz01(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2016
amtaken:
My point exactly.

The damage PDP couldn't cause in 16 years, APC has succeeded in causing in less than a year.

For 16 years PDP couldn't make the price of dollar Naira to be up to N200 but APC has succeeded in making it $1 to N321.

For 16 years PDP couldn't make a 3-month fuel scarcity possible but look at APC doing it with ease. Fuel is now N400 per litre. Something PDP could never do.

For 16 years PDP couldn't make millions of people lose their jobs collectively but APC has done it so smoothly.

For 16 years PDP never waited for 5 months after a new Government to give us old, recycled Ministers but APC has done it.

For 16 years Fulani cattle rearers could not kill people as they wanted but now they can kill as much as 500 people a day without the president giving an F.

For 16 years the prices of foodstuff and commodities couldn't go up but now they went up above 100% and still counting.

For 16 years an average Nigerian never lacked food and basic needs of life but now even the rich are struggling to survive.

I can go on and on.

APC I hail thee!

Could u recall that pdp @ the centre had been borrowing to pay their workers b4 they left owing to fall in price of crude oil and it was still at 65dollars/barrel then and how much is it now,had it been pdp is the one at the centre in this moment,the calamity that will befall Nigeria will be a colosus,almost all what u mention above befall us as a result of mono-economy your dear pdp was running for 16yrs,so due to drastic reduction of forex we earn at this moment,it adversely affect the economy(exchange rate,employment opportunity,high cost of living owing to over reliance on foreign goods)so u pdp caused the greater parts of these problems and u still av mouth to castigate sb who is help u to clear your mess,u av no shame.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by erosimo(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2016
olajizz01:
My bro,that's what they called free and fair election,not like the fraudulent election conducted during pdp regime with the exception of 2015 general election that the people will prevailed.

Thank u bro for excepting 2015 general election but wait a minute... obasanjo was the president in 2007 when we had the most fraudulent election in Nigeria and that same obasanjo is in APC even before 2015 general election but Jonathan lost being the incumbent president. What do u think of our leaders?
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by tarekamos: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
We need to thank aregberascal and his financial rascality for this victory

APC even came third

Ife has always voted PDP and with that Ogbeni Rauf maladministration, you don't expect APC to score any appreciable figure.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by senior123: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Vikings007:
PDP is gradually taking over. I voted for APC in the last general election, but today I PROUDLY voted for PDP.

So back to corruption then.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
senior123:

So back to corruption then.
Nigerians are suffering.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by senior123: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
ZombieNation:

Nothing dey clear eye pass hunger

Lolz.

Strong face no mean hard man most times nah symptoms of malnutrition.

IPOB/PDP loyalists. Rest. You people are not wining presidency in this country. APC has the North, APC has the Middle-belt already [this is regardless of what happens in 2019) the only people that really need convincing are the SS/West.

We know PDP is trying to strike up a North-East alliance for 2019.
Scenario 1:

Eastern President + Northern the Vice [Nigerians will not vote because we are scared they will break Nigeria up, only IPOB + some SS will vote]

Northern President + Eastern Vice [Maybe but IPOB will finally give their vote to almajiri grin grin grin, stain to their supremacist ego]

APC will get SS vote because Buhari is the only president showing any concern to making shell pay their sins in niger delta.

These are the only two alliances I can think off that PDP will have a chance in 2019. Please help. More...
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by senior123: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Vikings007:
Nigerians are suffering.

Yeah we know we are. I live here. So back to corruption then it is? Rather make the economy work, we should go back to corruption, imoortation of sub standard goods? Right?
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
senior123:

Yeah we know we are. I live here. So back to corruption then it is? Rather make the economy work, we should go back to corruption, imoortation of sub standard goods? Right?
You've seen that video where a Nigerian cab driver has some suicidal ideas? That's just a snapshot of how the ordinary Nigerian feels like. So is it when people start dying before the "economy will work"? With a litre of petrol going for N500 in some states? No jobs? No light? Absolutely nothing works?

Yes Nigeria needs a fix, but this govt is going bout it the WRONG way.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by senior123: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Vikings007:
You've seen that video where a Nigerian cab driver has some suicidal ideas? That's just a snapshot of how the ordinary Nigerian feels like. So is it when people start dying before the "economy will work"? With a litre of petrol going for N500 in some states? No jobs? No light? Absolutely nothing works?

Yes Nigeria needs a fix, but this govt is going bout it the WRONG way.

So suggestions. How should we go about it?
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
senior123:

So suggestions. How should we go about it?
That's the job of Your government.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by senior123: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Vikings007:
That's the job of Your government.

Right. So all you know is a govt should come in, wave a magic wand and solve the problems over night. You don't want to know how it is done, it is not ur business it should just happen?
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by amtaken(f): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oh there's no borrowing under APC Government even though Oshiomhole borrowed billions of Naira recently.

Osun State didn't borrow money that resulted in them getting only N600 monthly allocation right?

olajizz01:
Could u recall that pdp @ the centre had been borrowing to pay their workers b4 they left owing to fall in price of crude oil and it was still at 65dollars/barrel then and how much is it now,had it been pdp is the one at the centre in this moment,the calamity that will befall Nigeria will be a colosus,almost all what u mention above befall us as a result of mono-economy your dear pdp was running for 16yrs,so due to drastic reduction of forex we earn at this moment,it adversely affect the economy(exchange rate,employment opportunity,high cost of living owing to over reliance on foreign goods)so u pdp caused the greater parts of these problems and u still av mouth to castigate sb who is help u to clear your mess,u av no shame.
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Bbdot(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
olajizz01:
U see,that ife central is the stronghold of pdp in osun,the man that died was a pdp,no suprise,i could see that he couldnt even lead with a thousand,so don't think osun is now pdp state,with what i see in Ife,pdp is still a big loser in osun.
it shall be well with u he be like say u are from osun PDP is a dead party in osun it will take some years 4 dem to win major election in osun Ife is d only local government they can win all because of omisore
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Vanpascore(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm from modakeke, although I don't live there, I had my secondary education in ikire, so am familiar with the political terrain of the state, couple with the fact that I engage myself in political activities in every area I reside. I also aspire to be the governor someday and ultimately the president of this nation.

God help ur vision, I resides in Modakeke
Re: PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election by Vanpascore(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
erosimo:

keep giving urself hope

keep wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.